over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking cycle

gymjunkie85

Newbies
Im starting a bulking cycle the first of December and would like some advice. Im gonna be running d bol, deca, and test. I was thinking. 50 mg dbol, 300 deca, 400 test weeks 1-6. Weeks 7-12 400 deca and 500 test. Suggestions on different doses welcome.

Sent from my XT1254 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sounds good to me

300mg is the lower end of dosing with deca. Personally I'd run at the very least 400mg. I had good success with 500mg test, 600mg deca and 50mg dbol. I do favor running the lowest dose possible while seeing results so if this works for you then I say go for it. Do you have caber on hand? I used P5P for prolactin control and had zero issues.

300mg is the lower end of dosing with deca. Personally I'd run at the very least 400mg. I had good success with 500mg test, 600mg deca and 50mg dbol. I do favor running the lowest dose possible while seeing results so if this works for you then I say go for it. Do you have caber on hand? I used P5P for prolactin control and had zero issues.

P5P? I know caber but what is that you used?

JBrake282

I agree to bump the deca a bit. Personally, I've found I don't need caber at all so long as I keep e2 in check. I always run b6 at 200mg a day just to be on the safe side.

Just don't forget the most important part of making gains, the food!!

Personally, and again this is just my opinion, but I would much rather run the decay higher and the test lower.

If you don't get bad deca dick, then I would run the test at 250 and bump the deca to 600-800 so your still at around same total androgen usage.

I ordered adex to run with it and was gonna run clomid and HCG post

I agree to bump the deca a bit. Personally, I've found I don't need caber at all so long as I keep e2 in check. I always run b6 at 200mg a day just to be on the safe side.

Just don't forget the most important part of making gains, the food!!
I've got my food dialed in I get all my protein through real food and I track my carbs per pound as well as my protein and keep up with my fats also. I %100 meal prep, but the question I got is,. Do I need to get some b 12 to run with this? I was gonna run armidex with it and HCG along with clomid after. Oh yea I forgot about the milk thistle and ALA. I have all that but didn't know I need b 12

Don't just order B6. Get the P5P kind. It's the active form of B6. You only need 200mg a day split into two doses. High dosing of regular B6 can lead to unwanted side effects.

I absolutely agree with this. I'm running regular B6 because I have a ton of it. 200mg isn't a terribly high dose and I'll only be on tren for a short period of time.

Either way, it's up to you, OP. If you feel safer with caber or prami, go that route.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws