over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking log with Phantom Pharm

I'll give you props for going from 112-155 bro! Thats pretty awesome! 112 is really low bodyweight, I bet you look like a totally different person now with the extra weight.

As for the cycle, Thats more gear then I use and I been doing this for well over 10 years now and weight more then 70 lbs then you. I dont understand why you want to jump to such high dose ?? Is this one of those " I want get huge NOW" kinda thoughts? With the proper diet, training and TIME you could reach your goals with cycles of 1/3 of the dose you are going to jump on.

But thats just what I have seen over the years with clients of mine and other members on this board. Best of luck to you bro but I would really reconsider this cycle. This is absolutely insane for someone your size and experience level.

man do i regret making this thread already. apparently everyone here is a ifbb pro or built like arnold except me...ya right. ive had sooo many people tellme different things but yet there all ' experts'. i think ill just end this log now. not many people here have anything positive to say and this shit is giving me a headache already.

man do i regret making this thread already. apparently everyone here is a ifbb pro or built like arnold except me...ya right. ive had sooo many people tellme different things but yet there all ' experts'. i think ill just end this log now. not many people here have anything positive to say and this shit is giving me a headache already.

Man dont regret this thread... Just do what u gonna do... Take some advice from some of these seasoned vets and watch ur health... People are gonna do what they want... In a nutshell add more cals...and lift freaking heavy!! Ull see results! Its ur body and ur goals!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

How old are you because by this response you're acting immature. Everyone is actually being pretty cool with you, but you're acting like a cry baby saying that you're not going to make a log now. You're 150lbs and running 2G's of gear.... Did you really think that this was a good idea and that no one was going to call you out? No one claims to be a pro like your smart ass comment suggest. They're just trying to help your ass out and looking out for your best interest which you obviously care nothing about. Be grateful instead of making immature posts like the one above. You claim that no one has anything positive to say, but I don't see a single negative comment. What, just because no one agrees that you need to run 2G's of gear @ 150lbs you think everyone is being negative? Seriously, man, grow up and get a clue about what you're doing.

You're not going to get any right answers. Just everyone's opinions based on their experience.

My suggestion to you would be to really review what you want to run and then read this thread and take some of the good advice and tweak your cycle. Forget about all the bashing. We all get bashed sooner or later.

I'm also viewing Phantom Pharma DVDs and having great results so I know the quality is there. My suggestion would be to drop the Tren E and Mast E. They will actually work against what you are trying to accomplish. Drop the Letro and get some Aromasin. Early this year I ran low test with Deca 1200mg, Tren E 900mg, Mast 600mg and I was pissed with the results.

i dont think its being immature, but youve got your opinion. im 32, ive gained about 40lbs on my own. think ill just take a break from these boards. ive done fine on my own

i dont think its being immature, but youve got your opinion. im 32, ive gained about 40lbs on my own. think ill just take a break from these boards. ive done fine on my own

Now THAT is immature..!!!! i am going to take myt ball and go ho,me!! Are you on Clomid? Cus you are acting like a little girl!!! how is that for piling on you>>
Do you Know who Dante Trudue is??? AKA DOGCRAPP??
What got the ball really and truly rolling for him was a post he did on Animals board that he titled Cycles for Pennies .
In it he talks about bone heads using huge amounts of gear and don't even look like they lift weights ( thats you . you are leans but in know way shape or form would some one ask you if you are a bodybuilder !!)
Dantes biggest question for you would be what one posted asked you...wear do you go from hear?? if it takes 2 grams of gear for you to grow and you are 154 lbs ..WTF wil it take to get you to 190?? 5 grams..pissing blood..testifying in front of the US Senate about the stuff you bought on the internet and no one told little old me it could permanently knock your nuts out of commission stress your kidneys and liver??
no one told you to learn how to fucking hit the squat bar and do a 20 rep set till your pulse is at 220BPM and you are lying on the floor asking for your mommy ...then you can say you know how to SQUAT..
granted you have made a huge leap ..but 5'8 112..you probably looked like you just stepped out of Auschwitz and were at deaths door ..
i could have got you to where you are right now in 2 years and NO drugs ,,
Now ..go put a neddle in your 154 pound ass and KNOW that you are right and I with my 35 years of lifting and reading ,,and all the knowledge of these other guys ...KNOW that you are RIGHT and we are wrong ..inject away!!!!!!!!
PS if you reallllllly want to grow fast you need at LEAST 500 mg of ABOMBS!!!!

haha. oh geez. now its just getting silly. id say you to are in good shape but body builder may be a stretch for you also fromthe one pic i see?

keep in mind ive been working out 1 year with normal test levels. geez

I don't know where to start. I am all for going for it. But you simply do not need those amounts. I generally hate the guys who say I weigh so and so and am on a fraction of your dose. Everyone needs different amounts. But I am nothing special and I haven't took that much in the past and I got to 245 and relatively lean. Again I don't have good genetics but one thing I do know is how to eat a lot :D

Perhaps your scared to get fat and like being lean so you stop yourself taking in that extra food over time. Seriously with your physique now and 600mg test and 400mg deca with lots of good food you could look like a different person in 12 weeks. Literally 30 pounds and it will look good on you cos your small and lean now. Stop being so immature and defensive... 2 grams of gear and 150 pounds is not good.

C'mon man gimme a break. If everybody is saying one thing and then one person is saying the opposite who do YOU think is more inclined to be of the right mindset. You benefit so much from doing less. You save your body from being stressed, you have more gear to run a longer cycle, you'll have somewhere to go up from here.

haha. oh geez. now its just getting silly. id say you to are in good shape but body builder may be a stretch for you also fromthe one pic i see?

you called me out so i changed my AVATAR ...do I look 235 now??

ill take the advice and lower my doses but as for this thread, im tired of all the back and forth bitching going on..lets end this shit now!

weight doesnt impress me, what are that stats height& bf?

That's for damn sure haha. I'm just fucking with you man.

Don't take any of this to heart. Just try to be more open minded and accept people's helpful advice. Everyone here has tried to help you out and we just want you to be smart about all of this, that's all. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :cool:

the question i wanted to ask before all this shit started is do you recommend low reps 3-6 or higher8-12. i hear alot of people say low reps is for strength, higher is for muscle growth

the question i wanted to ask before all this shit started is do you recommend low reps 3-6 or higher8-12. i hear alot of people say low reps is for strength, higher is for muscle growth

There's nothing set in stone. What works best for you? A lot of the top trainers on here think its pretty silly to change training styles just because you're cutting or bulking. The key is to continuously change it up. Keep your body guessing, but make sure to keep up with what works for you.

My advice to you since your bulking? Eat big, lift heavy, and get plenty of rest. I would also guess that your diet is lacking so if I were you I would definitely spend the money and hire a diet coach of your choice. Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, and Phil Hernon are the top three trainers on this site that I guarantee if you give them 100% you will make the transformation of your life. Just a suggestion.

Again, good luck with reaching your goals.

tkasch,
You know the guys at the other site were saying the same thing. I kinda think maybe you thought they were being assholes, but they were not.
There are a lot of people on these boards that have a lot of experience.

I've already ran up some big doses, and all it did was make me feel lethargic and shitty. Lower the dose way down, and eat like a mother fucker.
I know you were asking JD for some advice in the thread on nutrition, but that is something that has to be done on an individual basis.

The best thing to do is to hire him (or anyone that knows nutrition and training) for the best results.
So many people think running high amounts of gear is the answer. They are wrong.
Hope to see you over there again.

Right, wrong, or indifferent it's you're choice to do what you want. I don't think anyone is trying to be a dick, they just regurgitate what they believe to be correct. Only you know what is wright for you. Do what you think is right, and what works for you. It's been working so far! Good luck and I hope you do the log, because I'm interested to see the results. It's a brotherhood here, were all just looking out for one another. Be safe and good luck!

12-15 for muscle growth. but again, it is a whole lot more then just how many reps.
I guarantee if you start doing 12-15 with a weight that you will start failing at 13 reps. And do this for 4 sets, your muscle you are training will be burning like never before.
Now keep doing this for about 6 or 7 different exercise's and you'll be dead.
Now you will be making progress.

but honestly, people will spend tons of money on gear, but wont ever spend a dime on a real trainer that knows his shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131