over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bumstead wins classic

Yeah indeed. Saw a lot of negative comments on that post.

Called bs on cbum winning instead of breon and said Chris had a weak back and arms.

In a way he is saving face. Cormier is Breon's coach. It's like Don King criticizing the other boxer if Mike Tyson had lost.

Hitting a vacuum has nothing to do with being classic...

I like that Chris won. He is the ideal Classic Physique. But because of this, they NEED to come out with tighter explanations of what they are looking for. Breone and Peterson look like 212 dudes next to Chris....but they need to explain why they didnt win. Peterson is the most muscled person out there by far. But if it just comes down to tallest guy who can hit a vacuum, IFBB needs to talk about it.

This is super similar what happens with all the womens divisons every year, they go through judging changes as to what they are looking for and have to discuss it.

I think hitting a vacuum has everything to do with classic bodybuilding, It should be mandatory and everyone should be able to do it like they did in pre 90´s bodybuilding. I´ve had enough of the bubble guts and oil filled body parts.

George needs to move to 212 class, he would be highly competitive in that class. Cbum looks incredible from the front and side but had one of the weakest backs in the top 5. It's apples and orange's in this class and I could care less who wins, I think Cbum winning adds a little more excitement to this class and will motivate the other guys in the class.

Asian guy had sick fucking legs, I would like to see him add a little more upper body mass and try a 212 show also.

Exactly, George is not a classic but 212. It s normal he didn't win.

This is super similar what happens with all the womens divisons every year, they go through judging changes as to what they are looking for and have to discuss it.

This happens in ALL the divisions...... it would be nice if they made up their fuckin' minds...... AND STICK TO IT

I think hitting a vacuum has everything to do with classic bodybuilding, It should be mandatory and everyone should be able to do it like they did in pre 90´s bodybuilding. I´ve had enough of the bubble guts and oil filled body parts.

I agree. Everyone In the 70s did them and they were all tighter relative to guys today. If you look at the side chest posing, chris has bigger arms, fuller chest and astetically just looks better. George just looked like a normal bodybuilder not a Greek statue

Well I guess we can just hope that turns into a mandatory then....?
Anyways. IMO the look of the pre-90s BB is just not going to happen. We have CBum and Keone and even then, Keone is pushing it. We basically have 1 guy, who won controversially.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear