over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bust

Life is hard - but it's REAL hard if your stupid!

I don't think it's proper use of government to dictate what an individual does with his or body - as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of other citizens. BUT - it's just DUMB to break the law and do it in a way that invites attention.
Idiots like this make it much harder for society to see the use of steroids as anything other than a drug used by the lowest societal denominator. The inconvenient truth is that there IS a huge contingent of complete douchebags that use aas and have no desire whatsoever to just be left alone to do whatever they choose in order to enhance their lives.

I just wanted one of Boston's videos and wow. He was injecting and showing his vials in the fridge. Not smart. Why is he getting away with this stuff? Makes me wonder if he is an informant of some sort and has a deal with law enforcement.

I think he's just dumb like these guys who got caught. They have probably been doing it so long getting caught didn't seem like a reality.
That is an interesting theory though. Possible, lots of cops juice as well. Not the majority but some do. I know a couple guys

Oh dang I follow him. He made a book as well about steroid cycles and sold it to ppl

I don't buy those guys shit of "oh i want to help my iron brothers" or what most ppl think of them wanting to make a profit off selling books,diets,training,etc.

No, these fools all want to me internet famous above all else. They want to be recognized on that level of youtube bootleg F list celebs like...

The black dude who says "deez nuts" or the "cash my outside how bout?" that girl.

That chick is going to get her own reality show...SMH.

holy cow look at his instagram page

it says bust me ..bust me please...

https://www.instagram.com/musclehead320/?hl=en

he's good at photoshop maybe a job for him in the pen.

speaking of some of these dumb-asses in the gym I have been training for 25 years and we never discussed steroids openly, even IF we did it was in some private area/place.

people wear tren shirts and talk about their shit kicking in and even see guys pop slin pin injections in the gym before and sometimes during work outs.

I do agree with the post above about being a DEA agent ...they have 1,000's to choose from..back in the old days it tooks months and years... electronically

i don't believe that AAS should be controlled but still try to obey the laws privately

stay safe guys

I agree with this post 100%

As much as you guys think he's a douche. We're all one set up from being exactly where he is. He actually wrote an e-book trying to help noobs with gear. Obviously, to profit, but even so he wasn't our causing harm to individuals, robbing neighbors ect.

I love cops. Absolutely necessary. How many of us know cops that run gear? In the Marines gear is everywhere, but if you piss off the wrong First Sargent you're dead instead of becoming Marine of the Month.

I don't even know where I'm really going with this, i just think we have bigger fish to fry than dudes slanging some tren ace on the side.

Your saying do your juice but keep it on the DL. I'm 26 but I came up around a few powerlifers who were fire fighters and cops and the fact was you don't talk about that shit. Why?

Because number 1. Your getting judged and drawing attention to yourself by the way you look and lift. Your already wearing a banner saying hey I'm hitting the sauce. So why talk about it?

Number 2. Is my own personal reason I NEVER EVER openly talk about it because I look at myself as a competitor, I do what is necessary to excel at what I do. Why the fuck should tell someone about what I'm doing so they can try to take away all the fucking hours in the gym and meal after meal and cardio session after cardio session. Fuck the average person. I love who I am and I'm not going to talk about what I love because your average Jo has no fucking clue how hard this shit is for them just say "oh steroids" yeah well fuck you ya fucking fat bastard go drink a bud light and open a bag of Fritos.

I just take pride in not talking with people openly about this shit because it's too taboo and 98% of people just will not understand

Your saying do your juice but keep it on the DL. I'm 26 but I came up around a few powerlifers who were fire fighters and cops and the fact was you don't talk about that shit. Why?

Because number 1. Your getting judged and drawing attention to yourself by the way you look and lift. Your already wearing a banner saying hey I'm hitting the sauce. So why talk about it?

Number 2. Is my own personal reason I NEVER EVER openly talk about it because I look at myself as a competitor, I do what is necessary to excel at what I do. Why the fuck should tell someone about what I'm doing so they can try to take away all the fucking hours in the gym and meal after meal and cardio session after cardio session. Fuck the average person. I love who I am and I'm not going to talk about what I love because your average Jo has no fucking clue how hard this shit is for them just say "oh steroids" yeah well fuck you ya fucking fat bastard go drink a bud light and open a bag of Fritos.

I just take pride in not talking with people openly about this shit because it's too taboo and 98% of people just will not understand

100% agree. They're already judging you, don't give them more of a reason.

Regardless of how we feel about the legality of gear this guys was asking for it. His social media / ig is just a bone head move. I'm sure once LE heard about him they were probably for the most part indifferent. Once they pulled up his IG they knew this guy had to go down.

Talking about gear is totally different then making YouTube videos of you pinning it or on IG flaunting your stash.

I never openly flaunt or talk about gear. Let's be real, ppl know. Go to a Dr.'s office for example, you don't think he knows you're running AAS? Random lady at Kroger? Im not saying its intelligent go go around telling everyone you do gear, shit. Especially on social media where you're an open book to the entire world.

I just feel there are bigger matters in society that should take precedence over some joe blow with gear. The hypocrisy of a Cop/Military Officer arresting an individual who gear who he himself uses gear just doesn't sit well with me. If he's your buddy, you're good. Cross him, possibly ruin your life. If you wanna put something in your body, imo, knock yourself out.

Maybe #2 exist because of people un willing to talk about the "taboo" i.e marjiuana being such a taboo forever, when in all honestly millions of people use it. I couldn't care less if ppl want to whisper behind my back "he only looks like that he's on gear, ect". We know the truth, and when they go home for the night they go about their life and i do the same.

Last edited:
I'm all for people having the right to do what they please and I think it should be their choice to choose whatever the hell they want to do. Whether that's hard drugs, gear, or smashing your own face against a concrete wall... Do as you please. But when there is already a bad public view on something such as "steroids" I don't feel people should boast about it and try to make themselves seem cool for doing it. Especially with pictures and videos on sites that are easily accessible to children. It's one thing to create an e book on educating kids so they don't fuck themselves up, which is ok to a point, but don't blast what your stupid unnecessary high dosages (which are replacing hard work and discipline), you pinning your shit, and all the fucking gear your trying to hustle in an area that is too accessible to children. It's just not right. If he posted knowledgeable​ studies and shown how hard this lifestyle really is in regard to diet and training, that might send a clue that drugs aren't magic then maybe this would be fine but he blasted shit that sends a false reality to young teenagers for the sake of feeling "popular."

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Shit!!! I read this post way too fast and didn't realize the sarcasm until my second Bud and damn near the entire bag of Fritos gone :banghead:

Damn man, this happened right where I'm at. My dude knows the clowns that were running this tanning joint. Small world, real big fuckin dummies.

so what happened to this clown?? Noticed his instagram page was deleted ?
Any word of the street from the steroid "guru" Boston...or is he still selling his oils and driving his "3cc's" jeep around shooting peps and GH with used syringes and no alcohol in the gym parking lot?

He's a poster child for please bust me I am stoopid for over 5 years now.

Any word of the street from the steroid "guru" Boston...or is he still selling his oils and driving his "3cc's" jeep around shooting peps and GH with used syringes and no alcohol in the gym parking lot?

Wonder who'll get him first, the feds or cardiomyopathy...

I don't mean harm on anyone, but that's literally the route he's headed with 20 -30 ius of GH with 4 grams of gear year round

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In the Marines gear is everywhere, but if you piss off the wrong First Sargent you're dead instead of becoming Marine of the Month.

Glad to see this guy banned.

Gear isn't everywhere in the Marines. I Never knew a single guy in my unit who used gear. Must be this millennial generation, we were to busy getting ready to re-deploy to iraq than worry about taking gear.

First Sergeant*, moron.

Unreal..just unreal. The guys page just screams Douche bag!

My iq dropped just looking at his instagram page for 2 mins. The future is fucked with this idiotic younger generation coming up.

Unreal..just unreal. The guys page just screams Douche bag!

My iq dropped just looking at his instagram page for 2 mins. The future is fucked with this idiotic younger generation coming up.

they all think they are untouchable....

sad really...

Wonder who'll get him first, the feds or cardiomyopathy...

I don't mean harm on anyone, but that's literally the route he's headed with 20 -30 ius of GH with 4 grams of gear year round

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I can't believe that he takes all that shit, he came from a good pedigree.
his dad was a top amatuer in the 80's on baby aspirin doses of AAS.

Attachments

• john lloyd.jpg
    john lloyd.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 124

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member