over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Burst aorta, Allan Thicke

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thought this was relevant since we have had a couple of members on here that either had a dissected aorta or were near to having one. A deadly condition to say the least. Didn't that kill Chris Dim eventually?

**broken link removed**

Kris Dim survived his. Nothuman would be able to comment on this...thankfully he made it through!

It's sad to hear this. If he had been monitoring his heart through echo cardiograms or any other tests that would have shown aortic enlargement, he could have had surgery to fix it before dissecting. Same thing happened to John Ritter. They say only one in five people make it to the hospital in time and survive an aortic dissection.

I've seen it go down in the OR. Lot of luck and some skilled people to get you though that.

Kris Dim survived his. Nothuman would be able to comment on this...thankfully he made it through!

I was thinking he died later from a heart problem but he was having surgery and ended up paralyzed. Anyone know if he is able to walk now? He has been through a lot, that is for sure.

**broken link removed**

I was thinking he died later from a heart problem but he was having surgery and ended up paralyzed. Anyone know if he is able to walk now? He has been through a lot, that is for sure.

**broken link removed**

Nah doubt he ever will

This is what my dad died of, at 56yo and in great shape. Although my dad was walking around and asking when could he leave the hospital, then survived a 18 hour surgery.... then survived the next 6 days before his body finally quit. Most with this trauma die within hours. Blood pressure drops and the doctors usually don't catch it in time and they just can't get into the chest in time to repair it. This Christmas will be my 2nd without my dad. I feel hurt for how his family and sons feel.

Last edited:
This is what my dad died of, at 56yo and in great shape. Although my dad was walking around and asking when could he leave the hospital, then survived a 18 hour surgery.... then survived the next 6 days before his body finally quit. Most with this trauma die within hours. Blood pressure drops and the doctors usually don't catch it in time and they just can't get into the chest in time to repair it. This Christmas will be my 2nd without my dad. I feel hurt for how his family and sons feel.

I'm really sorry to hear about your father. Checking the aorta periodically is very important.

Thought this was relevant since we have had a couple of members on here that either had a dissected aorta or were near to having one. A deadly condition to say the least. Didn't that kill Chris Dim eventually?

**broken link removed**

Kris Dim is dead???

I know he's paralised.

When did he died?

Kris Dim is dead???

I know he's paralised.

When did he died?

Appears I was wrong, he is paralyzed at the last report most of us have seen. Something went wrong later on with a surgery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131