over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bump on My Glutes!

kaos007

Newbies
Need to know basic Answers for my Questions:

1. What causes This?
2. How to prevent it?

I am on my first cycle (Test, Tren, & EQ) I have been doing one vial at a time every 4 days of 1cc. Next week I start 3cc (1cc of each vial in one shot once a week)

For the last 3 weeks no problems on my glutes, One time I tried my quad but it was sore as hell and could not walk for about 3 days. So I decided to stick with my glutes. The beginning of my 4th week on my (L) glut (EQ) I noticed a small bump / knot around the injection site then it spread to approximately 2 inches in diameter in a few hours. It was not hot to the touch, did not hurt or redness around the area. Just a lite soreness from the injection. I treated it with a heat pad 15 min on and massaged it daily and disappeared within 4 days.

4 days later for my next shot (TREN) on my (R) Glute the same thing happened and treating it as I did the last time. Its just a hard bump that is about 2 inches in diameter does not hurt but its just there!

What am I doing wrong? My "significant other" does the injection for me bc "they" are in the nursing field and do this on a regular basis. So preparing, disinfection and so forth is prefect!

I use a 23G 1.5 syringe. Could this be happening bc I have only been shooting in my glutes? I need info fast since I am due for my 1cc Test today - although I will chose a different injection site for now.

I really appreciate any info you guys! Thanks!

I will do 1" 25G on my quad for today and see how that goes... and Hope this helps anyone in the future with the same or similar problem.

Attachments

• Injection Bump.jpg
    Injection Bump.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 3,173
your stuff might have EO in it...Every place I injected when there was EO in it I swelled up like a mofo..Just how it goes..,Some people have this reaction..Maybe switch brands of gear

could just be the oil getting trapped under the skin, this happens to me every once in a while

more important question for you: Why are you running tren and eq for your first cycle?

:yeahthat: thats a lotta shit to be runnin for a first go at things. The pump could be because its virgin muscle and u r pinning close to 3 ml into the muscle

Just the trauma to tissue from a little shaky pinning can cause inflamation and once it begins you have to avoid that area. Looks like the gear is creating some of it as you report with the quad pinning.

Maybe different combinations of oil or decreased injection volume and more pinning rotating using shoulders and calves as well as unaffected larger muscles might help you get the gear in.

But probably can not get away with repinning ares that are already inflammed.

IPG

^^ Funny enough ^^

The only time I have had pain issues was long ago (10 years?) with IP's high mg test (forgot what the hell it was). That shit put golf balls in my glutes!

Massage the area like crazy - suck it up!

Like others said, it's probably the EO. I always had a lump the next day. I use a sponsor now that doesn't use EO in their product and I haven't had a lump yet.

Can anyone confirm if it's okay to keep pinning the area if it's inflamed? Like a small to moderate bump on my glute injection site..is it okay to keep pinning there? 3ml goes in the spot mon/thurs

Can anyone confirm if it's okay to keep pinning the area if it's inflamed? Like a small to moderate bump on my glute injection site..is it okay to keep pinning there? 3ml goes in the spot mon/thurs

I wouldn't. I've done it before and it hurts if you hit the bump. I'd rather do it in the same side 2 or 3 pins in a row before going back to that cheek.

more important question for you: Why are you running tren and eq for your first cycle?

Thank for all the replies you guys! really helped out! :)

I am running the Tren and EQ bc that is what I was advised for my first cycle from a bodybuilder who competes. Not sure if I posted how I was instructed but here it is...

Week 1-4 - Alternate Test/Tren/EQ every 4 days of 1cc each.
Week 5-10 - Combo of all three Test/Tren/EQ 3cc once a week.

I just stated my Combo shots of 3cc. did it on my (L) shoulder... went well but like someone mentioned it did feel soar for 4 days. It also felt like if lava was running down my arm like for an hour, not sure if it was bc of the mixture of all three in one shot. But for now one I am going to set up 2 injection sites of 1.5cc to avoid being soar bc it affects my workouts. No bumps on my shoulder like my glutes. But the best way I found out how to deal with it was with an ice pack and ibuprofen for internal inflammation.

I was given the ok to inject up to 3cc on a small muscle and up to 6cc on a large muscle by a doctor at the hospital where my friend works at. But it should be done steady with minimal movement and inject slowly to prevent ripping the muscle with a glob of pressure to the injection site.

My bump didn't hurt it was just there and curious if anyone else dealt with this before. But the ice pack helped a lot and massaging it down throughout the day. now all I feel is the scar tissue from injecting. So small doses of injections are recommended for minimal or no harm to the area to continue with your regular workouts.

You know trauma from the injection is not something we really take seriously enough. Its always the product.

IPG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity