over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Burning semen Tearing up my girlfriend

ridge11

Registered
Recently everytime I ejaculate inside of my girlfriend she experiences a very painful burning sensation. We were both checked out and everything is fine with both of us in terms of std and infections. Everything that i have found point to a problem with the consistancy or chemical makeup of my semen. Im wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or some insite into this situation? Btw I am just finishing up a 5 month blast and am tapering down to my hrt dose and am currently at 500mg test and 50mg proviron. I am hoping that increasing volume with hcg will help. Any thoughts?

Could be an allergic reaction to your semen. It is a rare phenomenon but I have heard of it before. It is strange though that she was unaffected before and now is having that reaction. Hopefully it goes away soon. Must be a bummer. Good luck

pH of semen/vagina? We eat a lot of protein and we can get a very acid pH, of the urine/semen or systemic. Sometime my sperm hurt my best friend, megnesium and potassium both citrate and it pass away.

This is going to sound nuts but some women can develop an allergy to their partners jizz. Seriously.

My ex gf developed an allergy like that. Hence why shes my ex gf ;). Nah but she really did.

All joking aside, my dad is in the fertility medicine field and he confirmed that this happens.

Great balllsssssssssssssssssssssss of fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :eek:

This is how you test it. Ejaculate into your hand and spread it all over one of your arms and let it sit for 5 minutes. If it start to burn, theirs your problem. If not its a yeast infection

All joking aside,She needs to go to a gynecologist.

This is how you test it. Ejaculate into your hand and spread it all over one of your arms and let it sit for 5 minutes. If it start to burn, theirs your problem. If not its a yeast infection

He isn't having the reaction to it,she is!! Females can have so many things going on down there,it doesn't mean just yeast infection:rolleyes:

The allergy thing is real and tolerance can be built up over time,but she needs to see a gynecologist.

My wife had this so bad it brought her to tears. You can guess what she blamed it on.

theyve both been checked guys from what the OP says. This reaction is actually getting more and more common. We used to have people come into the pharmacy and ask this. It can be an allergic reaction or a reaction due to an imbalance in pH in her. To correct the pH, there is a number of things one can do with over the counter products. But, as others have said, seeing a gynecologist is always a good option

Ive banged a few girls who experienced the same from my semen.

Their gyno's have stated the same as above.... allergic reaction to semen.

This happends to my girl every once in a while, i never thought anything of it because it happens so rarely. Weird that it is happening to yours every time.

dealt with that too... +1 on tha PH, thats what her gyn said...

Last edited:
Prostate?

Im not sure but the allergic reaction. Ive been with my wife for almost 18 years.
The problem has only been the last year or so.

Maybe a prostate problem that could cause it?

What does it mean when my sperm burns the inside of my wife vagina? Will this cause her to not get pregnant?

Answer:

Your ejaculation fluid is too alkaline. That is, your prostate produces insufficient prostatic fluid to neutralize the highly alkaline seminal fluid from your seminal vesicles. As a result, your ejaculation fluid is overly alkaline and is likely yellowish. This condition can promote vaginal yeast infection and reduce her chances of getting pregnant.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws