over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Business Degree

Sugashane

Registered
Who has them and what do you do? I'm working on my Business Administration degree and looking into being a financial analyst. I've been doing a lot of research from the bureau of labor statistics, payscale sites, etc, and just wanted to hear your experiences with a business degree.

If you don't mind I'd also like to hear what your starting salary was and what it is now. Just keeping my options open for now and hear directly from people as to advertisements and anonymous writers.

Much appreciated guys.

I actually have a business admin degree. seriously, the amount of financial and accounting coursework is enough to help you in the business world. whatever company hires you, is going to train you how they want you to perform. most of it will be on the job training, it is more of the concepts and ability to think that you need to know. I am out of school for 2 years now, I am 24, and started as a finance associate for sort of like a boutique firm, at $44k. I recently got a new job, with a fortune 100 company and am at $55k.

every company will have their own way of doing things, it is more your ability to learn and grab the business knowledge, is what they are looking for.

i am actually going back for my MBA in finance right now though. at some point, i am going to want even more money and a new position haha.

I actually have a business admin degree. seriously, the amount of financial and accounting coursework is enough to help you in the business world. whatever company hires you, is going to train you how they want you to perform. most of it will be on the job training, it is more of the concepts and ability to think that you need to know. I am out of school for 2 years now, I am 24, and started as a finance associate for sort of like a boutique firm, at $44k. I recently got a new job, with a fortune 100 company and am at $55k.

every company will have their own way of doing things, it is more your ability to learn and grab the business knowledge, is what they are looking for.

i am actually going back for my MBA in finance right now though. at some point, i am going to want even more money and a new position haha.

Congrats! I'm looking to get an MBA (money like you siad LOL), but going one step at a time. I didn't know there were jobs starting off that well with an associate's degree. Most of what I have found starts at 40-45K with a bachelors degree.

I think he does have a bachelor's. He has been out for two years and is 24.

Having majored in managerial economics, which was a glossy business degree, and having been out for 26 years now, I will tell you that all that matters after starting that first job is your accomplishments. Every so often people approach me about openings and NEVER do they ask where I went to school or in what I majored, or what was my gpa.

I think he does have a bachelor's. He has been out for two years and is 24.

Having majored in managerial economics, which was a glossy business degree, and having been out for 26 years now, I will tell you that all that matters after starting that first job is your accomplishments. Every so often people approach me about openings and NEVER do they ask where I went to school or in what I majored, or what was my gpa.

I see that now that you pointed it out. I read amdin and for some reason thought I read associate degree.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if most or all of the finance jobs would really be able to have a lot of room for improvement.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws