over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking log with Phantom Pharm

I'm not bashing you by any means but at 5'10 your frame should hold way more than 154 naturally... There's something missing.. I'd figure it out so you'll get more from the drugs and training.

I'm not bashing you by any means but at 5'10 your frame should hold way more than 154 naturally... There's something missing.. I'd figure it out so you'll get more from the drugs and training.

i think eating more is going to be the answer for me. 154 naturally is small but when you start at 112...it takes time. i think training is in check, eating more is going to be key for me and more rest wouldnt hurt either

i gained about 6-7lbs from last cycle that was about 3 months long. i worked very hard to put that weight on and have eaten like crazy. yes everyone just wants to criticize so im glad to see your post. some of these guys nag more then my wife!

That's it! What did u eat?! I personally think tren is a hard bulking drug. It wolf Great it just takes a little time to put mass on, but I think what u get u keep.

That's it! What did u eat?! I personally think tren is a hard bulking drug. It wolf Great it just takes a little time to put mass on, but I think what u get u keep.

its not as bad as it sounds because it was all lean weight, i might have even lost bf too. i was eating 3000 cals, it wasnt enough. i like tren because the weight u gain is pretty much what you keep instead of something like dbol where my arms grow 50% bigger until two weeks later, they shrink back down to normal size. ill be eating more this time for sure!

i gained about 6-7lbs from last cycle that was about 3 months long. i worked very hard to put that weight on and have eaten like crazy. yes everyone just wants to criticize so im glad to see your post. some of these guys nag more then my wife!

Dude im subbing this... BUT man i cant even begin to tell u how many people of late have posted threads about having to have 1/2 their livers removed due to using HUGE amounts of these chemicals!

Please please for the love of urself be damn carefull... Bw every month!

Ur amounts are crazy high! I do great off of 200 mlg test a week....hcg.... Anastrozole or aromasin....

Letro will kill that e2....

IF u only gained 6 lbs last cycle and it was that many mlgs:

1. Either shit was way underdosed (no offense to any pharm he got it from)

2. U DID NOT EAT ENOUGH (which 6 lbs is nothing considering ur amounts)

3. Ur lifting is sub par....
4. Ur PCT blew!

I dont mean to be a wiener head but DUDE!

Ask baldnazi and a few others out there!! IF I remember correctly he had some liver issues....

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! These are not magic pills for ur size u need to be stuffin ur face with tons of food! Always lean bulking! Good carbs... High protein... Medium fats!

I want to sub this because i want to see how u do.... But consider my top 4 questions from above!!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Hey buddy I want to make it clear I am jjust asking questions..did not want to make this a pile on Tkasch thread..but I think ALL of us have a good point..you need to reexamine your planned cycle..
why not 500mg test per week and 75 mg tren EOD ..that is a LARGE cycle .for some one of your level ,,but we are ALL concerned that you are WAYYYYY over board .

50mgs dbol ed for 1-6 weeks, 750 mgs cyp weeks 1-12, 600 mgs eq weeks 1-12 would give you WAY better gains for what your looking for brother, especially at 154 pounds ... your already lean , which is great..... but try this cycle next time man, youll love it I promise..... keep it simple my man.... Ive been doing this for 12 years and I still never do over 1g test weekly..... not necessary!

Hey buddy I want to make it clear I am jjust asking questions..did not want to make this a pile on Tkasch thread..but I think ALL of us have a good point..you need to reexamine your planned cycle..
why not 500mg test per week and 75 mg tren EOD ..that is a LARGE cycle .for some one of your level ,,but we are ALL concerned that you are WAYYYYY over board .

Yeah bro i just wanted to ask about the 4 i posted as i want to help this guy so he doesnt
hurt himself is all... I do care as do u and many others!

T- sorry if my post came off as being a wiener head... Not my intentions just questions u need to look at with such high amounts is all!

I too wasn't tryin to bash. But yea like someone else stated. Test deca and dbol.at your size would have you adding nice solid pounds and if you do it right you shouldn't lose all that dbol weight. Or give tbol a try. I love that stuff

Not to bash but as others have mentioned, you may wanna lower those dosages so you have room to increase later as you grow.

ok i guess im just unclear about this? help explain this to me. i dont mean to sound like a dick here or that im ignoring all advice but im not getting whats dangerous. last cycle was 2ml of cut mix eod, 1ml tren a eod and upper trt to 350. so that is 700mg tren a, 700mg test p, 350mg mast p for about 12 wks. 30 days after last shot had complete blood work done and every single reading was perfect. so this cycle is only adding a npp and 200mg of test. so im not understanding whats so dangerous? im glad theres people here concerned, but i really dont see whats do unsafe? its only a little more then the last cycle. i know what i did wrong last cycle... didnt eat enough and knee injury kept me from working legs. knee is better and ill eat more

ok i guess im just unclear about this? help explain this to me. i dont mean to sound like a dick here or that im ignoring all advice but im not getting whats dangerous. last cycle was 2ml of cut mix eod, 1ml tren a eod and upper trt to 350. so that is 700mg tren a, 700mg test p, 350mg mast p for about 12 wks. 30 days after last shot had complete blood work done and every single reading was perfect. so this cycle is only adding a npp and 200mg of test. so im not understanding whats so dangerous? im glad theres people here concerned, but i really dont see whats do unsafe? its only a little more then the last cycle. i know what i did wrong last cycle... didnt eat enough and knee injury kept me from working legs. knee is better and ill eat more

I had a huge reply with some sound advice... But i dont want to be the one who seems like they are bashing u at all.... Or being a wiener Do what u do... Im subbed so i can see how it goes!

Btw: what was ur pct like after all that? I know ir on trt... So am i...

Last edited:
OP your diet is shit ! you need to work on that before drugs...

Try the 1 gallon of milk ED with your bulk if you really want to gain weight, it will work, it will put fat on your ass but you are a skinny guy, you can lose the fat easily later

for pct i just switched to adex to keep e from rebounding and went back to trt 200mg a week and tapered off prami

OP your diet is shit ! you need to work on that before drugs...

Try the 1 gallon of milk ED with your bulk if you really want to gain weight, it will work, it will put fat on your ass but you are a skinny guy, you can lose the fat easily later

well ive gained a good amount 112 to 154 and im 8bf so i dont no about my diet being shit but it surely wasnt up to par if i only gained 6 pounds last cycle

im honestly sort of shocked by threads like this. I have done my share your share and his share of drugs in my life but guys with zero training experience and zero work using multi g doses????

please don't take offense as you are not alone here, I have had several guys in similar shape want to hire me but they go the other way when I tell them that they aren't ready for this type of drug use.

I just don't get it. steroids are not magic and you are old enough to know better.

how can you possibly think what you are doing is a good idea?

the reason it's dangerous is because the symptoms and damage don't show up until years later. with fourteen hundred milligrams of gear a week you could sit on the couch eating junk food and gained 6-7 lbs

I'd drop the tren and just run a gram of test. If its good gear u really should put on size. Skinny guys should really bulk w test and deca not tren.

I don't buy into the Tren bulk hype and I've been round the block once or twice.
That high dosage of Tren IMO, unnecessary for your bulk. High Test, NPP , short Adrol protocols work wonder for putting one bulk (along with caloric surplus and adequate training). In my opinion, you're running so high Tren because you believe in that 'old wives tale' of 'fat free bulking'. There's no such thing. I know you bought into the mystical allure of Trenbolone but trust me, they're much more EFFECTIVE ways to bulk that doesn't require the harsh chemical like Tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131