over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking on tren

Back when I was using pellets around 1998 or so, I would do cycles using just the tren pellets. I can't remember the dose, but I was using it transdermally daily with DMSO.

I think I used it for about 10 weeks or so. I put on about 10 lbs and a lot of strength. I remember squats going up more than 50 lbs, which was a lot because I was far from a beginner. I looked like I put on more than 10 lbs. I got leaner too, I was tracking the size of my waist and the mirror showed.

I do want to add that the stuff made my BP go up a lot, especially an hour or so after I put the pellets on. Certainly wasn't a healthy thing to do.

If you want to actually bulk. Tren is not the drug your looking for. Some people like myself don’t really gain weight at all. I actually lost weight last time because it recomped me so extremely. If ran tons of test and Deca next to the tren and still wouldn’t put lbs on the scale. But it changes your look like no other aas Iv come across n my long journey of use.

I’m pretty sure Nassar bulked on a high dose of tren with test, but he probably had all the bulking orals in there too. He ate like a dinosaur.
Chad Nichols has Pinkton bulk on tren. His off season Chad stack is posted in his log.
Tren is the ultimate powerful drug but don’t get stuck on it long term or you might end up dying young. It’s harsh on the organs!

I dropped deca, added in tren, kept calories the same and grew better. Def love tren for bulking.

The question at hand is do you want lean muscle or scale weight
1. If you want scale weight then go with test, deca, dbol
2. If you want lean muscle tissue then go with test and tren.

You are not going to put on as much scale weight or look as thick if you run test and tren simply because you are not going to retain as much water inner and outer cellular.

Tren is going to provide lean dry muscle tissue, you may have to eat a little more as tren has excellent nutrient partitioning, but make no mistake tren is fucking excellent at building muscle its just lean muscle thus why farmers add estrogen to cows to help get their overall bodyweight to increase by providing more water weight (more weight, more $$).
exactly this. i went from 194 to 210 on tren and got leaner in the process..its all bout food intake. muscle tissue will grow, while u wont get all that useless water weight.

Tren never gave me any real size. It sounds to me like the OP wants to know if he can eat a ton of junk and stay lean while hitting tren in hopes of staying lean. For me personally, I see it better served when you are dieting down. It makes me stringy.

Are you leaner at the same weight, maybe you're just recompositioning? Tren is really good for the visual affects, anadrol pairs well with it for your goal. I'd drop the test even lower, up the tren, and add 200mgs ED anadrol (at least). GH would be really nice to throw in as well.

I’m pretty sure Nassar bulked on a high dose of tren with test, but he probably had all the bulking orals in there too. He ate like a dinosaur.
Chad Nichols has Pinkton bulk on tren. His off season Chad stack is posted in his log.
Tren is the ultimate powerful drug but don’t get stuck on it long term or you might end up dying young. It’s harsh on the organs!
Thought it was test deca primo var?

if you read everyones post they keep saying its lean tissue or its hardening.

if your gonna use tren while bulking this is when you go balls to the wall. bulking for size you mentioned your eating so many calories and your not gaining well guess what that means you need to eat more and with tren this means you can get away with some junk calories so when your full and dnt feel like you can eat anymore thats when you go for taste and powershakes with ice cream protein and peanut butter for extra calories it may sound crazy but try it

if you read everyones post they keep saying its lean tissue or its hardening.

if your gonna use tren while bulking this is when you go balls to the wall. bulking for size you mentioned your eating so many calories and your not gaining well guess what that means you need to eat more and with tren this means you can get away with some junk calories so when your full and dnt feel like you can eat anymore thats when you go for taste and powershakes with ice cream protein and peanut butter for extra calories it may sound crazy but try it

You indeed have to take full advantage of the Tren keeping you leaner. It's what's so great about it when using it while bulking. Especially if you're not using GH.

i was just reading some of the comments and disagree with some of them. you ever see people who dont lift weights but there just naturally ripped. just have abs for no reason and eat like shit. those are the people that can get away with deca and shit like that. other people who tend to carry more fat tren is the drug for you. it depends on the person everyone is different drugs do different things for different people you have to try it for yourself but if you do it do it so theres no excuses such as the calorie thing you just need to eat more

I appreciate you chiming in I think way too many people mix muscle gain and water.
deca + dbol more weight cause u gain so much water and bloat,tren less weight but more lean muscle for sure...just like u said people mix too much weight gain and muscle gain,do u want to gain pure muscle or just move the scale up

i was just reading some of the comments and disagree with some of them. you ever see people who dont lift weights but there just naturally ripped. just have abs for no reason and eat like shit. those are the people that can get away with deca and shit like that. other people who tend to carry more fat tren is the drug for you. it depends on the person everyone is different drugs do different things for different people you have to try it for yourself but if you do it do it so theres no excuses such as the calorie thing you just need to eat more
Yeah thinking naturally huskier individuals do best with test tren. The dudes that are rail thin boatloads of test deca. Basically work the drugs against your genetic inefficiencies.

Tren is the prototypical bodybuilding drug. It will allow you to build muscle and burn fat while on a calorie surplus. The issue is whether or not you can keep training, sleeping, and eating well while on it for an extended period of time.

Yeah thinking naturally huskier individuals do best with test tren. The dudes that are rail thin boatloads of test deca. Basically work the drugs against your genetic inefficiencies.

I've noticed that. Naturally skinny guys will like the wetter stuff because they like feeling big and strong. Former fatties like yours truly tend to want to experiment with drier compounds because water retention just feels too much like being fat again lol.

i was 150lbs when i started i got up to 245 at one point. its a marathon not a race you need to hold a certain body weight for an extended period of time for it to be your homeostasis
Wow that's impressive bro, how long did it take you to go from 150 to 245 lbs, I thought my weight gain was impressive, about a year ago I was eating like crazy, I gained 20lbs in 27 days lol

Ive stayed away from Tren Bulks for the past couple years, but I'm well aware that bang for your buck and LEAN gains, tren is unparalleled.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131