over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking log with Phantom Pharm

the question i wanted to ask before all this shit started is do you recommend low reps 3-6 or higher8-12. i hear alot of people say low reps is for strength, higher is for muscle growth

This is another subject where 20 people will give you 20 different answers. You should start reading peer reviewed sports physiology journal articles. Lots of info on what exercises recruit the most muscle fibers, reps and set amounts that are beneficial. Use real science not bro science. But again it's going to come down to trial and error and what works best for you, be patient. Because what works for me probably won't work for you. Trust your body and use sound science and you will grow!

Hey brother just wantes to give you some advice. Not putting you down one bit. Lower the doses though. I started off at 150lbs. I used phera when it was legal and went to 180lbs in about 3 months (not on phera the whole time). Followed a strict diet and the results poured in. Then I went natural for the next 8 months or so and was 200lbs. During all this I was 4-10% bf (had it tested numerous times while in college, it was free with my major). Then did a cycle of dbol and test. 215lbs or so after that, still lean. Since then I've used tren and deca with test, amd various orals. But all moderate dosages compared to this. I've never gone even close to that and I'm 255-260lbs now depending on the day. Its not a sprint, its a marathon. Take your time and be healthy first and foremost.

As for rep range starting off I wrote down all lifts. Always went as heavy as I could with 8-10 rep range. Then as I got bigger and stronger and went heavier I went the 5-8 rep range. Now that I have built the dense muscle I go more reps 10-20 for most exercises. Its all about progession brother. Stay safe and good log. I am loving phantoms stuff too.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Honestly eat like crazy and not all clean I've been in a wheelchair paralyzed chest down for 3 years and tried doses like yours and got told the same thing lower doses and more food and it does work im sitting at 175 right now mind you not as lean as you are but I was your weight 2 years ago and pretty lean I have pictures somewhere on here I'm hoping to be 185 or so after my next blast of 200my test e and 400-600mgs of deca by the end of winter read big a's growth for beginners but if you choose to use that much eat everything in sight and you will grow like crazy I had to up my carbs like crazy to grow on tren wich I won't use again till precontest cylce also if you have the cash rips at 4 ius a day will do wonders for you hope I helped no criticism hear bro hope you get where you want to be:headbang:

Just my opinion, but our frames are very, very similar. I grew just fine on 375 - 500 mg of Test E per week. My advice is to run 500 mg of Test E / wk for about 5 - 6 months. Eat everything you can, but try to make sure you get 300+ grams of protein and if you are doing cardio - stop immediately. With this recipe, I got up to 180 lbs from 155 lbs and I'm still super lean, so don't worry about that. Good luck

Read Big-a's growth principles for Beginners.

Also, why the hell are you using that much gear when your only 150lbs? anyone 5'10 can get to 200lbs on just 500mgs test and lots of food!

:)

Your 32 years old, your a grown fucking man so I'm not gonna tell you what you should or should not do, all I will say that is if it were me I would do some searching and studying then drop the AAS dosage down some and add in gh and insulin and grow like a baby elephant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131