over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Burning semen Tearing up my girlfriend

In all seriousness there was a special on this on Discovery channel a few months back. The guy's wife developed antibodies to his semen and it would cause excruciating pain when he ejaculated inside of her. They spent thousands on testing and meds. Nothing worked.

During a medical visit i did a pee test with two mates.

My pee was very limpid two others had brown/red pee.

The Doc soaked the Urine test strips and we waited 1 minute, my test strips was almost melting in half... i was like "ho no i think it s no good" but nothing wrong with it.

good for:

# Glucose
# Ketones
# Blood
# Protein
# Nitrite
# pH
# Urobilinogen
# Bilirubin
# Leucocytes
# Specific gravity

Test Strips are available for home use all over the internet.

Attachments

• URiSCAN_Urine_Test_Stips.jpg
    URiSCAN_Urine_Test_Stips.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
i had a tinge of blood in my semen once...freaked me the hell out! anyone else ever had this?

Prostate?

Im not sure but the allergic reaction. Ive been with my wife for almost 18 years.
The problem has only been the last year or so.

Maybe a prostate problem that could cause it?

What does it mean when my sperm burns the inside of my wife vagina? Will this cause her to not get pregnant?

Answer:

Your ejaculation fluid is too alkaline. That is, your prostate produces insufficient prostatic fluid to neutralize the highly alkaline seminal fluid from your seminal vesicles. As a result, your ejaculation fluid is overly alkaline and is likely yellowish. This condition can promote vaginal yeast infection and reduce her chances of getting pregnant.
This is an old thread but curious if there was anything that would make the ejaculation fluid less alkaline? My last girlfriend would complain every now and then that my ejaculate would burn inside her. My new girlfriend just said the same thing last night.

I’m taking
600mg Test E
400mg Deca
50mg Dbol

I’ve noticed my urine has like an acidic or chemical smell after I take the dbol.

I also was prescribed adderall. I’m wondering if it’s the adderall or dbol or something up with my prostrate.

anyone else have this problem or found out how to eliminate it? I could stop one of the dbol or adderall and see.

This is the content we need right here

I’ve noticed my urine has like an acidic or chemical smell after I take the dbol.
Then stop doing that. Other possibilities: yeast infection, STI, alkaline prostatic fluid

Have her see her gynecologist while you see your urologist. Until then, wear a condom and keep your demonic ejaculate out of her vagina.

Then stop doing that. Other possibilities: yeast infection, STI, alkaline prostatic fluid

Have her see her gynecologist while you see your urologist. Until then, wear a condom and keep your demonic ejaculate out of her vagina.

Ya it’s gotta be alkaline prostate fluid. I got a doctor appointment, just curious if anyone else had this issue recently.

I think in most of these cases, those involved are non-binary transgender....i'm pretty sure that is the reason. It makes sense.

ON another note...the member EDED who used to post here at ProM, and I seen his name on this thread, passed away a few years back.....for anybody that wanted to know.

Wow....happens occasionally with mine as well....figured it for her stuff, you know alot goes on with them down there. What a trip

when i was taking high dose ALA, women that i was with complained of their PH balance being thrown off.
some tested for STDs, and results came back negative.
i remember at the time i had a slight burning(if you want to call it that) while using ALA... it went away once i stopped(i stopped due to random bouts of low sugar)

i also think tren, trest may also throw a woman's cycle off.. i know different topic.. but somewhat related.

I think in most of these cases, those involved are non-binary transgender....i'm pretty sure that is the reason. It makes sense.

ON another note...the member EDED who used to post here at ProM, and I seen his name on this thread, passed away a few years back.....for anybody that wanted to know.
A bit offensive bro. Not sure what you are trying to say here.

RIP EDED

also it’s not vaginosis, it’s something with the prostate or due to the chemicals being injected or ingested, maybe even the preworkout or being dehydrated. The chemical smell after urination, after working out is weird. Stopped the dbol and haven’t had the issue. I say that because it’s been two different girls tell me that it burned in the last few months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws