Bust

they all think they are untouchable....

sad really...

the ultimate douche bags captured in a single screen shot

Attachments

• douchebags.jpg
    douchebags.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 491
I can't believe that he takes all that shit, he came from a good pedigree.
his dad was a top amatuer in the 80's on baby aspirin doses of AAS.
John Loyd was 1 place away from being handed a pro card. A badass bodybuilder indeed. I think Bostin mentioned in an interview that his dad often calls him up and asks him about his bloodwork.

Bostins desensitized to this stuff, it's pretty scary. "I'm doing less gear now Dave, It's only 3 grams now of 7 different compounds with 20 ius of GH". I get it if you need to push the envelope to put on the initial size, but then pull back dosages and keep health in mind: but this is a whole different approach.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Just amazing!!!
What many missed this morning was some other douchebag that was not only trying to source himself out (sponsor or not), but was dumb enough to put a street address in his profile... and on top of that to ask mods for help on him marketing himself. Are you f-ing kidding me!!!???!!!??? I've been here on PM a minute or two, but never have I seen that level of stupidity with my own 2 eyes!!! He was either DEA or begging for Bubba as his cellmate.

Sent from my XT1585 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Wow!!! Just amazing!!!
What many missed this morning was some other douchebag that was not only trying to source himself out (sponsor or not), but was dumb enough to put a street address in his profile... and on top of that to ask mods for help on him marketing himself. Are you f-ing kidding me!!!???!!!??? I've been here on PM a minute or two, but never have I seen that level of stupidity with my own 2 eyes!!! He was either DEA or begging for Bubba as his cellmate.

Btw, he also had a (likely) real profile pic. Wtf?????

I can't believe that he takes all that shit, he came from a good pedigree.
his dad was a top amatuer in the 80's on baby aspirin doses of AAS.
Pure laziness and lack of work ethic... He had the genetics to get a pretty good physique without all the insane amounts of gear

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

the ultimate douche bags captured in a single screen shot

Straight up wiggers. Its very pathetic and embarrassing...

I cant believe people actually pay Llyod their hard earned money to have him tell them what to eat and how much gear to use.

holy cow look at his instagram page
it says bust me ..bust me please...

https://www.instagram.com/musclehead320/?hl=en

he's good at photoshop maybe a job for him in the pen.

speaking of some of these dumb-asses in the gym I have been training for 25 years and we never discussed steroids openly, even IF we did it was in some private area/place.

people wear tren shirts and talk about their shit kicking in and even see guys pop slin pin injections in the gym before and sometimes during work outs.

I do agree with the post above about being a DEA agent ...they have 1,000's to choose from..back in the old days it tooks months and years... electronically

i don't believe that AAS should be controlled but still try to obey the laws privately

stay safe guys
Just his Instagram page would be enough for a search warrant. What fuxking tools

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Prosecutors Get First Plea Agreement in Steroid UGL Case Involving Musclehead320 and Onyx Pharma

Robert Medeiros is the first person to reach a plea agreement with federal prosecutors in the counterfeit anabolic steroid manufacturing and distribution case involving Tyler “White Pride” Bauman aka Musclehead320. Medeiros pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to traffic in counterfeit drugs and one count of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances (anabolic steroids).

Medeiros was one of six people who was arrested for their role in the underground laboratory (UGL) that manufactured steroids and marketed them falsely under the Onyx Pharmaceutical label. The real Onyx Pharmaceuticals is a legitimate biopharmaceutical company owned by the multi-billion behemoth Amgen. Amgen didn’t take kindly on Musclehead320 and company using its trademark to illegal sell low-quality steroids. Musclehead320’s ill-advised decision to choose Onyx as the name of his UGL only hastened the downfall of his counterfeit steroid trafficking organization.

When Amgen found out about it, it hired its own private investigators to find out more about the steroid UGL. The investigators quickly located the Instagram accounts used by Musclehead320 to sell counterfeited Onyx products. Amgen eventually turned over the information to the Department of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

An HSI investigator posed as a customer and ordered three vials of trenbolone acetate and three vials of testosterone enanthate for a total price of $300. The steroid package was shipped via USPS to the federal agent the very next day. The package was immediately linked to Robert Medeiros.

Unfortunately, Medeiros made it extremely easy for HSI agents to uncover his identity. He carelessly created and printed the USPS label from his home computer at his current residence. Medeiros didn’t make any attempt to mask his IP address with the use of a VPN or TOR. This made it possible to link his Comcast IP address directly to his him.

It turned out that Medeiros was the person hired by Musclehead320 to do the shipping for the fake Onyx Pharmaceuticals UGL. Medeiros was responsible for shipping steroid packages to internet customers around the country.

Medeiros not only made it easy for the feds to link to him to the one shipment sent to the HSI investigator. He also made it extremely easy for agents to obtain a detailed historical record of all suspected shipments to customers for previous years.

Medeiros apparently registered a “Click-N Ship” account on the United States Postal Service (USPS) website from the home computer at his previous residence. Comcast again linked his IP address to Robert Medeiros.

Medeiros used the same “Click-N Ship” account to print all labels for Onyx Pharma customers. In total, Medeiros printed almost 4,000 labels. Were all of the labels for Onyx Pharma customers? The feds don’t know for sure. But it undoubtedly included hundred and hundreds of names and addresses of customers who purchased steroids from Musclehead320’s Onyx Pharma UGL.

HSI agents placed Medeiros under surveillance and observed him drive to the Westminster
Post Office and drop off laundy baskets full of steroid shipments on multiple occasions. The steroid packages were cross-referenced with customers identified in Musclehead320’s email records.

Medeiros may or may not be required to testify against Musclehead320 as a condition of his plea agreement. Most plea agreements require that defendants fully and completely cooperate with prosecutors. But quite honestly, prosecutors don’t really need Medeiros’ testimony to link the steroid shipments to Musclehead320 and the fake Onyx Pharma UGL. They allegedly have an abundance of evidence to establish the links using subpoenaed email account records, ISP records, WU records, USPS records, GPS tracking and real-time surveillance of other co-conspirators.

So not only did this idiot made it a child's play for the feds to track him, he also left a paper and electronic trail for all the customers who purchased steroids off him?

Somebody at HSI was probably jumping up and down in joy when they found a case so easy to prosecute.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Amgen don't mess around LMAO

people not to fuck with:

Wu tang
Amgen

Amgen don't mess around LMAO

people not to fuck with:

Wu tang
Amgen
+ Disney*

Some genius out there is probably going to sell illegal steroids under Disney pharmaceuticals. mark my word

+ Disney*

Some genius out there is probably going to sell illegal steroids under Disney pharmaceuticals. mark my word

Pretty sure Marvell has been done, but I have yet to see Disney. lol

This is a set of dealers who have 0 street smarts. Were the hell did they learn the ropes of selling anything illegal. They are the guys who carry 8balls in their glove box with their registration and insurance card

Saw this on IG a long time ago. What a bunch of idiots. And if you bought gear off of IG, you are an idiot too. Some of these people, it is just hard to feel bad for. Part of them had to say at one time or another "it cant be this easy?" or "this is obviously too good to be true?

Easy money makes people get lazy. Smh...

They weren't lazy, they were STUPID! Big difference.

Tyler aka Musclehead320 was a member here. Joined March 19, 2014 and his last activity was April 24, 2014. Didn't take him long to figure out he was in over his head here! LOL!!

Last edited:
They're not gonna go after his old customers unless somebody was stupid enough to buy a ton of stuff off him.
Then they'll assume is for resale.
What they MIGHT do is check the names and AGES of said customers and hope they find d some 16 year old kid that bought stuff..
Additional charges for selling to a minor.
But that would have have to had happened already cuz he already made a deal.

U people shouldn't be using those steroids anyway.
MuscleTech is safer and way better.
Just double the dose. Duh
Ima go to GNC right now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws