advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking cycle vs Cutting cycle - W T F !!!

bump

my buddys rat gunsmith is a huge fan of 300mg prop
plus 300mg tren a a week
hell throw in 50-60 of var ed for 4 weeks

do you feel masteron has a greater effect of fat loss rather than tren
or its just a "helper"

great post

I think that all chems react different from person to person. Some people claim certain chems increase or decrease appetite. I've yet to find one that increases or decreases my appetite. I am always hungry. Some people claim they don't get great gains from certain chems others say its the best thing in the world. Some people get nasty sides, it doesn't affect others.

It's all about the bloat/water retention. So some chems are better for show prep than others, because of the water retention and that is the main difference. I think gaining muscle on "cutters", depends on your training and diet. Most of the time people are using cutters to get ready for a show (or beach), and are therefore dieting and possible training lighter so they don't get the huge gains in muscle size.

I think that all chems react different from person to person. Some people claim certain chems increase or decrease appetite. I've yet to find one that increases or decreases my appetite. I am always hungry. Some people claim they don't get great gains from certain chems others say its the best thing in the world. Some people get nasty sides, it doesn't affect others.

It's all about the bloat/water retention. So some chems are better for show prep than others, because of the water retention and that is the main difference. I think gaining muscle on "cutters", depends on your training and diet. Most of the time people are using cutters to get ready for a show (or beach), and are therefore dieting and possible training lighter so they don't get the huge gains in muscle size.

Just think of it as "wet" drugs vs "dry" drugs and as you said tren being in a league of its own.

my buddys rat gunsmith is a huge fan of 300mg prop
plus 300mg tren a a week
hell throw in 50-60 of var ed for 4 weeks

do you feel masteron has a greater effect of fat loss rather than tren
or its just a "helper"

great post

I like mastron anytime test is run , it helps ALOT with reducing any estrogen side from the test and gives a little boost to my drive in the gym. I'd rather use a bit mastron than an anti estrogen like letro or adex thats easy to overshoot your needs , if the mast doesnt take the bloat off from the test then creep up the dose on Aromasin to suit the needs

As for its fat loss effects , its nowhere near close to tren , i think any fat loss from mast could be atributed to its anti estrogen effects and high androgenic effect.

My new favorite stact is Test-E , Mast-E and Tren-E all run at the same dose , if you were looking to "ulk" on then that id probably cut the tren in half and add EQ in at the same dose as the Test and Mast more so for its appatite effects , for "cutting" all the same dose but if you have a super fast metabolism it may be hard to eat enough with tren cranking it up even higher

im not exactly sure why , maybe im just havine a bad year or somthing but this whole idea of the stupid fucking toppic of what compounds to use weather you are cutting or bulking is getting on my nervs like a bad case of jock itch.

What are som coumpounds though to be used exclusivly for bulking and some exclusivly for cutting??

Lets look at a common "bulking diet"
500mg test Enanthate , 600mg EQ , 300mg anadrol , thats 1400mg total a week. Now if you are eating an amount of calories that allows you to maintain your size with no drugs and you start this cycle then you are going to lean out theirfore it makes it a cutting cycle right? but if you ad 1500 cals to your base needs you are gonna grow well , add 3000 cals to that and your gonna get fucking fat effectivly making it a "bulking cycle"

Now lets looks at a common "Cutting diet"
350mg Test Prop , 350mg Tren Ace , 350mg Mastron prop , 350mg winstrol , thats a total of 1400mg a week , same as the bulking diet. Now if you are eating an amount of calories that allows you to maintain your size with no drugs and you start this cycle then you are going to lean out theirfore it makes it a cutting cycle right? but if you ad 1500 cals to your base needs you are gonna grow well , add 3000 cals to that and your gonna get fucking fat effectivly making it a "bulking cycle"

Does anybody else see a common factor here??
I'll give aya little hint
THE GAWD DAMN CALORIES

I dont know of any steroids that will cause you to gain fat by them selves , in fact i honestly believe that they will ALL raise your metabolism some effectivly making them a good cutting tool. Now some compounds will cause you to retain alot more water maybe this is where people are confused as to what they are actualy gaining , they take compounds that cause water retention and eat a pile of shitty food and then say
"oh , im holding a little water from my bulker"
NO- you're fucking fat !!
OR
the guys that get on a "cutting cycle" and eat shit food and dont do any cardio thinking the drugs are gonna make it go away and 10 weeks later when they are fat and you ask "dude what happened" you get
"Man my shit must have been bunk"
NO- You're fucking lazy !!

Why would anybody deliberitly take a drug that is going to help them get fat for the sake of bulking when you can easly do that with food and gain more muscle in the process!!

Dont get me wrong , im all for bulking up and adding a little fat in the off season , it lets you train harder and heavier further helping muscle grow. And i understand that most "cutting compounds" are a bit more harsh on the body so you don't wanna run that shit the whole year and thats where some of the more for the lack of better terms "healthier" bulking drugs come in

Another thing !!
What dick brained fucktard started the rumor that Mastron is useless unless your 10% bodyfat or less?
Does mastron have some chemical conflict to human body fat that renders it uselessif the subjects body fat percentage is above 10%??

So in short i guess im wondering why guys put so much worry into what drugs they are gonna bulk on and what drugs they are gonna cut on when in reality the nutrition has way more to do with it than the drugs do , instead why not figure out what compounds work for then then adjust the food to suit their bulking or cutting needs?

I can attest to this. Went from 22.4% to 16.4% in my 12 week blast with the help of some Mast.

Mast for people under 10% is a myth-- I agree.

Masteron is one of the greatest aids for people that are softer and prone to estrogenic/watery effects. Those people tend to operate at the higher body fat percentage, so do the math there....Masteron is a great weapon.

If I take test at higher doses, you bet Masteron is in there to counteract it. I don't take AIs, because Masteron will be my AI.

I like mastron anytime test is run , it helps ALOT with reducing any estrogen side from the test and gives a little boost to my drive in the gym. I'd rather use a bit mastron than an anti estrogen like letro or adex thats easy to overshoot your needs , if the mast doesnt take the bloat off from the test then creep up the dose on Aromasin to suit the needs

As for its fat loss effects , its nowhere near close to tren , i think any fat loss from mast could be atributed to its anti estrogen effects and high androgenic effect.

My new favorite stact is Test-E , Mast-E and Tren-E all run at the same dose , if you were looking to "ulk" on then that id probably cut the tren in half and add EQ in at the same dose as the Test and Mast more so for its appatite effects , for "cutting" all the same dose but if you have a super fast metabolism it may be hard to eat enough with tren cranking it up even higher

Instead on the ulk why not add calories rather than cutting down on tren?

Instead on the ulk why not add calories rather than cutting down on tren?

That was suppose to be bulk , but anyway

some guys with fast metabolisims can't eat enough food to make a big calorie surplus when they run tren because of the way it raises their metabolisim. Its unreal the fat burning effect tren has , it is a great muscle builder if you can consume the food.

I personally prefer to "bulk" on a little drugs as possible then as I start to cut I start adding in the milligrams to the same calories , the adds AAS make the body use the nutrient better , and the added anabolic effect combined with heavy training allow you to continue to grow some a get leaner

Tren, mast, test prop, with proviron is a dry combo I love....
but then again who doesnt like that one.

Exactly , tren is in a class of its own , it can add muscle fast and help you cut fat fast , as with Mast , you can be realy lean and throw in 300mg Mast a week and it will appear you are much harder im suposing due to its "drying"effects being some what of an anti estrogen.

agree, both are my 2 favorite compounds other then test base, amazing stuff they are

mast makes you look so much bigger and leaner then you really are

some guys with fast metabolisims can't eat enough food to make a big calorie surplus when they run tren because of the way it raises their metabolisim. Its unreal the fat burning effect tren has , it is a great muscle builder if you can consume the food.

I personally prefer to "bulk" on a little drugs as possible then as I start to cut I start adding in the milligrams to the same calories , the adds AAS make the body use the nutrient better , and the added anabolic effect combined with heavy training allow you to continue to grow some a get leaner

Same here. I prefer to use less AAS and throw in GH, and just worry about adding strength and some size while keeping fat at bay. When I try to get lean, I'll really bump up the AAS(addition mainly of tren), get off the GH, and start adding some cardio and perhaps EC stack.

Same here. I prefer to use less AAS and throw in GH, and just worry about adding strength and some size while keeping fat at bay. When I try to get lean, I'll really bump up the AAS(addition mainly of tren), get off the GH, and start adding some cardio and perhaps EC stack.

Any reason you come off GH when trying to get lean??

Got ya. I thought you weren't using the word bulk because you didn't like it so typed ulk instead.

Got ya. I thought you weren't using the word bulk because you didn't like it so typed ulk instead.

Nah , just a keyboard that's not to sensitive , one is super sensitive and the other is a bit stiff

Any reason you come off GH when trying to get lean??

I know a lot use GH when getting lean, but my reason is two;

1) Finances
2) I use tren or GH at all times. Tren when dieting is incredible, so that makes GH while trying to gain size.

Ideally, if my goal was to be the biggest of all time and finances no worry, tren + GH at high doses all the time lol.

I only use about 15 iu weekly gh when cutting. Using it when gaining means there ain't a lot to cut anyway :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly