over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bullshit

Jim550

Registered
So I met this guy last night that came over to one of my buddy's superbowl party and he talked about how he was a great competitive bodybuilder. He was a decent size guy bout you could see the flaws just looking at him, he said he was Mr. MO 2010 overall which was funny if you know that show. and then he said he won the southern states lol and got his pro card. And by the way I didnt even seen his name in the first show, let alone the overall...

Quick Question

Do you beleive that this sport/hobby/lifestyle attracts only well adjusted, normal people?;)

The self-obsession and narcissism in this sport run rampant along with the self-delusion. Every one has to be a pro, national level competitor etc. I truly wish more people could be happy with themselves=-)

So I met this guy last night that came over to one of my buddy's superbowl party and he talked about how he was a great competitive bodybuilder. He was a decent size guy bout you could see the flaws just looking at him, he said he was Mr. MO 2010 overall which was funny if you know that show. and then he said he won the southern states lol and got his pro card. And by the way I didnt even seen his name in the first show, let alone the overall...

Yeah I've met some people like that before. I don't know whats up with them. I think it's some kind of mental problem or something. Cuz they lie about such obvious things, they are either dumb or schitzo believing the bullshit that comes out of thei mouths.

yeah some people are funny, I guess he thought he could talk himself up to everybody that didnt know anything. But I've won a show before not that I'm in that shape now but he made me laugh when the shit came out of his mouth. It was funny when he said he had his pro card I giggled and from the little talk we had he didn't know an NQ from a pro card which really makes wonder even more...

If I recollect correctly, Bret Becker won the overall MO in 2010. So, if this guys is not 5'7 225lbs and built like a brick house, then he better go hide behind a rock after those comments:eek:

yeah there is always some retard spouting off his mouth and its all crap. ALWAYS. its very easy to say 'I USED TO DO THIS' - its a statement someone can make without a shred of proof

reminds of some doucebag at college, i will never forget.

i was doing chest and part of my warmup routine was a quick set of 225 for 8

ok the 225 for 8 was just a warmup. well this guy see me do it and then jumps on the bench and has his friend spot him. he get 225 for 9 - barley. i mean i thought he was gonna die on the last one. he then gets up and give me a look like 'whats up'. this retard actually thought that was my max and tried to beat me by one!!!! when i started piling the plates on going heavier he just has this stupid look on his face.

he then tried being friendly and was saying 'yeah i used to bench 405 but i took a month off'. no way in hell you bench 405, take a month off and only get 225 for 9. NO WAY

My friend it sounds like youve spotted one of the elusive 'douche-baggimus-obnoxioumus'. They usually travel in packs and startle easily when alone.

If I recollect correctly, Bret Becker won the overall MO in 2010. So, if this guys is not 5'7 225lbs and built like a brick house, then he better go hide behind a rock after those comments:eek:

you are correct Lenny! obviously you know what i'm talking about. the funny thing is when he was mouthing off one of my buddy's told him to flex his arm and the guy that doesn't even workout told the guy his forearms were small lol.... definitely not Mr. MO in any class and easily not the overall. maybe a showme nat winner,which is not sayin much...

By smiling and nodding our head when we hear their bullshit, are we doing these guys an injustice? Do we need to bring these guys out right when they start with it, embarrass them a bit, give them some tough love so they can be taught a lesson to not be so full of shit?

Do we need to bring these guys out right when they start with it, embarrass them a bit, give them some tough love so they can be taught a lesson to not be so full of shit?

If I were to embarrass someone else on purpose then I would be the dick . No thanks.

Rather let it go.

The worst ever is when your talking to someone who's like 240 shredded and the topic of what you use comes up and they say "im natural bro, just hard training and creatine"

or sometimes even worse than that when they are like "just runnin a little bit of eq right now"

but did you at least call him out?..lol..

My friend it sounds like youve spotted one of the elusive 'douche-baggimus-obnoxioumus'. They usually travel in packs and startle easily when alone.

Couldn't breathe for 5 minutes.

Brilliant.

Yeah...

I just got my pro card too! Used to play pro football but had to retire cause my guns wouldn't fit in my football jersey anymore... So I won a show in Mexico and got my pro card... Now Six Star sponsors me...

I will be signing six star protein containers in a local Wal Mart parking lot near you soon!

pretty sure Brett Becker did win, i saw a writeup on him at the nutrition store n i live in mo. I remember the article cuzz it said when bulking he ate qdoba every day, which is chain burrito place and i do the same

as far as people making up bs it really doesn't bother me, i deal with that shit all the time. Competing in powerlifting it is even worse because everyone makes up numbers, wehre as bodybuilding u can just look at the person. Every dumbass at a bar benches 495 of course. Better to just not have an ego and let them make fools of themselves

I just got my pro card too! Used to play pro football but had to retire cause my guns wouldn't fit in my football jersey anymore... So I won a show in Mexico and got my pro card... Now Six Star sponsors me...

I will be signing six star protein containers in a local Wal Mart parking lot near you soon!

:D

Do we need to bring these guys out right when they start with it, embarrass them a bit, give them some tough love so they can be taught a lesson to not be so full of shit?

If I were to embarrass someone else on purpose then I would be the dick . No thanks.

Rather let it go.

i agree with you. Honestly, its not worth me losing my serenity to challenge someone. I let them continue on in their delusion. it is not something that you are going to startle them out of and honestly i feel that if i did challenge them, i would be bringing them down to my level.

I just normally say, wow, that is quite an achievement for you, congrats.

Now my newest thing i find laughable is that just because someone posts it on their facebook page, doesn't make it true.

Beckers a beast. I got 2nd to him i the heavyweight class in that show :mad:. HUGE upper body! and super nice guy to boot.

I have one question..

where to purchase Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 oem where to order Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC oem online purchase Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual discount **broken link removed** purchase Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual oem buy Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC oem online order Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual oem **broken link removed** buy Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 online buy online Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual buy Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC oem **broken link removed** discount Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC order online purchase Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC cheap oem order Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual online **broken link removed** cheap purchase Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 online purchase Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC download download buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual **broken link removed** order download Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 oem Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC purchase cheap download purchase Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 oem **broken link removed** oem purchase Adobe Encore CS3 online purchase Adobe Encore CS3 online download order online Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC oem **broken link removed** buy download Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Multilingual oem download buy Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC oem download Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 buy online **broken link removed** discount Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 buy oem where to buy Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC online oem Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC order online **broken link removed** Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0 order oem purchase Adobe Lightroom 2.5 MAC online download order Adobe Encore CS3 oem **broken link removed**

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear