over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bust

I heard these guys were all over social media selling steroids . Not smart

what a fucking IDIOT....

jeezzzzz

What did they expect? What I wanto to know is how long will it be before they drag bostin down?

I just wanted one of Boston's videos and wow. He was injecting and showing his vials in the fridge. Not smart. Why is he getting away with this stuff? Makes me wonder if he is an informant of some sort and has a deal with law enforcement.

My job would be so easy if I was a DEA agent focusing on AAS. I'd just have to look at the plethora of idiots in this industry, and pick up one at a time like a buffet.

My job would be so easy if I was a DEA agent focusing on AAS. I'd just have to look at the plethora of idiots in this industry, and pick up one at a time like a buffet.

It would be great if there were commission for each bust.

Kind of reminds me of a guy I recently met who owned a retired police drug dog. He said the dog goes nuts when he goes into a Walmart. Haha

Last edited:
holy cow look at his instagram page
it says bust me ..bust me please...

https://www.instagram.com/musclehead320/?hl=en

he's good at photoshop maybe a job for him in the pen.

speaking of some of these dumb-asses in the gym I have been training for 25 years and we never discussed steroids openly, even IF we did it was in some private area/place.

people wear tren shirts and talk about their shit kicking in and even see guys pop slin pin injections in the gym before and sometimes during work outs.

I do agree with the post above about being a DEA agent ...they have 1,000's to choose from..back in the old days it tooks months and years... electronically

i don't believe that AAS should be controlled but still try to obey the laws privately

stay safe guys

Last edited:

They focus on the hard drugs that cause serious problems for the most part, but when you have idiots like that musclehead guy and Bostin, you draw attention and they aren't just going to turn a blind eye when it's so obvious.

The guy that got busted ran a IG page promoting that lab and would talk about how it was the best gear he ever used and how he was sponsored etc.
I originally saw it like 2 years ago and thought anyone selling gear over Instagram is just plain stupid....

lmao that's bostin's buddy

what an asshat

hope he rolls on bostin lmao

Never smart to wave your dick around in public. Its a insult to LE. i dont think they like that

These youngstas these days. SMH. Boys wanna be internet famous.

Like MassiveG said - it seems like some of the younger dudes think it's cool to talk about juice. i had to tell a kid last year to please shut the f up because he was loudcapping me asking me one aas or another - loud as f. I could see the retards eyes darting around as if he WANTED people to hear him talking about it..
I would have NEVER walked up to the older guys in my gym talking like that - or if I had I would have expected to have my teeth knocked out.
I've heard these jagoffs claiming to know exactly what someone is taking by simply looking at them. I mean specific compounds and amounts - lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131