over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bust in Poland

I only got one comment law enforcement needs to go bust a Crack dealer/Heroin Dealer/meth dealer/coke dealer and leave steriod suppliers alone......Steriods should be the drug on the bottom of the fuckn priority list...

Steroids shouldn't even be on their radar. For the guy that said "no, they should get violent offenders", what do you think these dealers are? Nice guys? Every dealer I know/knew was ALWAYS packing heat. The addict is the first to rob someone to get their drug.

Hard to say who this bust was. Everyone who we thought it might be, said they are ok.. who knows!

Fuck that was an ass load of gear... Fuck we got sponsors around there just fuck! :banghead:

Looks like a huge bust, probably more info will come out over the next few days

It was huge bust indeed. One guy from my city got busted at least (confirmed), let's say he was well known in our powerlifting-bodybuilding world. From what I've heard it wasn't any particular company, they were just wholesale sellers.

Busts occured in 3city, Cracow at least, so basically it was all around the country.

And yes, I live in Poland.

U know I still don't understand why some countries outlaw anabolics?? The guys and gals who use it harm no one and arent out stealing to support our pleasure. Politicians with their personal agendas don't understand the real facts on the matter. Let law enforcement concentrate on the real criminals out there.

THEN, we wouldn't have any politicians.... :D

Steroids shouldn't even be on their radar. For the guy that said "no, they should get violent offenders", what do you think these dealers are? Nice guys? Every dealer I know/knew was ALWAYS packing heat. The addict is the first to rob someone to get their drug.

:yeahthat: but normally they write up any weapons that are seized and didn't recall seeing any being shown. With the amount of gear there, doubt those guys would of needed them as they could probably just beat the shit out of anybody that gave them a problem.

Looks like they were manufacturing a good bit as well....anybody think bear had something to do with this???

this sucks dicks

hard to believe they're spending so many resources on steroid busts especially in poland! my dentist is polish and he's one of the coolest people i know

That is just plain scary. My paranoia is starting to kick in. Seems like there have been alot of busts lately. Nothing as substantial as this one though. Feel bad for the guys they got.

How many of those violent cases would there be if drugs were legal?

Do you know many Walgreen's pharmacists who go around unloading their clips into CVS pharmacists for cutting into their profits?

very true they shouldnt be on the radar steroids by no means cause the life loss and crime rates as crack/heroin/meth/cocain even good old pot..... but i think maryjane and steroids should be legalized drugs.... Pot alone needs to be legal might change our worlds economy!

I agree that police have much better things to worry about .

It's not just the steroids involved. Money is what gets them in major trouble (tax). They have frozen over 2 million as well as the 1 million units of steriods.

I thought it maybe wholesale so many companies could be linked.

I only got one comment law enforcement needs to go bust a Crack dealer/Heroin Dealer/meth dealer/coke dealer and leave steriod suppliers alone......Steriods should be the drug on the bottom of the fuckn priority list...

U know I still don't understand why some countries outlaw anabolics?? The guys and gals who use it harm no one and arent out stealing to support our pleasure. Politicians with their personal agendas don't understand the real facts on the matter. Let law enforcement concentrate on the real criminals out there.

well let me explain.....ya see steriod users are the number 1 culprit of getting women pregnant out of wedlock and then abandoning them. And as we know roughly 80% of inmates were raised without fathers. SO steroid users are 80% of the reason why there is crime..... you can see clearly LE is being very strategic about this.....thumbs up guys great job!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone know if were allowed to ask about sources? I was gonna ask if someone could help me out and tell me a source i could get some gear from? I cant order for another 2 weeks from my source because they went on vacation....

if this is against the rules let me know and ill (sigh)...remove this post.

There is banners above and below the forum and a sponsors section...
And you cannot openly ask for sources no...but u have a ton at your disposal

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic