over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bumping up my Tren

tkasch

Registered
im on my first cycle on tren. im only two weeks in at 110mg eod of tren ace. the only side effect im getting is insomnia, which sucks but im dealing with it so far. id like to up my dose to maybe 150mg eod in another week or so. question is, is it ok to up the dose slowly getting higher and higher until the side become too bad. is it safe?

No call for bumping it up now. Use the lowest dose you can and still grow. Now if in another 4 weeks or so you see gains stopping then maybe consider a small jump then. From what youre saying here, you want to bump it up because your sides aren't bad and you can tolerate more. Just because youre not having a lot of sides doesn't mean that its not placing stress on your body. Take it easy! No big rush. building the body you want is going to take many years, not just a year of tren.

No call for bumping it up now. Use the lowest dose you can and still grow. Now if in another 4 weeks or so you see gains stopping then maybe consider a small jump then. From what youre saying here, you want to bump it up because your sides aren't bad and you can tolerate more. Just because youre not having a lot of sides doesn't mean that its not placing stress on your body. Take it easy! No big rush. building the body you want is going to take many years, not just a year of tren.

very well said maldorf. imho.........use the least you can to get the desired results

I'd keep tren low, up your test if anything bro.. Tren's one of those hormones that doesn't take much for a big effect, and it amplifys the effects of the other anabolics you're taking (to some degree) so personally I'd keep it @ 100mg eod and just up test if you really want a jump.. Then again, I'd only do that if you were trying to "bulk", I would up tren (slightly) if cutting.. Good luck

kok

ok, thats what ill do. only increase if needed. thanks, good advice

ok, thats what ill do. only increase if needed. thanks, good advice

YOu have to keep it all in perspective too. If you keep upping the dose too much youll find yourself doing much more than you need and each cycle that follows youre going to find the need to use more and more to get more gains. Its a vicious cycle over the long hall.

just out of curiosity what are your stats? 100mg EOD is a lot of trenbolone if its pure/legit...I would be curious what kind of height/weight/bf you are working with that much tren isnt making gains for you.

If you dont have a lot of sides thats a GOOD THING. Why increase trenbolone dosage and incur more sides if you are growing???????????? :banghead:

I'd keep tren low, up your test if anything bro.. Tren's one of those hormones that doesn't take much for a big effect, and it amplifys the effects of the other anabolics you're taking (to some degree) so personally I'd keep it @ 100mg eod and just up test if you really want a jump.. Then again, I'd only do that if you were trying to "bulk", I would up tren (slightly) if cutting.. Good luck

i disagree. tren and test compete and attach to the same receptor...with tren. having the priority. So u can do more test but it wont attach to the reseptor. Kind of a waste. Ive done both methods. i experienced better results from higher tren and lower test. My test was between 250-300 mg. per week. Im not saying use more tren. im just saying dont increase ur test.

tren is a powerful stuff, dont increase the dosage as long as you get results IMO

i disagree. tren and test compete and attach to the same receptor...with tren. having the priority. So u can do more test but it wont attach to the reseptor. Kind of a waste. Ive done both methods. i experienced better results from higher tren and lower test. My test was between 250-300 mg. per week. Im not saying use more tren. im just saying dont increase ur test.

SMH that's like saying someone taking a gram of each is wasting 3/4 of the test, okay.. If you say so

Enjoy the fact that your sides are low, keep the dose where it is, you adjust dose for results not sides.

k

i always get good advice here, thanks guys. i guess more isnt always better. ill just enjoy the fact that i have not many sides. everyone told me to start at 100eod and im running low test (trt 200mg)

Tell em why brother............. Some tards in other threads seem to think that just because you do a decent cycle you are going to gain 20lbs of lean muscle.

LOL....... Jesus.... If it was that easy we would all be freaks that could never find clothes to wear!!!!!

I will tell you why...... and so will everyone else. And you need to listen!!!!!!!

Its a progression. Just like they stated. You need to realize that even if you are on top of everything..... dose.... diet and training..... you will gain at max.... 10 to 12 lbs of muscle a year. That's real muscle...... not shit that goes away when you stop blasting.Its the same thing all of us face.

Last edited:
Bad Fox I so much agree with you!! your only gonna keep so much from every cycle and that's IF your logging and truly trying to get to progressively heavier training weights. Its a slow long journey

tren is a powerful stuff, dont increase the dosage as long as you get results IMO

:yeahthat:

I do tren once a year spring/summer...when I do it I do it...when I get to weeks 8-10; im ready to come off. shit works so good it scares me a little bit (at my age, I mean). when I was younger not so much, all I thought about was results then. nowadays I actually give some thought to my kidneys, heart, and liver.

Totally agree with this. If you're still making gains, there is no need to bump the dose. From my experience, if I'm making gains, increasing the dosage might boost the gains a little bit, but I would be getting a diminishing returns.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws