over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bunk Gear?? Tren A and Test P????

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
So I started a new cycle Feb 25, which is about a week and a half ago. Started with test prop 150mg EOD and tren a 80mg EOD. Bumped the tren up to 100mg EOD this week. I still don't feel anything. No noticeable strength increase, no sides at all (no night sweats, no insomnia, no increased aggression, etc) up a few pounds but I just recently came off an IF diet so that could account for that. I know sides aren't the best way to judge if gear is legit or not though so...

Everything I read about tren had me expecting it to be mind blowing. Maybe mine's underdosed/fake? Gear is from a reputable and highly regarded sponsor on this board, but anything's possible I guess. Maybe I'm being too impatient and 1.5 weeks is not enough time to 'feel' anything? I've never done any short esters before, so was expecting it to kick in quickly. Maybe my dose for the tren is too low to really get the effects everyone talks about? I've read some people say you need to run 100mg ED to really see the magic.

Diet has been as follows:
ScreenShot2012-03-07at193413.png

Train M, T, Th, F (Arms, Legs, Chest/Shoulders, Back)

What do you guys think? I have enough prop and ace to run 150prop/100ace EOD for a total of 12 weeks so either way I guess I'll just keep pinning and see what happens.

Is there a blood test that will confirm if the tren is legit? Prolactin level maybe? Are there other things I could look for, someone on another forum mentioned dark urine from the tren oxidizing. I haven't been paying attention to that but will from now on. I did sleep like shit last night, not sure that means anything though. Any thoughts, opinions, help are welcome.

Tren a should have kicked in by now. So should have the prop. Weird but possible if your calories very low. You noticed no strength gains? No crazy pumps compared to before? I would hit up the source...

I too was expecting keerazy gains from tren and tried two different sponsors at 100 eod....anyway it weren't bunk but it wasn't what I thought it would be either.

I'd give it a few more days tho might take you a little longer to feel it than others.

even on a shitty diet..which you dont have..you would have noticed something bro..you are the 3rd person this week that is not gaining or getting results..something is going on

and a lot of people exaggerate their experience to reinforce their reasoning's of take small doses..I got crazy tren gains when I took a higher dose..100 mg ed...but everyone is different..

Last edited:
I could feel tren a first day. Strength came 2 days in. 10 days in id added 20lb to deadlift. Real tren is the bollocks even at 38 ed where i started. At 78mg its rediculous

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Time to order finaplix-H from an american online vet store and make your own. Real tren is crazy at high dose. I only take 100mg tren ace and 75mg tren suspension per week and I sweat through 3 shirts per night when I sleep.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I will continue for another week at least, and maybe bump the dose up a bit and get some bloodwork done next Saturday which will be three weeks. If my test isn't sky high and my lipids aren't trashed I guess I will contact the sponsor and see if they want to help me out.

Thanks again for the replies.

First and foremost, no tren on this planet will live up to the insane hype it has gotten in the last few months, mostly from you-know-who, claiming you will pretty much grow every day and get shredded at the same time, and eat whatever you want while getting lean and huge. Tren is just a potent steroid, it works well, but it is not magic. It might be more effective then most other steroids, but it's still just a steroid.

Second of all, you should be feeling it by now. strength and aggression should have crept in. not sure what to tell you. I don't think it's diet related, because a poor diet won't stop you from wanting to hump things and lift weights. Unless you were already on gear and were just expecting a dramatic jump when including tren? I assume you were off cycle before?

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I will continue for another week at least, and maybe bump the dose up a bit and get some bloodwork done next Saturday which will be three weeks. If my test isn't sky high and my lipids aren't trashed I guess I will contact the sponsor and see if they want to help me out.

I get no sides on tren after first week or so but one way to know is if your piss is darker, i noticed this in about 2 days. Need more water to piss clear. I noticed visual changes in just over a week too, looked denser. I also gained about 4 lb in 10 days despite dieting. Real tren leaves no doubt in your mind

First and foremost, no tren on this planet will live up to the insane hype it has gotten in the last few months, mostly from you-know-who, claiming you will pretty much grow every day and get shredded at the same time, and eat whatever you want while getting lean and huge. Tren is just a potent steroid, it works well, but it is not magic. It might be more effective then most other steroids, but it's still just a steroid.

Second of all, you should be feeling it by now. strength and aggression should have crept in. not sure what to tell you. I don't think it's diet related, because a poor diet won't stop you from wanting to hump things and lift weights. Unless you were already on gear and were just expecting a dramatic jump when including tren? I assume you were off cycle before?

Yes, I was off before. Perhaps my expectations were too high but I still think I should've noticed something by now.

I get no sides on tren after first week or so but one way to know is if your piss is darker, i noticed this in about 2 days. Need more water to piss clear. I noticed visual changes in just over a week too, looked denser. I also gained about 4 lb in 10 days despite dieting. Real tren leaves no doubt in your mind

Yeah, somenone else mentioned the urine thing, I will pay attention to that next time I piss. Urine color isn't really something I pay much attention to normally, lol.

Yes, I was off before. Perhaps my expectations were too high but I still think I should've noticed something by now.

Yeah I would say so man, I usually feel it really quick. Even long esters. I always wonder where all these guys come up with "long esters won't kick in for 5 weeks!" bullshit.

Not sure what to tell you man, I say hang in there for another week or so just to be sure.

Make sure you let us know when you get your bloodwork results because I have been loosing size and strength like crazy and it is the same prop you got. I am gonna get some synovex and throw that bullshit in the trash or if someone wants it they can have it.

Make sure you let us know when you get your bloodwork results because I have been loosing size and strength like crazy and it is the same prop you got. I am gonna get some synovex and throw that bullshit in the trash or if someone wants it they can have it.

I definitely will, and you got PM bro.

I can tell im on tren ace after a few days, even at a low dose or under-dosed tren at that!

Everyone is different, but tren sides hit me within 24 hours after my first shot....
hot flashes, sweats, and just an overall change in my perception.
I don't get strength gains for a couple weeks, but I have more muscular endurance within a couple days (feel like I could do set after set without fatiguing, have to make myself leave the gym after a certain amount of time).

Prop takes a good two weeks for me to feel anything in the gym, but I do get a libido boost within days.

I can tell im on tren ace after a few days, even at a low dose or under-dosed tren at that!

You cannot judge a product or compound's quality or effects after a week and a half of Anything! (accept maybe Oral Abombs and dbol and that is mainly the sides)..... To feel a compound's full effects in terms of gains, you need to reach a stable blood level of that drug for a period of time. This even takes a few weeks with oral compounds like T3 (acheiving a stable blood level).
You will get the spikes in your hormone levels and some people that are sensative to the sides will get them from those spikes but even with fast esters, you need to give it about 3 weeks to tell what is what in my opinion. I don't even get tren a sides for 3-4 weeks and at the 4 week point is where I begin to see the recompositioning effects on the body. Everyone is a little different but I think you may be jumping the gun on coming off that way with one our reputable sponsors bro..... But again, that's just my opinion.

I get cotton mouth with tren within a few days at 300 mg a week and also prop makes me want to screw like rabbit.SO.....Give another week or so and then see maybe it aint worth a damn or maybe it is.

well, i guess you didn't try SP Laboratories' Tren :rolleyes:

You cannot judge a product or compound's quality or effects after a week and a half of Anything! (accept maybe Oral Abombs and dbol and that is mainly the sides)..... To feel a compound's full effects in terms of gains, you need to reach a stable blood level of that drug for a period of time. This even takes a few weeks with oral compounds like T3 (acheiving a stable blood level).
You will get the spikes in your hormone levels and some people that are sensative to the sides will get them from those spikes but even with fast esters, you need to give it about 3 weeks to tell what is what in my opinion. I don't even get tren a sides for 3-4 weeks and at the 4 week point is where I begin to see the recompositioning effects on the body. Everyone is a little different but I think you may be jumping the gun on coming off that way with one our reputable sponsors bro..... But again, that's just my opinion.

I agree anything IM takes a few weeks in my opinion but I will say my gym rat is trying sublingual 20mg prop 2x/day along with 10mg W-v tabs 4/day and after 12 days wow! Joints feel better, pumps are crazy, and strength is going up everyday. Well at least that's what he said!

Certainly don't mean to come off that way, and for all I know it could be legit. This is why I'm asking :) Like I said, I've never done any short ester and never tried tren before so I have no basis for comparison and can only go off what I read from other people. Perhaps other's exaggerated claims had me expecting too much too soon? I will continue running what I have and get blood tests done a week from this Saturday which is 3 weeks on cycle and see what they look like and then go from there. Maybe the gear is fine and I'm doing something wrong, and I'm totally ok with hearing that as long as someone will help me with what to correct and get things on the right path. So I apologize if it came off as trying to cut down a sponsor, that is absolutely not my intention.

Cheers

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner