over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking on tren

Ok one more question. And maybe we can move this to the thread I started for Summer Blast.

you like EQ or primo for adding size? I ran a Test Primo blast with Primo at 600mg and wasn’t too impressed, definitely leaned out but didn’t like it for bulking.

EQ I have taken in the past and definitely added size over 14 weeks. But my hematocrit runs like 47-48 normally so EQ jacks that up.

I like the Test, NPP, Mast (to counter the deca issues) and then either EQ, Primo, or DHB....
Test and Primo for off season is a feel good cycle but likely won’t add tons of size. Just like IMO test and EQ wouldn’t either. That being said most things in high enough doses will haha!

Personally I think nandrolone should be the base (along with test) to any off season phase. What you add on top of that is preference. IMO Primo is a better muscle builder than EQ. But you have to take into account finances (primo is more than double sometimes what you pay for primo), it takes a solid dose IMO 500mg+ and is your primo real? (I have seen good tests on this board from sponsors), and health (I think primo long term is probably more ‘safe’ then EQ due to rises in hematocrit and issues that can I rise from that). That being said all AAS increase it some.

If funds are not an issue and you have real primo then you can’t beat test/primo/npp for adding size. I can’t do orals off season bc of appetite and wanting to stay as ‘healthy’ as possible. A lot of top coaches go with Test/EQ/nandrolone bc they don’t trust primo to be real.

That last paragraph I would say test/primo/NPP and mast if you felt the need due to nandrolone and if funds are not an issue. I’m not too impressed with DHB. It’s kinda the flavor of the month at the moment. I like to stick with the old reliables. I would skip that and just use more primo and/or NPP. But by all means experiment and find what’s works for you.

The longer I do this the more I stick to the basics. My next off season blast will be test/EQ/NPP and some growth.

The question at hand is do you want lean muscle or scale weight
1. If you want scale weight then go with test, deca, dbol
2. If you want lean muscle tissue then go with test and tren.

You are not going to put on as much scale weight or look as thick if you run test and tren simply because you are not going to retain as much water inner and outer cellular.

Tren is going to provide lean dry muscle tissue, you may have to eat a little more as tren has excellent nutrient partitioning, but make no mistake tren is fucking excellent at building muscle its just lean muscle thus why farmers add estrogen to cows to help get their overall bodyweight to increase by providing more water weight (more weight, more $$).
Couldn't have put it better brother. Well said.

I just don’t see that synergy. On paper it looks like adding drugs ‘just to add drugs’ when you could just run one or the other. There’s just a lot going on with that cycle and if your set on DHB I just wouldn’t add the EQ. I think NPP compliments EQ better.

I just like that NPP is in and out. Deca will linger longer and if you pull deca and add a fast acting Tren ace you’ll have overlap = possible prolactin issues.

I’m more simple with my cycles (off season and pre contest).

if you want to add size...
Test
NPP
EQ (or Primo)
I like primo better with NPP - stay a little harder.

when you want to look good or pre contest
Test
Primo (or EQ)
Tren
Mast

I’d pull the primo or EQ when adding in orals in pre contest (4-6 weeks out) bc it’s just more drugs and EQ does aromatize a touch. Orals will more than make up what you lose from the primo or EQ (winny and/or Var)
Sorry to revive an old thread. I was wondering what ratios of each compound you would use for the test/eq/tren/mast cycle?

My favorite bulking cycle is actually sus, and Tren. A simple cycle that I put on a ton of muscle with and see very noticeable strength increases. Eating on Tren can be a chore but I’d you’re committed you’ll find a way to down those calories

Maybe I am too black and white, but for me tren is a precontest drug only. Its biggest advantages are hardness, nutrient partitioning, anti-catabolism, and strength when you are starving.

Even with cattle it does add much tissue unless estrogen is added.
I agree. Add in that your appetite goes to shit, its another indirect way of it being a bad mass drug.

Now, if you can throw some GHRP 6 onto the fire for appetite and up some other oils in your stack (primo, nandrolone, eq, test), then the strength increase from tren will lead to more muscle growth because of the heavier weights being lifted.

Did this years ago as recomp style cycles, when I didn't really care of competing and just looking good. 300 test, 300tren e. No sleep issues.

Im big on sleep, if you don't sleep defeats the purpose, you'll potentially be miserable and irritable(and super pissed off from the insomnia alone) and could probably get more out of something less taxing.
I mean tren is enticing since you'll keep that full pumped look and stay strong.
Last year I just did 500test, 300npp, 30mg dbol 4 weeks on 4 off.
That gave me the most I've ever gotten out of a bulk. I also went to a progressive overload ppl split, which I'll do until bb'ing is over for me. Focusing on the movements .
But yeah man, we all experiment and who knows that isn't be your holy grail.

So for you guys that aren't just fat ass bulkers and actually strip your bodyfat down to actually look like a bodybuilder, I guess you basically run tren year round then huh? You basically use "side effects in a bottle" aka tren year round? NOT WISE MY FRIENDS.

For me personally the stress from the tren combined with the stress from the additional weight would cause my blood pressure too get too high

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws