over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking Stack

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am not a newbie at this but wouldn't mind some input
Current Stack- Test 1000mg per week primo 400 mg per week tren E 400mg per week Eq 400mg per week and 100 mg dbol per day with 10 iu of GH Weight going up fast and Strength through the roof Any Good Suggestions to maybe make better or does this sound about right too much too little ? Lifting Heavy Eating Alot of clean Calories. Trying to pack a good 20 to 25lbs of LBM on for next season.

This is very difficult to judge. This will greatly depend on you stats, number of cycles, goals.

IMO that's a lot of compounds. I think tren will do everything EQ will do but better. I'm not hating but anyone can add a bunch of gear and call it a bulk. Obviously diet and training will be key. I doubt you need to add anything and again I'm not bashing you, I don't know enough about you to give good advice.

Drop the primo, its weak and not for bulking. I would drop the dianabol to 50-60mg and maybe add some insulin before the meals.

These guys are going to want stats; height, weight, age, bodyfat, years training, and experience with aas before answering this.

Current Stack- Test 1000mg per week primo 400 mg per week tren E 400mg per week Eq 400mg per week and 100 mg dbol per day with 10 iu of GH Weight going up fast and Strength through the roof Any Good Suggestions to maybe make better or does this sound about right too much too little ? Lifting Heavy Eating Alot of clean Calories. Trying to pack a good 20 to 25lbs of LBM on for next season.

Wow thats a lot of Dbol.
Mine is close to yours.
1000 Test E
400 Tren E
500 Dec
50 Dbol I cant do more than 50 without getting toxic.

So 2.3g a week and 10iu growth a day. You say strength and wieght is going up, so what exactly are you asking for? Are you looking for a thumbs up? As stated previously, what are your stats and history? If you're new (which you've said you're not) than it's a lot, if you're seasoned than it may not be. If you aren't growing on it, then maybe get a new hobby

Stats

Just wondering if I should change anything keep it how is lower doses ect??

Last edited:
5'10 250lbs been training for 9 years messed with gear for 7 years competed this past year barely squeezed into light heavy had to loose some muscle to do so. I am 27 yrs old Have been eating upwards of 5000 calories clean calories shakes egg whites ezekial bread grits bananas peanut butter oatmeal chicken and rice- In the past never ate enough off season this time is different. I am wanting to pack on 20-25lbs I know that is alot of weight but I dieted for 6 months and competed for 2 shows this past year and had 3 months break afterwards.

well I totally revamped this whole plan-I am taking 1000 mg test 600mg eq 200mg deca 300mg tren ace 25mg Provarin ed and .5mg Arimadex ed along side 5-10 iu ed. Stats 5'9 and 3/4 current weight 250lbs I am around 12-14%bf weight staying the same bf is dropping. My goal was to reach 265lbs but getting leaner at 250 not going to complain. My normal offseason had been around 230 to 235 so def up 15lbs around the same bf as last year so hoping added weight is muscle.Got any imput? This is the first time I have been able to take deca and have a sex drive so the provarin is to thank on that note. I might bump the deca up to 400 mg but dunno yet I guess see how I feel I know joints feel better only on that small amount.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws