over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking on EQ, changing compounds after a few months, etc

Why not EQ and Deca? No 2 oils compliment each other better IMO on a bulk.

Throw in some SD and you got yourself a stack.

Im gonna have to agree with others on this...

You seen to kknow what you're talking about with training stuff but from your drug usage comments you seem lost.
1. you ran an oral only cycle...that kinda made me laugh.
2. you've been blasting for 9 months and find absolutely nothing wrong with that.
3. you're unsure what to look at when it comes to bloodwork.

All of these are confusing to me man.

2 last thoughts. Deca is muuuch stronger than EQ. You say you want to grow mass? Toss the EQ out. Also, if you want to do well in your future contest...get off this blast and rest. Resensitize your body for awhile because then, when you do get back on, results will be even more impressive.

just my 2 cents.

No deca , no eq but trt cruise ...

Come on man .. 9 month blast .. you need your health to win that and any show

I would do 3 months 100-150 mg test and 2-3 iu gh ed

Respect

Madg

Weren't you on 100mg (started at 50mg) sdrol per day recently? That alone will fuck up your bloodwork and fast. I would get a full blood test done now to see the damage and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised or maybe your eyes will be opened.

I would do 2-3 months on TRT. Proper TRT so go with approx 150mg per week and get a blood test and see where you are at. After that I would always pick deca (or npp) over eq. It's up to you. I don't know what doses you have used or want to use. Many like to run both in one cycle and others even rotate from deca to eq during longer cycles. You could do something like 600mg eq and 400mg deca and with that as much test as you want to run (maybe 750mg). Those 3 would make a great cycle but again don't go by those doses as I don't know all the details but they are plenty to grow big.

When I bulk next it will be approx 600mg test and 400mg deca and maybe an oral thrown in to give a reference. Others take 3 grams of test and 2 grams of deca so the spectrum is huge. I will state you don't need much to grow and sometimes less is more when growing as big doses create more sides and often effect appetite and digestion which are of primary importance when growing. I have tried 1.5g test and felt like utter shit but everyone is different. I have also tried 1.2g deca and felt good but I get just as good as results with a fraction of that. Personally I like 300-750mg test and 300-600mg deca. Anymore than 750mg test and 600mg deca and laws of diminishing returns come into play massively.

If I compete and do well, I'll come down and cruise for a while. If not, I'm just going to come off completely, probably for good. Guys, I appreciate the concern for health, I really do, but no one can maximize their genetic potential without staying on for a while. Taking time off to cruise is smart, and like I said, if I compete and do well, I will do just that, so that the next show I do after that (which at that point would hopefully be a pro-qualifier), I could show up that much better. Now, it looks like DECA is the choice.

If I compete and do well, I'll come down and cruise for a while. If not, I'm just going to come off completely, probably for good. Guys, I appreciate the concern for health, I really do, but no one can maximize their genetic potential without staying on for a while. Taking time off to cruise is smart, and like I said, if I compete and do well, I will do just that, so that the next show I do after that (which at that point would hopefully be a pro-qualifier), I could show up that much better. Now, it looks like DECA is the choice.

Spend some money on hiring a trainer and start doing things properly.

It clearly looks like you don't have much idea with AAS usage if you've been blasting for 9 straight months and are probably wondering why gains are stalling and now want to introduce more compounds which will compromise health even more.

But guys.. He is going for the pro qualifier [emoji23] Get off and stop talking stupid stuff. You will go nowhere with that attitude.

As much as i dislike these sayings.. but bb is a marathon and not a sprint.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Guys, I appreciate the concern for health, I really do, but no one can maximize their genetic potential without staying on for a while.

Very true. But blame yourself for getting off of everything for a decade. You wasted precious time. Your fault.

And I'm 1000% positive national level competitors aren't running gear for 9+ months. A LONG offseason is 5 months and then they hop off. Just because you missed your prime years of growing doesn't mean STAYING ON for a full year will do anything. That statement right there means you have no idea how real competitive BBers cycle throughout the year.

Eq is more cosmetic for me Iv never really put on size with it. Makes me vascular and my skin looks good on it. But my hematocrit gets seriously high from it and it gives me heartburn like tren does. And it fucked with my nipples just like D bol did. Definitely aromatizes in me despite claims that it does not. I like Deca better overal.

Also eq is hard on the kidneys for many ppl including me and some ppl i know and talk bodybuilding with

I suggest to eq users to keep an eye on kidney function

Respect

Madg

Eq is more cosmetic for me Iv never really put on size with it. Makes me vascular and my skin looks good on it. But my hematocrit gets seriously high from it and it gives me heartburn like tren does. And it fucked with my nipples just like D bol did. Definitely aromatizes in me despite claims that it does not. I like Deca better overal.

Odd it made me very dry back in the day.

Very true. But blame yourself for getting off of everything for a decade. You wasted precious time. Your fault.

And I'm 1000% positive national level competitors aren't running gear for 9+ months. A LONG offseason is 5 months and then they hop off. Just because you missed your prime years of growing doesn't mean STAYING ON for a full year will do anything. That statement right there means you have no idea how real competitive BBers cycle throughout the year.

Your clearly welcome to offer advice, and i appreciate the actual advice you have given, but when it comes to making personal judgments, etc, you need to step back and chill, bro. Also, plenty of top guys stay on year round and some of them argue taking time off isn't beneficial since the gains you experience when getting back on are often simply what you lost from getting off and perhaps some of what you would have gained if you stayed on. Now I'm not advocating anyone stay on year round forever. And contrary to what has been asserted by others with no knowledge of my situation, my gains haven't stopped either. I would like to jump start some additional gains by changing compounds but I'm still making progress as it is now. And since you asked about the oral only cycle, I doubt you would criticize a suspension only cycle, but twice daily dosing anadrol results in more stable levels, and besides, I was only planning on doing a very small cut, and it was only after seeing how well I responded that I decided to go on a longer run with injectibles. Now if I have your approval, good sir, I think I'll continue with my plan. 😁

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131