over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking on tren

In my opinion, trenbolone is not optimal when it comes to height. Lest someone get me wrong - my point is that if we already have all the necessary muscles, then many people use it both during the offseason and during preparation. But if we are still lacking muscle mass or we are at the beginning of the road, nandrolone will be a much better choice than trenbolone.
Wise words , i share same opinion . Deca is much better to put on mass . Tren is great after bulking to solidify gains

In my opinion, trenbolone is not optimal when it comes to height. Lest someone get me wrong - my point is that if we already have all the necessary muscles, then many people use it both during the offseason and during preparation. But if we are still lacking muscle mass or we are at the beginning of the road, nandrolone will be a much better choice than trenbolone.
This 100% Luki.
Test + Dec or NPP or something to that affect is a mass builder. THis is to GROW the muscle.
TREN, IMO, shows that muscle off really well. It might not be the best mass builder, but when u HAVE that muscle, it showcases it very nicely.

You take omeprazole ED . some people said it reduces absortion of nutrients .
Proton Pump Inhibitors can have a drastic affect on magnesium levels.

Haven't really read much of the thread but the idea that tren isn't good for building mass is laughable to me. No other drug has helped me build my mass better than tren.

Haven't really read much of the thread but the idea that tren isn't good for building mass is laughable to me. No other drug has helped me build my mass better than tren.
When someone uses tren on bulking he will use for sure on cutting , so you will stay on tren all year round?

This 100% Luki.
Test + Dec or NPP or something to that affect is a mass builder. THis is to GROW the muscle.
TREN, IMO, shows that muscle off really well. It might not be the best mass builder, but when u HAVE that muscle, it showcases it very nicely.
I agree with you and Luki. Obviously guys can do what they want. Steroids work. Tren is one of the most powerful steroids and has a dramatic impact meaning it's at the top of the list for making someone look better/freakier. Lot's of people look their best bulking on test and tren for example but what you state is 100% spot on. Yes it can help with strength but for growing muscle over time generally people don't want to be on tren. It can go against them in many ways (not just health wise either). Now forgetting about diet if someone wants to grow and use a drug to help look sharp as they grow a small weekly dose of tren (150-200mg for example) could be beneficial. But in simple terms for me if you want to grow you use things like test, deca, npp, primo etc. Then when you want to showcase your muscle and look your best you use tren.

What about bulking on something like Test Tren Nand? And taking advantage of both 19-nors? But something like 750 test 300 tren 750 deca

When someone uses tren on bulking he will use for sure on cutting , so you will stay on tren all year round?
No. I'd either do half the blast bulking and half cutting or take breaks in between. I would use tren for both though.

compounds DO NOT determine mass "growth" or size (they can help)...but

its strickly done with calories....not compounds.....and the right calories....

is tren good???....yes its awesome.....can you use it while bulking???....yes you can
does it make a difference???..... no it doesnt....it just makes you THINK you are "bulking"
just like tren makes you think you are superman......same ..same....

basically.....test is king....all the others are tests little buddys

ehh, maybe a guy is wanting to take a whole year to add a lot of size, not really “cut” that year. He might do something like

10 weeks mod test+mod tren
2 week mini cut/deload rest the joints
14 weeks high test+DHB+EQ+
2 week mini cut/deload
10 weeks high test+NPP+primo
2 week mini cut
12 week trest+masteron

or something like that

ehh, maybe a guy is wanting to take a whole year to add a lot of size, not really “cut” that year. He might do something like

10 weeks mod test+mod tren
2 week mini cut/deload rest the joints
14 weeks high test+DHB+EQ+
2 week mini cut/deload
10 weeks high test+NPP+primo
2 week mini cut
12 week trest+masteron

or something like that
mini cut ????? lol

that looks like you need a russian hacker to decphier....just sayin

:cool:

Nandrolone causes deca d### and depression. Tren increases sex drive. I’ll stick with Tren!😉

What about bulking on something like Test Tren Nand? And taking advantage of both 19-nors? But something like 750 test 300 tren 750 deca
This is even a more advanced protocol . Test + tren + deca + anadrol is something i love it but i now how harsh it is . You are combining all most powerful compounds in one cycle .

compounds DO NOT determine mass "growth" or size (they can help)...but

its strickly done with calories....not compounds.....and the right calories....

is tren good???....yes its awesome.....can you use it while bulking???....yes you can
does it make a difference???..... no it doesnt....it just makes you THINK you are "bulking"
just like tren makes you think you are superman......same ..same....

basically.....test is king....all the others are tests little buddys

t
mini cut ????? lol

that looks like you need a russian hacker to decphier....just sayin

Mini cut= DNP and a PSMF and a miserable as fuck 2 weeks.

on a bulk??????

:poop:

its bulking on tren.....no mini cuts

ehh just if you get too fluffy and BG or insulin sensitivity start taking a downward trend. Might not even been needed.

I’ve never bulked on tren....but
I might start tomorrow with a McGriddle and 100mg tren Ace to the ass lol

tenny you still take clients? I remember you and MTF worked together right?
sure thing...you need some help??????

for someone that has never "bulked on tren" you have alot to say....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner