advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busted out the posing trunks, knocking the cob webs off them...

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As of today, bringing back the blue trunks:)

Attachments

• front lat spread 3.10.JPG
    front lat spread 3.10.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,690
  • front db 3.10.JPG
    front db 3.10.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • mm 3.10.JPG
    mm 3.10.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 954
  • rear lat 3.10.JPG
    rear lat 3.10.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,161
  • side chest 3.10.JPG
    side chest 3.10.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 924
Very impressive !!

It amazes me how you stay as lean all year as some guys do on stage !!

Geeezzussss Lenny, lookin sick!

WHOA!:eek: You have made some huge improvements while staying incredibly lean! What are your plans for competing again? You are going to be a force to be reckoned with. How heavy are you here?

HOLY SHIT LENNY! You look fucking sick! Good work! :headbang:

What is your weight now Lenny. You get getting bigger and better all the fucking time.

Best Balance you have presnted yet Lenny ...............nice freaking job ......seriously ........someone did their homework

Would you get a tan and get on a stage already! :D

You look GREAT bro!

Man sometimes when i look at your pics i feel like giving up training :( lol

But in all seriousness man looking better then ever your leg seperation is fuc*ing crazy man! Your upper body has grown a hell of a lot to! Admiring man!

Very impressive !!

It amazes me how you stay as lean all year as some guys do on stage !!

Thanks Guns, I am telling you it is the eggs and rice:D

HOLY QUADS

I have done everything for my legs over the years...it really started coming together when I did MTNDG training, then I sling over to lower volume...pretty much blasting them from all angles...legs are unique, they respond great to high volume but low volume at times compliments it very well. I am not done yet, still want more out of my legs!

Geeezzussss Lenny, lookin sick!
THanks!

Thanks.

WHOA!:eek: You have made some huge improvements while staying incredibly lean! What are your plans for competing again? You are going to be a force to be reckoned with. How heavy are you here?

Thanks Flex. You can grow while staying very lean, it takes patience, lots of good food, and consistency! However, I still believe there is to ways to grow! I am a bit leaner because I cleaned things up a lot, pretty much picked the foods I was eating and stuck with them...stopped eating pizza, greek, italian, and crap (never ate a ton of crap, but do like some tasty foods) as much so I could see how I wanted to look as a light heavy weight. I feel once my training suffers, then my eating has gone too shit...feel strong, eat strong! Slight adjustments make huge differences.

HOLY SHIT LENNY! You look fucking sick! Good work! :headbang:

Thanks!

Ya def stay lean that is for sure.
Being lean seems to actually help my training!

Who does your diet and prep on an off season

Right now, I do all my food, training, etc. I have many people over the years give me insight and I have worked with some people which was great for me. I just really wanted to take all the insights I have learned and apply it a certain way to my body this year. I am having fun with it, still need to improve, but enjoying learning my body. The one thing that sticks in my mind is this is bodyBUILDING, not bodyDIETING. This is a muscle sport/art, so the goal is muscularity with separation! Just because you clean things up doesn't mean you are dieting because to me dieting mean losing weight, we want to lose fat and keep the muscle we have earned...even put some on in the process. Do we lose bodyweight on the scale - YES, but I see that as fat tissue loss, not muscle loss. I have seen so many people lose muscle...I even have done that before...live and learn. However, I do recommend using a coach, one that teaches you insight, gives you direction, and accountability. We all can benefit from one. I just want to try to be my own coach for now, not saying I will not reach out again.

What is your weight now Lenny. You get getting bigger and better all the fucking time.

Thanks BC, hope all is well. I am nearing Light Heavy bodyweight, I wanted to see what it looks like as a LH. The heaviest I think I tipped the scales while staying fairly lean was 221lbs or so...I cleaned things up, nothing drastic and peeling off some fat, water, and gonna see what it looks like to be a LH, then we progress from there again.

Best Balance you have presnted yet Lenny ...............nice freaking job ......seriously ........someone did their homework

Thanks Jason. Again, I always have to throw you at props for helping me think differently mind and body, it works! Balance to me is means a lot.

Would you get a tan and get on a stage already! :D

You look GREAT bro!

I might just being doing that very soon, painting some color on my ghostly body and seeing if I can be competitive LH...I want more improvements, but I will progress from there once again. Thanks gigantic Mike!

Man sometimes when i look at your pics i feel like giving up training :( lol

But in all seriousness man looking better then ever your leg seperation is fuc*ing crazy man! Your upper body has grown a hell of a lot to! Admiring man!

Thanks...Consistency with food, training, and recovery does pay off. After I get done with this LH goal, I surely am gonna have to progress again to keep it on rolling...for me to just maintain my heaviest weight this year while staying somewhat lean at 220ish took more food than I ever imagine...now that I have cleaned it up, I am still eating but just not as much, similar foods.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear