over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busted FYI

Mr.Huge

Registered
Hey fellas

Yes its true they got me with a controlled delivery. Be safe bros. Im trying to get a hold of Rick Collins to seek any help i can get. They took my comp./cell/and gear/cash . I will keep you updated when i can.

Your fallen bro!

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Damn! I know the feeling all too well....can you give us details?

SUCKS bro sorry to hear it.

I am actually spending HOURS of reading about prohormones because I am too worried about just that thing happening to me.

I guess I REALLY do need to go back to South America. Then I can at least use while I am down there. :)

Yes..

I have edited this thread. I spoke to Rick Collins today on the phone & hopefully everything turns out ok in the end. Thank you all for the support. Ill keep you posted when i can. For now I suggest if you have not already done so Mesomorph.net will be back up shortly & It will pretty much run itself since i dont have a PC. However it will be brand new forums with Zero threads ( starting form scratch ) Help your fallen bro keep the board alive. Just a fyi I know for a fact they hacked into the other forums so i just whiped em kleen. Thank you I will keep you all informed when i can. Just lucky I have Rick on my side! Please show your suport & if you have not done so already purchase Ricks book legal Muscle. Which will also be available on Mesomorph.net soon as were back up n running.

Thats all for now.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
yea please give more details when u can, like who was it bought from any ideas how they knew? what location it came from... what email addy did u communicate with

Good luck

From reading Rick's book it sounds just like he said it.

The police CAN go into your house without a warrant. I BELIEVE the situation is they can do it if they intend to get a warrant and have a good indication they will get one.

BUT I am saying this from memory from the book so I may have it a little off.

I am not so sure they really belive what they are telling you but they are going to try and get you convicted of what they say.

The number ONE thing Rick says to do is do NOT NOT NOT say ANYTHING>

Im sorry to hear this bro-a shame in this 'free' country! Free to what? You cant even make the chioce to get big and strong. :mad:

Only good thing is, because of the info Rick has made available to us all, you are best prepared to deal with it.

Best to you-please keep us (and me) posted.

That sucks bro - definately sounds like you could have been set-up (by someone that's not a cop) as I'm assuming the package was for personal use.

xcel

Was the package sent domestic or from overseas?

JJ

iam sorry to hear that bro it seems like the feds did a few things wrong so i doubt they will be able to make anything stick.
best of luck

Damn, Im sorry to hear that bro. Hope things start going better soon. I think of those law enforcement people who get off by busting us as pieces of shit. If I could (may not concern you) I would go after Mr.Computer Geek when I had some free time. It's these people I hold in the same light as scammers. "always ready to help ;)"

Hate to hear shit like that! Well, Mr. Huge... I wish you the best. I know how you feel right about now. I was there over 2 years ago. My best advice on something like this is keep your chin up and mouth closed. Good luck bro!

DOGGTALES

look for the

bloodline to direct area. Il keep you posted on more. MikeS get digs from Jeff you know need your help asap...

Mr.Huge

Just a thought here. You probably had cookies enabled and they now have your computer.

They probably have acess to your account here, other boards, AIM Yahoo CHat, your email accounts etc.

That Sucks!

I wish the best man. Rick is the best help you can get.

That's really fucked up, sorry to hear it Huge...

Hope things turn out o.k., and yeah, Rick's the man,

Good luck bro,

DrG

i edited my thread above...

hey fellas please read my last reply b4 this one I edited it. Thank You!

Mr.Huge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity