over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking diet question

Kyoto Kinniku

Registered
in the past i've become a total fatass "around 40%" during every bulk even eating clean foods. I always waaaaaaaaaaay overshot my calories ending up around 5000 at the end of my bulk, and yes 5000 cals from brown rice and flounder is possible, and I did it.

This year I'm trying something different, i'm not watching the scale and i'm keeping track of all my weights, which I didn't do before. as long as my weights keep going up at the same rep range or adding more reps to the same weight is there ANY reason to add more calories? I feel a little hungry but my weights have gone up consistently every week so far in this cycle.

You say you are eating clean and become a fatass? Personally I like to see this clean DIET. What I notice a lot is people don't eat as clean as they say or don't tell everything they eat.

Last edited:
You say you are eating clean and become a fatass? Personally I like to see this clean DIET. What I notice a lot is people don't eat as clean as they say or don't tell everything they eat.

it was over 5000 calories of brown rice, fish, lean beef, maybe chicken? oatmeal, 1 apple, egg whites, whey protein, casein protein. only thing not clean was the post workout malto-dextrin, dextrose. most people on bodybuilding boards of ectomorphs, and if that's you then you just won't get it.

it was over 5000 calories of brown rice, fish, lean beef, maybe chicken? oatmeal, 1 apple, egg whites, whey protein, casein protein. only thing not clean was the post workout malto-dextrin, dextrose. most people on bodybuilding boards of ectomorphs, and if that's you then you just won't get it.

Well, I see Shelby train some very fat guys on this board and get them lean, so I do get it. I am also going to be 53 and I am very lean. Like I said, it is your DIET or maybe you are eating more then you expend. You are not telling the whole story, gear use, training, medical conditions, how long you trained, DIET in details and cardio. I guess in that aspect, no one will get it.

I am an endomorph and I didn't have a clue of how many carbs I was eating until I started measuring everything out. I was a fat ass because I thought as long as I ate clean food. I wouldn't get fat. I was wrong. Diet is key . No matter how much u train or gear u take u will always have to have a structured diet with lower carbs. Least that's how I am.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I see Shelby train some very fat guys on this board and get them lean, so I do get it. I am also going to be 53 and I am very lean. Like I said, it is your DIET or maybe you are eating more then you expend. You are not telling the whole story, gear use, training, medical conditions, how long you trained, DIET in details and cardio. I guess in that aspect, no one will get it.

I said I was over eating, but this isn't directly related to my main question, which was "if you're strength is going up on low calories is there ANY reason to add calories?".

focus on the main question guys, THAT'S WHY I'M GAINING ON LOW CALORIES THIS TIME.

My opinion that I would use pics of myself to see if I'm putting on too much fat. If I'm staying fairly lean I would up my calories in small increments. I wouldn't use strength increases as a way to judge on if u should add calories or not. Lots of variables for increased strength.

Strength gains are often neurological.

They're a good sign, but not the only sign.

I'd go more by pics / mirror... and the scale to a certain extent.

Strength gains are often neurological. They're a good sign, but not the only sign. I'd go more by pics / mirror... and the scale to a certain extent.

See I have been listening to u :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner