over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking cycle

gymjunkie85

Newbies
I'm running a deca, d-bol, and test cycle starting in December. I need advice on what to run during cycle to protect myself. Also what to take PCT. Gonna run the D-bol at 50mgs a day for 6 weeks. Deca will be at 350 mg first 6 weeks 450 mg weeks 7-12. Test at 450 weeks 1-6, then 600 weeks 7-12.

Sent from my XT1254 using Professional Muscle mobile app

have some pics...???

:cool:

I'm running a deca, d-bol, and test cycle starting in December. I need advice on what to run during cycle to protect myself. Also what to take PCT. Gonna run the D-bol at 50mgs a day for 6 weeks. Deca will be at 350 mg first 6 weeks 450 mg weeks 7-12. Test at 450 weeks 1-6, then 600 weeks 7-12.

So from my personal opinion I got nothing from deca other than some boost in strength but not much.... I gained the most amount of weight and size from running 750mg test e, 400 mg tren ace, 600 mg eq, 100mg dbol.... But then again I was eating a ton and getting ready for a powerlifting meet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Add in a little more Test and ALOT more food!

As far as what to run during your cycle to protect yourself... Hmmmm not sure man I have never gotten a ton of sides other than really bad dreams on tren lol... But each person is different... What have you run before? How did you feel before on whatever cycle you ran? Nobody can give you an honest assessment of what you should take unless you are doing blood work every so often in my opinion because outside of that it's just guess work on what they have seen or read themselves.

So have you considered just staying on test after this cycle and running a low low trt dosage? Could always try that then do the occasional blood work and see how the body is doing.

Some advice ....
Why not taper the dbol up? Throwing down 50 all at once is quite a lot... your going to feel like crap in about 20 days if it's really strong dbol. That tired all day feeling can be helped with some fructose (eat some fruit when you feel exhausted during the day) and I'd split your dose.

If your worried about side effects I've seen low trt test dosages work better with deca, fixes some people's problems with deca. I personally like keeping my test at 250-300 and bumping the deca to 800-gram. Then you can come off the deca and keep the rest steady while you come off both the dbol and the nandrolone.

If I were you, I'd wait to use the dbol I till the deca has really taken effect, that way you can make sure to get your hunger up before dbol destroys it .

All opinion
-air

Looks decent. Personally I'd bump the test and deca up a little or at least the deca. You're on the lower side of dosing there. Order some P5P for prolactin control with the deca. Also get some aromasin ( exemestane). 100mg twice daily of P5P and start 12.5 eod of the ai. Everyone responds different so you'll have to keep an eye on estrogen related sides and maybe bump up the ai. Look into TUDCA for your liver. Other than that lots of clean food and grow.

I would throw the oral in the 2nd half of the cycle to push through plateaus when the gains stall

I think Emeric said it best... I learned the hard way that taking a ton of gear but having a shit diet and shit training is like spinning your fucking wheels and wasting so much money in the mean time... I've made more gains in the past 8-10 weeks just running 500mg test than I ever did when I was running a gram of test a week plus other compounds I'd rotate in and out while having shit training and diet.... Commit to really pushing your training and diet hard then try some test then maybe try some eq later down the road or some dbol.... I know sooooo many guys whose first cycle is 750mg to 1000mg of test stacked with other shit.... I asked a buddy of mine why the fuck he was taking 750mg a week of sustanon instead of just trying 250mg a week for his first run... His response was "well bro I really feel it working"... Told him well no shit you do its 750 sust a week, but what if you got great results from 250? Says he's put on 15 pounds.... But before his cycle he started eating way more....first few cycles shouldn't be fucking crazy shit where you throw the kitchen sink at it... Trust me this is coming from a guy who was a dumbass and did that and wasted a ton of money on gear.

You did not reach you natural genetic potential, my advise is keep training natural till you reach your plateau, than start on a very low dose of test only.

Be careful, some of the advisees you getting are stupid.

With all due respect Emeric, what you're preaching is great... but lets keep shit real here..... who does that??? I bet 99% of the guys on this board didn't reach their "genetic potential" before jumping on some shit.......just sayin'

I think the cycle looks decent. I agree with putting the dbol in the last few weeks. Use a liver support supplement, and have some gyno on hand. Also I'd use arimidex or aromasin while on...but how much can be pretty subjective based on each individual.

-Liver support , research and find the one you like

-Aromasin for sure since day 1 of your cycle , specially if you are jumpstarting with Dbol (keep dbol at 50mg imho)

-have some Caber or Prami in hand for prolactin issues

Get clean calories in ,train hard and it should be a good bulking cycle.

PCT

Clomid 100-100-50-50
Nolva 40-40-20-20
Aromasin all the way thru pct

I always appreciate the "reach your genetic potential" argument...but enough already. This is PM and FOR THE MOST PART, if you found this forum...you've been training and have some experience with gear and cycling.

Let's not tell people to start over after years of doing shit, please.

Has anyone gone and checked out any other boards? THAT stuff is actually scary.
Take 5 minutes of your day and go to the STEROIDS reddit section....basically EVERY question is a 20 year old, who started working out 5 months ago, and is blasting 2 grams of something. It's actually terrifying.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws