over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking on tren

Wow that's impressive bro, how long did it take you to go from 150 to 245 lbs, I thought my weight gain was impressive, about a year ago I was eating like crazy, I gained 20lbs in 27 days lol
10 years i hovered around 225 for a long time then hired palumbo and when we through in hgh and insuling for the first time i saw my physic transform. when i looked at myself i was like ok this is getting nutty. but i couldnt sustain the bill for the food and for all the drugs

10 years i hovered around 225 for a long time then hired palumbo and when we through in hgh and insuling for the first time i saw my physic transform. when i looked at myself i was like ok this is getting nutty. but i couldnt sustain the bill for the food and for all the drugs
Ah I see so the hgh and insulin took you to that extreme , ya it makes sense, gear hgh slin that's a awesome combo for sure

Tren is not a bulk drug, it s a hardener and leaner drug but definitively not a bulk one. Nandrolone is by far better in the off season!!!!
in my opinion all you really need to bulk is test and nandro (NPP or deca not a real difference) AND TONS TONS TONS OF FOOD!!!!!
if you need tren in the off season, what do you use in contest prep??? Tren too??? so you re all year round on tren???!!!! fucking ridiculous........

Test and Tren is the best lean muscle mass building combo during the off-season. Adding anadrol periodically can give it an extra kick if your GI tract can handle it.

All great reply’s tren without estrogen caused muscle gain and fat loss but when they introduced estrogen they gained fat so the meat wasn’t just a dry tough lump of meat.

tren can’t be beating for it’s effects on nutrient shuffling

but the one thing that’s been coming back is the low igf1 score that trenbolone either gives a false reading or it actually does prevent igf1 breakdown in the liver as mine came back at 30 igf1 score normal being 80-135 and high being 300-600

Tren is the most abused drug in BBing today....harsh as fuck, but it works.
Realistically, if you want to use Tren in the offseason you can, but i just don't think it can be the base compound.
High test with 400 or so tren fucking works. 700 Tren + 500 Test doesn't.

Having juuust enough tren in there to help with nutrient partitioning is great. But i would keep Test and EQ or NPP higher than my tren dosage.

Tren is not a bulk drug, it s a hardener and leaner drug but definitively not a bulk one. Nandrolone is by far better in the off season!!!!
in my opinion all you really need to bulk is test and nandro (NPP or deca not a real difference) AND TONS TONS TONS OF FOOD!!!!!
if you need tren in the off season, what do you use in contest prep??? Tren too??? so you re all year round on tren???!!!! fucking ridiculous........
The biggest problem with nandrolone is it causes sexual dysfunction. Tren does not when used properly. That said, I wish Tren had nandrolones anti-inflammatory effects.

For what it's worth, I always think back to Dallas' death. All they found in his system was a shitload of test and then tren metabolites. No other AAS were present according to the report. He was deep in an off-season at the time and well over 300 lbs. Who knows what all they tested for and whatever, but it gives at least a bit of a glimpse into what his off-season might have looked like.

Lots of test, tren, GH, and slin

I might have to add a baby dose of tren E, say 10g a week to the bottom of my test/deca/drol stack

maybe next run

For what it's worth, I always think back to Dallas' death. All they found in his system was a shitload of test and then tren metabolites. No other AAS were present according to the report. He was deep in an off-season at the time and well over 300 lbs. Who knows what all they tested for and whatever, but it gives at least a bit of a glimpse into what his off-season might have looked like.

he probably had a multivitamin in there too - for the sake of health

I don’t really understand somethings

let’s take bob....5’10 210 at 12% bodyfat. Wants to hit the gas peddle hard. Both times he eats 4,300 calories Daily for 16 weeks

option 1: 1g test, 400mg tren.

option 2: 600 test/800 tren

Now, discount “body weight”. Assume EVERYTHING equal. Discount looks, sides, literally the only variable we would track is true myofibril accumulation and fat gain

wouldnt option 2 HAVE to work better just due to the strength of tren? Wouldn’t option two have a better muscle/fat gain ratio? Like I said, don’t go on body weight Bc of water and glycogen changes

let’s take bob....5’10 210 at 12% bodyfat. Wants to hit the gas peddle hard. Both times he eats 4,300 calories Daily for 16 weeks

Now, discount “body weight”. Assume EVERYTHING equal. Discount looks, sides, literally the only variable we would track is true myofibril accumulation and fat gain

wouldnt option 2 HAVE to work better just due to the strength of tren? Wouldn’t option two have a better muscle/fat gain ratio? Like I said, don’t go on body weight Bc of water and glycogen changes
No more side effects prolactin increased
There’s a limit more doesn’t mean more strength more gains with tren since it’s so strong just my opinion doing over 1 gram and last cut 1 gram for a few week I was my weakest at that point and tren didn’t provide more. Cut it back to 300 and looked the best ever full and recomped weight gained bodyfat the same. no side effects.

I heard he was taking a lot of recreational drugs as well. But I saw a YouTube video that said he died from overdosing on insulin.

On paper option 2 might sound superior. But once you increase the Tren to the point that side effects will negatively impact performance—you actually go backwards. I’ve been there! It’s a very individualistic thing which of the 2 options work best.

Strange because Palumbo says insulin doesn’t help gain additional muscle mass for most people.

Tren is an amazing bulking compound when combined with a good base of test. If you can control the heartburn Tren will increase your appetite and improve feed efficiency. Keep test high and Tren low when bulking. Reverse it when cutting by reducing test and increasing Tren.

The question at hand is do you want lean muscle or scale weight
1. If you want scale weight then go with test, deca, dbol
2. If you want lean muscle tissue then go with test and tren.

You are not going to put on as much scale weight or look as thick if you run test and tren simply because you are not going to retain as much water inner and outer cellular.

Tren is going to provide lean dry muscle tissue, you may have to eat a little more as tren has excellent nutrient partitioning, but make no mistake tren is fucking excellent at building muscle its just lean muscle thus why farmers add estrogen to cows to help get their overall bodyweight to increase by providing more water weight (more weight, more $$).
I agree! And less water weight usually mean being able to keep blood pressure in check.

would love to hear your opinions

anyone ever gained size (appreciable weight not 3 to 4 ibs) or bulked successfully on tren ace and test alone without any other compounds (without orals or anabolics or even hgh) ?

been on test ,bold and dbol the last cycle ,gained alot of mass and kept most of it ...thought about trying tren ace and test cyp alone after cruising for 6 weeks and i can't seem to add any weight despite eating more than 5000 kcal for the last 3 weeks ....i do get back pumps ,tren cough and insomnia so i know it's legit ....i do look leaner and i can notice a difference in muscle shape but that's not my goal for now.
other variables like diet ,training and rest are almost the same as my previous cycles except with increased calories ....the only difference is adding tren instead of eq or deca and an oral.

been using tren before during cutting a couple times and it's a miracle for maintaining weight and lean tissues while on low cals but i started to think it only helps you to keep what you already have not build new tissues.
Tren is not the best option to bulk because it increases alot metabolism . To bulk nothing beats test + deca + dbol + hgh + slin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131