over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking Tip for hardgainers

I still always split my meals as either pro/carb or pro/fat - this has always been key in staving off unnecessary additional fat gain. when i start eating everything in one meal, thats when i start looking sloppy.

Poptarts for my carb/protein meals. This would be pre or post or both. They are low fat (like 2.5g) and cheap as hell.

For my pro/fat meals, I just add a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter if i need it.

I like hard boiled eggs or Quest protein bars as snacks.

I don't blast crazy AAS doses anymore, 3500-4000 max calories will always yield some kind of weight gain, it's crazy for me to think that normal-ish people can eat that much and not gain any weight - but I'm in my 30's now and things are slowing down a bit although my "normal" weight on TRT is 205 @ 6'1 so I'm not exactly a heavyweight. I'm looking to get back to a maintainable 215-220.

Another great point. I've found rice and fish digest most easily for me, but my body seems to like a bit more fat. Or maybe that's just my appetite. I like to include pineapple, I read it helps speed up digestion. I tried it, and I found that it was effective for me.

Yes pineapple is great for protein digestion. It contains an enzyme called bromelain which helps break down the amino acid bonds in proteins. However you need to buy fresh pineapple as tinned is no good. Tinned pineapple is heat treated (pasteurized) so it destroys all the bromelain as well has some of the vitamin content. I have to be careful when eating too much pineapple as the bromelain content messes up my mouth (starts to break down proteins in your mouth). So I always make sure to wash my mouth/lips after eating it. One of my fav meals is beef, cinnamon pineapple and sticky rice.

Cottage Cheese is a great choice, and I usually try to use a few Tablespoons of PB a day.

I grabbed some Boost High Calorie today (Vanilla) just to try

I like cottage cheese myself. I have it 1-2 times most days. My fav is cottage cheese with grapes and berries then I drizzle lemon juice on top.

I still always split my meals as either pro/carb or pro/fat - this has always been key in staving off unnecessary additional fat gain. when i start eating everything in one meal, thats when i start looking sloppy.

Poptarts for my carb/protein meals. This would be pre or post or both. They are low fat (like 2.5g) and cheap as hell.

For my pro/fat meals, I just add a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter if i need it.

I like hard boiled eggs or Quest protein bars as snacks.

I don't blast crazy AAS doses anymore, 3500-4000 max calories will always yield some kind of weight gain, it's crazy for me to think that normal-ish people can eat that much and not gain any weight - but I'm in my 30's now and things are slowing down a bit although my "normal" weight on TRT is 205 @ 6'1 so I'm not exactly a heavyweight. I'm looking to get back to a maintainable 215-220.

I have some very high calorie days but if guys are consistent most don't need that many calories to grow. 3500-4000 is a good amount for most. If those calories are made up of nutritious food they should be gtg for growing. Obviously everyone is different (some need 3000cals others need 6000cals) and adjustments can be made if needed.

Last edited:
I had some downtime with the clean eating :eek: But now it's time to get serious again. Still holding approx 260 pounds though. Now I am doing beef protein with sweet potatoe powder. Not as many cals per shake but a good mix of macros. Having that twice per day with my meals. I also have an intra shake. Not had any EAA's between meals in weeks which I miss loads as they taste so good so gonna have to order some.

These honestly taste incredible...

https://professionalmusclestore.com/products/pro-supps-hydrobcaa-1008602

I love passion fruit, dragonfruit and texas tea. In a large shaker with ice and I could drink them all day.

I had some downtime with the clean eating :eek: But now it's time to get serious again. Still holding approx 260 pounds though. Now I am doing beef protein with sweet potatoe powder. Not as many cals per shake but a good mix of macros. Having that twice per day with my meals. I also have an intra shake. Not had any EAA's between meals in weeks which I miss loads as they taste so good so gonna have to order some.

These honestly taste incredible...

https://professionalmusclestore.com/products/pro-supps-hydrobcaa-1008602

I love passion fruit, dragonfruit and texas tea. In a large shaker with ice and I could drink them all day.

Are you having your 2 shakes with 2 other meals and not as separate meals?

I love the beef protein and sweet potato powder. If you can't eat your steak and potatoes, drink them.

Are you having your 2 shakes with 2 other meals and not as separate meals?

I have them as separate meals. I usually add a piece of fruit (blood orange or clementine) afterwards as well. Yesterday I was on my comp for awhile so I done a big shake and drank it over about 1 hour.

I love the beef protein and sweet potato powder. If you can't eat your steak and potatoes, drink them.

Exactly. Plus it good to rotate from whey occassionally to keep things fresh. Although I did have some chocolate and peanut butter whey in oats today as well :)

I should add I live in Switzerland and meat is probably 2-5x more expensive here than the US so these shakes actually work out much cheaper for me than eating whole food. I pay $3 for 1 sweet potatoe and about $7-15 for 200g steak so it can add up when having 2+ per day. I also added these shakes to save some money as I am on more of a budget now.

I like to make my own. 1 cup milk, 1 cup egg whites, 2 scoops whey (50g), 1 banana, 1/2 cups oats, sprinkle cinnamon on top, add peanut butter or other berries if desired and blend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131