over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking Diet

tstil

Registered
Whats up guys? I wanted to get some critiquing on my bulking diet, training, and cycle.
6:00am Wheat bageal w/pb
7am 50g whey
9:30 12oz chicken breast 20 almonds
12:00 Wheat bagel w/PB
4:00 Pre workout 1 cup oats w/pb
8:00 Red meat and complex carb
9:00 One cup low fat cottage cheese

Tuesday-Chest,shoulder,tri
Decline db or bb 3 warm up sets 1 working set
Incline db or bb 1 warm up 1 work set with drop sets
Flat db Bench 1 work set
Db or bb shoulder press 1 warm up 1 work set
Db side raise 3 sets 6-10 reps
Post delt mach 3 sets 6-10 reps
Skull cushers 2 warm up 1 work set
Push downs 2 warm up 1 work set

Thursday-Back, biceps
Good mornings 3-10
Deadlift 3 warm up 1 work set
Rack pulls 3 warm up 1 work set
Mach row 3 sets 6-10 reps
Cable row 3 6-10 reps
Pull ups 3 sets 10 reps
BB curs 2 warm up 1 work set
1 arm concentration curl 3 6-8 reps
Lying incline db curl

Sunday-Legs, Abs
Squat 3 warm up 1 work set
Stiff legged deadlift 2 warm up 1 work set
Leg extension-Leg curl superset 40sec each 2 sets
Calves 3 6-8
Weighted decline sit ups
Hanging leg swings

Cycle
1-4 20Mg Super DMZ
1-12 500mg test e
1-8 Deca 400mg
8-12 Mast 300mg
Aromasin 25mg
Finastride 1mg ed
Cials ed pre workout
This is my third cycle previous were 500mg test e. Im 22 198LBS 5'9 13% BF. Just wanted some of your bulking tips as im gettin more focused on my diet. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
That is awful, I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, let's start by having you calculate your calories and macronutrients;

How many CARBS
How much PROTEIN
How much FAT

TOTAL CALS =

You need to include LEAN MEATS(8-12oz) in each and every meal, as well as a dense carb source. I don't believe in adding fats, but I do supplement with fish oils and eat plenty of healthy fats from eggs, dairy, and meat. Start there...

Approx 3,357 cals 123g fat 270 carbs 330g protein. I used to train more as a powerlifter so diet is fairly new to me and ill be the first to admitt i been very lazy when it comes to diet. I was always more focused on my training.Thanks for the post ross i respect your physique and outlook on the sport so any advice u give me i will take.

It looks like your only eating 2 whole meals in what you stated above.

Bagels taste good but your having to many...

At 6 am I would have your 50gram shake with a bagel

then if you can have some eggs and oatmeal, ezikiel bread, I like grapenuts a good carbs source maybe some fruit too.

I think you said 12 ounces of chicken not sure how much you weigh but I personally feel thats too much I would stick to 8 ounces, with some pasta or potatoes

maybe another shake throw some mac oil in it or have some almonds or cashews.

Have a lean redmeat meal at the end of the night for dinner pasta, potatoe etc... throw is either a small salad or some greens...

Before bed have a shake with some peanutbutter...

This is just general here its simple and effective. I use to like the term "bulking" but I hate putting on to much fat in the offseason. Eat alot of good food, throw in some other stuff here and there...

I agree not enough whole food, and 8 weeks is not long enough to run Deca IMHO.

Yeah i agree, not enough whole meals. Id be having mainly carbs and protein with every single meal accept the last meal id keep to protein and fats. Not a big fan of fats at all, i know it bumps the calories up but you get them cals down you in carbs your going to be feeling great, and pushing your training to the extreme.

Approx 3,357 cals 123g fat 270 carbs 330g protein. I used to train more as a powerlifter so diet is fairly new to me and ill be the first to admitt i been very lazy when it comes to diet. I was always more focused on my training.Thanks for the post ross i respect your physique and outlook on the sport so any advice u give me i will take.

PLEASE tell me how you came to that number????????????

I eat 5 whole meals and mix in shakes and my cal intake is close to that, but not that high.

Don't get lazy with diet, it is VERY important

I have a question...What do you LIKE to eat?? Diets( I personally hate that word but whatever) are almost always doomed to fail if the individual is forcing themselves to take in foods that they don't particular enjoy!

I have grown to hate Chicken breast, so instead of choking the stuff down, I switched to skinless chicken thighs. Similar nutritional value with slightly higher fat content.
No such thing as a one size fits all when it comes to eating!!

PLEASE tell me how you came to that number????????????

I eat 5 whole meals and mix in shakes and my cal intake is close to that, but not that high.

Don't get lazy with diet, it is VERY important

Fitday.com man bagels are very high calorie as is pb. I work alot and have a family so i try to get my diet where i dont have to cook alot thats why all the bagels pv and etc....

I agree not enough whole food, and 8 weeks is not long enough to run Deca IMHO.

I agree bout the deca man i didnt plan on runnin it but my buddy had that and the mast lying around and didnt want it so he gave it to me for free couldnt pass it up. At my age i wanted to stay away from 19nors but like i said couldnt pass it up.

It looks like your only eating 2 whole meals in what you stated above.

Bagels taste good but your having to many...

At 6 am I would have your 50gram shake with a bagel

then if you can have some eggs and oatmeal, ezikiel bread, I like grapenuts a good carbs source maybe some fruit too.

I think you said 12 ounces of chicken not sure how much you weigh but I personally feel thats too much I would stick to 8 ounces, with some pasta or potatoes

maybe another shake throw some mac oil in it or have some almonds or cashews.

Have a lean redmeat meal at the end of the night for dinner pasta, potatoe etc... throw is either a small salad or some greens...

Before bed have a shake with some peanutbutter...

This is just general here its simple and effective. I use to like the term "bulking" but I hate putting on to much fat in the offseason. Eat alot of good food, throw in some other stuff here and there...

Thanks alot man alot of good ideas here. You helped me alot bro.

Whats up guys? I wanted to get some critiquing on my bulking diet, training, and cycle.
6:00am Wheat bageal w/pb
7am 50g whey
9:30 12oz chicken breast 20 almonds
12:00 Wheat bagel w/PB
4:00 Pre workout 1 cup oats w/pb
8:00 Red meat and complex carb
9:00 One cup low fat cottage cheese

Tuesday-Chest,shoulder,tri
Decline db or bb 3 warm up sets 1 working set
Incline db or bb 1 warm up 1 work set with drop sets
Flat db Bench 1 work set
Db or bb shoulder press 1 warm up 1 work set
Db side raise 3 sets 6-10 reps
Post delt mach 3 sets 6-10 reps
Skull cushers 2 warm up 1 work set
Push downs 2 warm up 1 work set

Thursday-Back, biceps
Good mornings 3-10
Deadlift 3 warm up 1 work set
Rack pulls 3 warm up 1 work set
Mach row 3 sets 6-10 reps
Cable row 3 6-10 reps
Pull ups 3 sets 10 reps
BB curs 2 warm up 1 work set
1 arm concentration curl 3 6-8 reps
Lying incline db curl

Sunday-Legs, Abs
Squat 3 warm up 1 work set
Stiff legged deadlift 2 warm up 1 work set
Leg extension-Leg curl superset 40sec each 2 sets
Calves 3 6-8
Weighted decline sit ups
Hanging leg swings

Cycle
1-4 20Mg Super DMZ
1-12 500mg test e
1-8 Deca 400mg
8-12 Mast 300mg
Aromasin 25mg
Finastride 1mg ed
Cials ed pre workout
This is my third cycle previous were 500mg test e. Im 22 198LBS 5'9 13% BF. Just wanted some of your bulking tips as im gettin more focused on my diet. Thanks guys.

Too much fat in there brother. even if your bulking you dont need that much fat in your diet. throw more complete meals in there. Lean meats, chick, fish, tuna,eggs, etc..more complex carbs.

mick

hm

i am one to personally like alot of fats
good fats of course
avocado
mac oil
olive oil
fish oil
natural penut butter

I agree good fats are great and you need some. I wouldn't take good fats over Protein though. I would rather add calories with protein. I would rather put muscle in weight on, not a bloat. But again some people like that bloat look. I guess its your preference. I agree though GOOD FATS, not bad fats.

mick

Fitday.com man bagels are very high calorie as is pb. I work alot and have a family so i try to get my diet where i dont have to cook alot thats why all the bagels pv and etc....

How much PB are you using in each meal that you use it? You just say PB, not how much. I work a lot too, own my own business and have a 9month old I bring with me in the mornings, so I know how it is. BUT, make the time to pre-cook your meals. I take an hour on Sunday to make my food for the week.

Id start with a 33% ratio of macros and adjust from their to suit your bodys wants.

3500 cals = 288g-Protein , 288g-Carbs, 128g=Fat

have carbs in first 4 meals then cut out in last 2 meals

Meals-1-4 , 50g protein , 70g carbs , 15g fat

Meals 5&6 , 50g protein , 30g fat

All protein comes from meat and eggs , carbs comes from fruit and yams , fats come from meat and eggs

take 2 ,1000mg omega-3 caps per meal

try that for 2 weeks if gains are slow add 2 boiled eggs to each meal

I agree good fats are great and you need some. I wouldn't take good fats over Protein though. I would rather add calories with protein. I would rather put muscle in weight on, not a bloat. But again some people like that bloat look. I guess its your preference. I agree though GOOD FATS, not bad fats.

mick

In order of importance:

Protein
Carbs
Fats

I don't know why people are brainwashed in to believing that fats can replace carbs as the primary energy source...just not optimal for bodybuilders.

In order of importance:

Protein
Carbs
Fats

I don't know why people are brainwashed in to believing that fats can replace carbs as the primary energy source...just not optimal for bodybuilders.

So ross your sayin a lean meat say chicken, tuna etc with a carb source pasta, sweet poatoe each meal? Get fats from eggs in the mornin and with other meats such as beef? What macros do you suggest?

How much PB are you using in each meal that you use it? You just say PB, not how much. I work a lot too, own my own business and have a 9month old I bring with me in the mornings, so I know how it is. BUT, make the time to pre-cook your meals. I take an hour on Sunday to make my food for the week.

Yeah your right man i should take time out of a day or two to precook all my foods. Thanks man.

Time can't be an excuse with rice cookers and crock pots. Protein bars would work well if you can't get a meal in

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws