over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking Diet ???

spartan

Registered
Could anyone give me or point me in the right direction of a good bulking diet? I have tried looking around here and I have only been able to come up with some bits and pieces.
Stats:
5'11"
been in the gym forever
Too many cycles to remember
I am just looking for a good diet layout with a Mon.-Sunday structure. I would prefer it to be a clean bulk as I do not want to add a lot of fat, Some is fine and expected I just dont want to get too Sloppy.

Looking forward to see what might be out there.

Well, I don't think anyone will come here and give you a perfect diet plan with every single detail for you.
People usually charge for that...I am gonna give you an example of what I do for my bulking phases.
You just have to eat, but eat the right stuff.
I don't care if people say you can eat shit as long as it fits your fucking macros, you will definitely get more weight, but that will come from water, fat and a little bit of muscle.
You gotta eat clean, get something around 1.5˜2g/lb of protein and around the same of carbs... That is just regular common sense about bulking diets.
I usually don't like to follow all this common sense cos there are better things IMO.
If you need something or have any questions feel free to pm me bro.
Cya

Breakfast - Eggs, cooked yams and sweet potatoes, orange juice or banana smoothie.

Mid morning - Liquid protein (egg whites, LBA's or whey)

Lunch - White rice, cooked beans (or lentils, fava beans, etc), large piece of beef, chicken or fish and veggies.

Mid afternoon - Liquid protein and fruits.

Dinner - Same as lunch.

Now, you'll need to play with amounts and macros and see how your body responds.

Keep it simple, just enough food to gain a few lb a month, about 300g protein, fill the rest with carbs and fats as you see fit, i prefer lots of carbs no more than 50g fat. Don't eat any processed foods.when you stall add 500 calories from carbs and fat. Nice lean gains to be had this way

I would also add like the previous poster that staying away from processed foods is on point. You need to watch your sodium intake and above all else drink a shit ton of water.

Well, I don't think anyone will come here and give you a perfect diet plan with every single detail for you.
People usually charge for that
...I am gonna give you an example of what I do for my bulking phases.
You just have to eat, but eat the right stuff.
I don't care if people say you can eat shit as long as it fits your fucking macros, you will definitely get more weight, but that will come from water, fat and a little bit of muscle.
You gotta eat clean, get something around 1.5˜2g/lb of protein and around the same of carbs... That is just regular common sense about bulking diets.
I usually don't like to follow all this common sense cos there are better things IMO.
If you need something or have any questions feel free to pm me bro.
Cya

well said especially the first line :D

Appreciate the feedback but I did finally find a good bulking program that is designed for someone between 190 - 200 lbs. I did attached a copy for your entertainment.

Attachments

• mass-diet-1.doc
    21 KB · Views: 146
  • Rest Day Meal Plan.doc
    21 KB · Views: 153
Appreciate the feedback but I did finally find a good bulking program that is designed for someone between 190 - 200 lbs. I did attached a copy for your entertainment.

yeah that looks fine. just adjust it if ur gain or losing to much. also remember to crush those 10 almonds or its all for nothing lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131