over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bust in NY/FLA

Man this is crazy! This is all our sport needs... I can't believe that Big Ron and Vic have been implicated in this whole mess... From the way it looks this could get messy... Especially since there are some big names being thrown around in this thing... And let me tell ya... If any of you have watched Breaking Bonaduce, this guy is a complete nut and the media will say that his violent behavior stems from steroid use and not the 20 other substances he puts in his body everyday!!

i would imagine in the coming days the list of celebrity and pro athelete customers will get longer and longer. what i am wondering is, these guys got scripts thru a doctor, so if they have a script is it the doctor that broke the law or the guy with the script or both. and who is to say the script wasnt legit in some way as in hrt/hgh therapy

edge250 said:
i would imagine in the coming days the list of celebrity and pro athelete customers will get longer and longer. what i am wondering is, these guys got scripts thru a doctor, so if they have a script is it the doctor that broke the law or the guy with the script or both. and who is to say the script wasnt legit in some way as in hrt/hgh therapy

The other thing I wonder about Edge is how many mg's these scripts are for? HRT dose or 800mg dose?

i'm curious how they can publish peoples names in this? I was under the understanding that prescriptions were given to their customers, so would that not be doctor/patient privelige(sp?)

also could we once again see subpoena's given out at the arnold or would it be to soon for that. also isnt dexter jackson from orlando. they have already mention'd coleman and martinez. damn we could see several out of the top 10 go down

Last edited:
I think I need to move, Alin pick me out a nice house. This is depressing, and most of all a waste of my tax dollars.

Last edited:
My legit HRT doc used Signature as a compounding pharmacy for a time. I had a script written for HCG and filled through them.

phatrr said:
My legit HRT doc used Signature as a compounding pharmacy for a time. I had a script written for HCG and filled through them.
:eek: It does raise a question now doesn't it? If you were legally prescribed "whatever" why then would they look any further. As for them asking your quack, well that's Dr. patient privelege. You went to the doctor with a problem, he prescribes the appropriate meds, you take the meds as prescribed. What law has been broken. It would be up to the law to prove you did not really have that condition, would it not? Where's Rick Collins?

edge250 said:
also could we once again see subpoena's given out at the arnold or would it be to soon for that. also isnt dexter jackson from orlando. they have already mention'd coleman and martinez. damn we could see several out of the top 10 go down

Dex is form Jacksonville.

I dont think the bodybuilders will have nearly the impact that the other pro's and doctors will have. Plus the Steelers doc....hmm, ???

ironone1 said:
Danny Bonaduce from the Partridge family? No way. I'm surprised Sly Stallone's name didn't pop up.

He's totally on. Hes Jacked. He even admitted he cycles on his show, and last saturday night he was on MadTV. Totally ON. Not the biggest guy, but he's freakin peeled.

yea the steelers dr., but it mentioned that he technically did nothing illegal. funny this all stemmed from a narcotics investigation yet all we will hear outta this is evil steriods, dont know about you but i feel safer now that these atheletes and celebrities will be off the streets. could see a huge amount of tax dollars go into this and no charges sticking except for the dr in new york selling narcotics online.

I have heard for a while now that the DEA will be at the Arnold this year.
Perhaps they will be cuffing people on stage this time instead of handing out subpoenas.
Sad that they went after the scripted guys but the narcotics raise a red flag everytime and steroids cannot be prescribed legally for anything other than a defeciency or medical condition like anemia etc in tis country.
GH cannot be prescribed for anything other than defeciency as well.
The FDA could have a field day over the anti-agers....
SAd but true.

hate the attention that baseball has brought on this issue.

nobody cared one bit about what bodybuilders were doing (as far as scripts were concerned), but now that america's pastime is involved, everything changes.

hate baseball now btw.

Out of all of those implicated I hope that low life snitch Canseco gets canned! He is the very reason there is a witch hunt going on today... He was just a sore loser who couldn't take that he got caught and guys like McGwire were smart enough to get around it... They should tie his nuts to the back of a moving bus!! :mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws