over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking with Tren

Hulkbulk8

Banned
Have heard a few times tren is hard to bulk with, it just recomps you.
Iam eating 5500-6k a day easy on 1600mgs test cyp only.
So far up 23 lbs. Of course some fat and bloat but not much.
240lbs now goal weight is 260+

Been thinking about using tren since its more anabolic than test.
At the calorie surplus that iam at would bulking with tren at 800 and test at 200 be more successful than test at 1600mgs?

I have read its hard to gain 10-20 lbs from tren on a bulk, also read where tren is very easy to bulk with enough cals, 10-20 lbs is possible.

Have only used tren on a cut and strength was great.

Thanks

Tren might not get you as much overall mass, but I can guarantee you are going to be a lot happier with your physique on it.

During this bulk i am looking for muscle mass, not worried if there is some fat or bloat. being on 1.6g of test i have found that test does have some fat burning ability. i am sweating like i am on tren.

I would like to hear from some of you that have used the high tren low test to bulk with and actually ate 5k+ calories. Like i said my goal weight is 260 and test is doing a great job but keep wondering if tren will do a better job or will it hinder my gains and start to recomp my physic even at 5k+ calories a day.

thoughts??

Besides trens strength and androgenic affects, does it really built a lot of mass when calories are high enough??

During this bulk i am looking for muscle mass, not worried if there is some fat or bloat. being on 1.6g of test i have found that test does have some fat burning ability. i am sweating like i am on tren.

I would like to hear from some of you that have used the high tren low test to bulk with and actually ate 5k+ calories. Like i said my goal weight is 260 and test is doing a great job but keep wondering if tren will do a better job or will it hinder my gains and start to recomp my physic even at 5k+ calories a day.

thoughts??

I'm doing low test/high tren for bulking but I don't like it at all. One of the weakest bulking cycle I've ever did. It's for average joe who just want to look good or stay healthy, not for someone who has or want to gain serious amount of muscle imo/ime.

Now I'm on tren a 200mg/d and test 200mg/w but not impressed. I even did 300mg/d of tren ace but still ah...no size gains, very very flat muscle, slightly little more veins etc I don't think it worth it. Just waste of money and time and gear, at least for bulking. I felt like I could gain more muscle from 500mg-750mg test only cycle and good diet than high tren cycle and I'm not joking. However, when I increased test to 500-1g+ and lowerd tren dose to 100-150mg/d, I made faaaar better gains. Size gain difference was night and day. very full, dense, spider veins around shoulders, more strength etc I also did tren only cycle but that was garbage. I played around with test/tren ratio and I realized, "More test is better for bulking" but I didnt go 2-3g test range this time so I can't comment on it.

Many people say you can bulk on low test/high tren or any cycle as long as eating enough calories but I disagree. When I increase calories on low test/ high tren, hard to explain.... I feel like the calories are "not utillized well for muscle growth" and I always just get fat but when on test or test/eq or test/deca cycle, I feel like the increased calorie or nutrient utillized well. Very hard to explain but you might get the idea. Trens nutrient partioning is a little overrated imo.

However, one thing I like about low test/high tren is almost sides free for me. even on 200-300mg a day of tren, I feel very normal or even great. Very active, talkative, socialized etc Life outside of gym is more enjoyable.

Bottom line, I'll never run low test/high tren for bulking after this experiment. I know many people will disagree with me but I feel like low test/high tren should be used for cutting/recomp. Each to their own. OP, if I were you, I'd continue test cycle and add deca, eq, dbol, drol, gh, slin, peptides etc.

hope this helps.

For bulking I would go higher tren and higher test. Maybe start at 800mg of each and go from there.

I'm doing low test/high tren for bulking but I don't like it at all. One of the weakest bulking cycle I've ever did. It's for average joe who just want to look good or stay healthy, not for someone who has or want to gain serious amount of muscle imo/ime.

Now I'm on tren a 200mg/d and test 200mg/w but not impressed. I even did 300mg/d of tren ace but still ah...no size gains, very very flat muscle, slightly little more veins etc I don't think it worth it. Just waste of money and time and gear, at least for bulking. I felt like I could gain more muscle from 500mg-750mg test only cycle and good diet than high tren cycle and I'm not joking. However, when I increased test to 500-1g+ and lowerd tren dose to 100-150mg/d, I made faaaar better gains. Size gain difference was night and day. very full, dense, spider veins around shoulders, more strength etc I also did tren only cycle but that was garbage. I played around with test/tren ratio and I realized, "More test is better for bulking" but I didnt go 2-3g test range this time so I can't comment on it.

Many people say you can bulk on low test/high tren or any cycle as long as eating enough calories but I disagree. When I increase calories on low test/ high tren, hard to explain.... I feel like the calories are "not utillized well for muscle growth" and I always just get fat but when on test or test/eq or test/deca cycle, I feel like the increased calorie or nutrient utillized well. Very hard to explain but you might get the idea. Trens nutrient partioning is a little overrated imo.

However, one thing I like about low test/high tren is almost sides free for me. even on 200-300mg a day of tren, I feel very normal or even great. Very active, talkative, socialized etc Life outside of gym is more enjoyable.

Bottom line, I'll never run low test/high tren for bulking after this experiment. I know many people will disagree with me but I feel like low test/high tren should be used for cutting/recomp. Each to their own. OP, if I were you, I'd continue test cycle and add deca, eq, dbol, drol, gh, slin, peptides etc.

hope this helps.

Please tell me what is healthy about high tren doses being "healthy"...just curious what the health benefits are...

Please tell me what is healthy about high tren doses being "healthy"...just curious what the health benefits are...

Who said high tren is healthy, bro? I'm saying LOW TEST/high anabolics (tren) is healthier than high test/ high anabolics (tren) because you'll have less sides.
That is the main reason many people are running low test/high anabolics cycle these days. I thought everyone here already know this though.

Who said high tren is healthy, bro? I'm saying LOW TEST/high anabolics (tren) is healthier than high test/ high anabolics (tren) because you'll have less sides.
That is the main reason many people are running low test/high anabolics cycle these days. I thought everyone here already know this though.

Well it's not healthier it's just less sides that's all.

Well it's not healthier it's just less sides that's all.

Then, its' OK. Good for you. I don't care. For example, on high test/high tren, my BP is a little higher than on low test. Insomnia is one of another problem when on high test/high tren. Lower BP and good sleep = healthier, at least for me.

Holy Crap. Did someone say they ran 300mg Tren A/day and saw no size gains, and flat muscles?!?! You weren't drinking it, were you?

Sorry bro, but that's a very high dose of the most powerful anabolic out there. Your shit had to be bunk. I'm currently trying the low test/high tren and I think its great. You will be big and lean, just like what tren does.

You said high tren is healthy...in your post-I highlighted it in my first one.

No...the main reason everyone on here are talking about low test and high tren is to control the sides such as insomnia, night sweats etc...running low test and high tren does nothing to help you with the health aspects-wrecked cholesterol and liver values to name a couple.

So when you say its healthier you really mean that the sides are reduced but not the health issues wrt to what the tren is doing to your insides? Having night sweats certainly is not a health issue.

I know plenty of guys running the exact protocol that you describe and yes the sides were reduced but their lipids are in the toilet along with high blood pressure and skewed liver values. I would say that having those issues is not healthy for you in the long term...thats all-just wanted to clarify if thats what you meant by healthy...

Last edited:
Holy Crap. Did someone say they ran 300mg Tren A/day and saw no size gains, and flat muscles?!?! You weren't drinking it, were you?

Sorry bro, but that's a very high dose of the most powerful anabolic out there. Your shit had to be bunk. I'm currently trying the low test/high tren and I think its great. You will be big and lean, just like what tren does.

Nah, bro. It's just experiment. I don't do this all time lol. and my gear is legit for sure. I prefer 500-750mg test plus anabolics like deca or eq and oral than low test/high tren. I think many people can handle high tren as long as keeping test low though. I'm 5'7 125kg 10-12% when bulking.

Nah, bro. It's just experiment. I don't do this all time lol. and my gear is legit for sure. I prefer 500-750mg test plus anabolics like deca or eq and oral than low test/high tren. I think many people can handle high tren as long as keeping test low though. I'm 5'7 125kg 10-12% when bulking.

Youre 5'7" and 275# and 10-12% bf-can you post up a pic of your beastly self? Thats pretty beefy!

You said high tren is healthy...in your post-I highlighted it in my first one.

No...the main reason everyone on here are talking about low test and high tren is to control the sides such as insomnia, night sweats etc...running low test and high tren does nothing to help you with the health aspects-wrecked cholesterol and liver values to name a couple.

So when you say its healthier you really mean that the sides are reduced but not the health issues wrt to what the tren is doing to your insides? Having night sweats certainly is not a health issue.

I know plenty of guys running the exact protocol that you describe and yes the sides were reduced but their lipids are in the toilet along with high blood pressure and skewed liver values. I would say that having those issues is not healthy for you in the long term...thats all-just wanted to clarify if thats what you meant by healthy...

Dude, we are saying the same thing. I just don't like playing with words.

As I said in earlier, I don't get high BP from tren by itself but only when I add test and increase the dose, BP become a little high but still not serious level. I'm the one who don't get the sides from tren. Maybe, only night sweats and acid reflux but I don't count those as health problem so I didn't mention. No insomnia, no anger issue, no other sides. My blood work was also good. HDL/LDL was not that good but on any other steroid, same results so tren is nothing special.

Dude, we are saying the same thing. I just don't like playing with words.

As I said in earlier, I don't get high BP from tren by itself but only when I add test and increase the dose, BP become a little high but still not serious level. I'm the one who don't get the sides from tren. Maybe, only night sweats and acid reflux but I don't count those as health problem so I didn't mention. No insomnia, no anger issue, no other sides. My blood work was also good. HDL/LDL was not that good but on any other steroid, same results so tren is nothing special.

No worries...glad that you have minimal sides at those dosages...

Agreed. If you're not seeing anything on 2g of tren/week, you don't have tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131