over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking with Tren

Did I read that right, that you started at 217lbs and you want to be 260lbs+ on this cycle? Or is that a long term goal? As far as bulking on tren, it is hard for me to gain weight on it. I have done anywhere from 350mgs a week to 700mgs a week. Everyone is different though. Tren also destroys my appetite, making it that much harder to bulk on it.

Last edited:
I have been trying to bulk on tren just for a change because i normally only use it come contest prep time, but i have put on a few pounds, but mostly noticed the general recomp it provides which is cool. but imo if you are going to use the 19 nors to bulk, deca and npp reign supreme imo.

my last bulk was..

1g test en
1g eq
500mg tri-tren

.33mg prami (mon/wed/fri)
1.25mg letro (mon/wed/fri)

for 5 months, added humolog 4iu, after every carb meal, IM, for last 2 months

got good lean gains, and looked my best ever

i like tren on a bulk because i can eat more, with out gaining much fat

Did I read that right, that you started at 217lbs and you want to be 260lbs+ on this cycle? Or is that a long term goal? As far as bulking on tren, it is hard for me to gain weight on it. I have done anywhere from 350mgs a week to 700mgs a week. Everyone is different though. Tren also destroys my appetite, making it that much harder to bulk on it.

Yes you did read that right 260+ lbs this cycle!
I know i will gain some fat and a little bloat but most of it will be muscle. So far as of last week i was at 240. Not much bloat at all. Have a little bit of fat but some abs are still visible.
Not really concerned about looking good. Look at lee priest when he bulks! Thats how its done. Bumping my cals to 6k this week!

Thank you for all your help.

If i added tren in the mix would 200mgs be enough to give some extra strength gains.
I will say strength on this much test is just like being on tren. Iam already sweating like iam on 600mgs tren.
Sex drive is unreal, want to fcuk everything!

Thank you for all your help.

If i added tren in the mix would 200mgs be enough to give some extra strength gains.
I will say strength on this much test is just like being on tren. Iam already sweating like iam on 600mgs tren.
Sex drive is unreal, want to fcuk everything!

If you are trying to put on that much weight that fast deca might make it a little easier.

Agreed. If you're not seeing anything on 2g of tren/week, you don't have tren.

Ovbiously, you didnt read my post. I didn't say I was not seeing anything. I just said more tren didin't yield more gains and more test and moderate/lower dose of tren was better for growth and sides. I don't understand what is so hard for you to get this.

Maybe that's because you have agenda. "Tren=strongest AAS out there." or "Test is bad" or something. I don't believe so from my experience. I prefer deca to tren for bulking.

My gear is legit. I know what is bunk tren. In this experiment, I used several trusted ug so not only one ug. same gain. same feeling. same blood work results.

No, it's not.

And no, you're not.

LOL... you seems just want to attack me. Believe what you want. I don't care what you think. I just shared my experience/honest dosage. Post your useful information/experience before judge or attack someone.

I'm doing low test/high tren for bulking but I don't like it at all. One of the weakest bulking cycle I've ever did. It's for average joe who just want to look good or stay healthy, not for someone who has or want to gain serious amount of muscle imo/ime.

Now I'm on tren a 200mg/d and test 200mg/w but not impressed. I even did 300mg/d of tren ace but still ah...no size gains, very very flat muscle, slightly little more veins etc I don't think it worth it. Just waste of money and time and gear, at least for bulking. I felt like I could gain more muscle from 500mg-750mg test only cycle and good diet than high tren cycle and I'm not joking. However, when I increased test to 500-1g+ and lowerd tren dose to 100-150mg/d, I made faaaar better gains. Size gain difference was night and day. very full, dense, spider veins around shoulders, more strength etc I also did tren only cycle but that was garbage. I played around with test/tren ratio and I realized, "More test is better for bulking" but I didnt go 2-3g test range this time so I can't comment on it.

Many people say you can bulk on low test/high tren or any cycle as long as eating enough calories but I disagree. When I increase calories on low test/ high tren, hard to explain.... I feel like the calories are "not utillized well for muscle growth" and I always just get fat but when on test or test/eq or test/deca cycle, I feel like the increased calorie or nutrient utillized well. Very hard to explain but you might get the idea. Trens nutrient partioning is a little overrated imo.

However, one thing I like about low test/high tren is almost sides free for me. even on 200-300mg a day of tren, I feel very normal or even great. Very active, talkative, socialized etc Life outside of gym is more enjoyable.

Bottom line, I'll never run low test/high tren for bulking after this experiment. I know many people will disagree with me but I feel like low test/high tren should be used for cutting/recomp. Each to their own. OP, if I were you, I'd continue test cycle and add deca, eq, dbol, drol, gh, slin, peptides etc.

hope this helps.

The same with me. Tried 150 test/700 tren got no sides at all but no gains too. Not impressed with low test/high tren thing at all. Test is the king in mass building. High test with anties low tren some dbol

Tren just give hard freaky aggressive muscle bellies, keeps fat gains in check for me, but 200-300mg does the same as 700mg, while test the more I take the bigger, stronger, fuller and denser I get. I definately feel the difference when going from 100-200mg (cruise) to 400-500mg, from 500mg to 750mg, from 750mg to 1000-1200mg (the most I took), I really would like to try 1500-2000mg/week of test with lots og hgh but don't have the guts for that lol

Who said high tren is healthy, bro? I'm saying LOW TEST/high anabolics (tren) is healthier than high test/ high anabolics (tren) because you'll have less sides.
That is the main reason many people are running low test/high anabolics cycle these days. I thought everyone here already know this though.

Test is the healthiest muscle buildging drug. Period.

The reason why many guys are runing low test/high tren cycles and don't get sides - their estrogens are in check. This is the only reason. Try to run low test/high tren for prologed period of time, with cruises on tren and tell me how healthy you are lol From my own exparience - high test with no AIss and high test with AIs is HUGE difference...estrogen is sh1t hormone, I felt bad, I looked bad when I didn't controlled it, now even at 200mg test I take some AIs, and will be blasting only with high test with AIs in the future because I feel like billion bucks on it and look like million bucks.

I bet none of Mr O competitors tried low test/high tren when was building slabs of muscle lol this came from internet characters like zzzyz or whatever, these guys takes 150mg tren a day and looks like natural guys. Ask the biggest guys on this board how they build most of their muscle mass, I bet all of them kept testosterone high, half of them didn't even heard about low test thing and none of them did low test when put most of their muscle

.....just when i was about to start the whole low test/ high tren combo. If the gains arent going to be the same, I'll just do the half/half combo and deal with the sides

Test is the healthiest muscle buildging drug. Period.

The reason why many guys are runing low test/high tren cycles and don't get sides - their estrogens are in check. This is the only reason. Try to run low test/high tren for prologed period of time, with cruises on tren and tell me how healthy you are lol From my own exparience - high test with no AIss and high test with AIs is HUGE difference...estrogen is sh1t hormone, I felt bad, I looked bad when I didn't controlled it, now even at 200mg test I take some AIs, and will be blasting only with high test with AIs in the future because I feel like billion bucks on it and look like million bucks.

I bet none of Mr O competitors tried low test/high tren when was building slabs of muscle lol this came from internet characters like zzzyz or whatever, these guys takes 150mg tren a day and looks like natural guys. Ask the biggest guys on this board how they build most of their muscle mass, I bet all of them kept testosterone high, half of them didn't even heard about low test thing and none of them did low test when put most of their muscle

I'm on 700mg Test Acetate right now. 50mg/ml. 2cc/day. No pain, no swelling, no bloat whatsoever. I LOVE short acting test. I look as lean and just about as dry as I did on my TRT test + ~500mg Primo (which I still love and use at certain times).

As far as what builds the most muscle - TEST. But that's only one piece of the puzzle. Base the drugs around the body's own master hormones. TEST + GH + SLIN + T4. Moderate doses of each = BEAST. Seriously... it mutates you. I've done it.

Last edited:
I'm on 700mg Test Acetate right now. 50mg/ml. 2cc/day. No pain, no swelling, no bloat whatsoever. I LOVE short acting test. I look as lean and just about as dry as I did on my TRT test + ~500mg Primo (which I still love and use at certain times).

As far as what builds the most muscle - TEST. But that's only one piece of the puzzle. Base the drugs around the body's own master hormones. TEST + GH + SLIN + T4. Moderate doses of each = BEAST. Seriously... it mutates you. I've done it.

Agreed with you!

And when Adonis shares advices, everyone should better read it and most - apply it, this is one of the most knowledgeable guys here. The guy has endocrinology background and has build more muscle in few years than most guys will ever gain in their all lifting life - he has the knowledge and experience.
This is why I'm sure my current test (with npp) / hgh / insulin mass blast will be the most productive (I've even added t4 lol which I've never done in the past while building mass). No more low test/high whatever thing for me when trying to put on muscle.

The same with me. Tried 150 test/700 tren got no sides at all but no gains too. Not impressed with low test/high tren thing at all. Test is the king in mass building. High test with anties low tren some dbol

Tren just give hard freaky aggressive muscle bellies, keeps fat gains in check for me, but 200-300mg does the same as 700mg, while test the more I take the bigger, stronger, fuller and denser I get. I definately feel the difference when going from 100-200mg (cruise) to 400-500mg, from 500mg to 750mg, from 750mg to 1000-1200mg (the most I took), I really would like to try 1500-2000mg/week of test with lots og hgh but don't have the guts for that lol

Exactly. I worked up my dosage in a similar fashion to experment test/tren ratio. Start dose was 50mg/d tren and 200mg/w test e. First, I worked up my tren dose slowly, 50, 100,150,200,250,300, then back to 200mg/d. Then, I increased my test, 200,250,500,750,1000,1250,1500. Then, I decreased my tren dose again, 200,150,100,50. Now I'm back to low test/high tren, 200mg/d tren and 200mg/w test e. Everytime I increased test dose, I was shocked. Size gain difference was night and day. Single injection of 1cc test made huge difference. My buddies in gym asked me "wtf are you doing, you look bigger than last week" I just upped test though lol

I must have used bad or under dosed test years back because this is the best cycle i have ever done for mass. I am taking in so many calories and still no fat gain. Test this high is melting the fat off. Almost put a full inch on my arms. Each week iam getting stronger and bigger. Almost up 25lbs.

I will not bother with deca its not as anabolic as test and gains are at half the rate with the same amount of test. Dont tell me " but deca has a higher anabolic rating than test"
That means absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner