advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busted out the posing trunks, knocking the cob webs off them...

oh one more thing...

what did you learn about the final days, on your carb up..I know you said you wanted to try out some things...?? just curious as to what you thought about your final few days...

Well Lenny, it was nice meeting you and the wife to...good to put a face with a name...

as for your showing, I had you to take the overall...Im suprised you didnt...the super was big and all, (super thick) but his balance was the best (top to bottom, legs where on the light side) and his conditioning was near yours...but its one show, and in the past now...nothing you can do about it now...keep it up and go for it at Jr.Nats.

Also, to note - Got to meet Bboy's training partner Billy who is doing the northern kentucky this upcoming weekend...he is ripped to shreeds...nice guy to....

Yes, it was cool to put a name to the face. Pleasure meeting you. My main goal was to win the light heavy's and have a shot for the Overall...yes it was btw me and DeCarlo...he is a mountain of muscle, but it was close. He is super cool dude! Makes me want even more muscle now ;)

oh one more thing...

what did you learn about the final days, on your carb up..I know you said you wanted to try out some things...?? just curious as to what you thought about your final few days...

What I learned was do not kill the water too soon, be conservative, reduce it. Also, I could have had another full day of carbing up or loading in general and still would have been just fine. To me loading is just eating a ton more calories to fill out when the body is in the sponge like state...would prolly have stayed full and just as crisp...but I always say better to be crisp, then full as hell. I never really suffered doing this time, I just made small adjustments. I got stronger all the way up to the show...I saw this as preseason, not offseason :)

oh one more thing...

Chris this is one of the meals I ate Thursday evening, a couple days before the competition. I figured I have been eating 50 plus pieces of sushi once a week for the last 9 weeks, that my body could handle its weekly sushi load. Went back to the normal eating on Friday, then after weighs in had a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries because I was a bit flat...woke up and had a nice egg and pancake breakfast (not to big of a meal, just enough to give me a kick)...nothing major while minimizing all water on saturday, then chilled out till show time...snacked on some chocolate covered almonds here and there, nothing major and relaxed till it was time to hit the stage.

Here is a pic of the sushi meal, most of it on Thursday and a pic of me about an hour after it...still watery and pale as a ghost, lol!

Attachments

• thursday carb meal.JPG
    thursday carb meal.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 367
  • after carb meal.JPG
    after carb meal.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 341
Congrats bro! You looked great as usual man.
I really enjoy watching your progress all year long.
Keep it up!

Are you left handed?

Kinda of creepy...but to answer your question, I am right handed:confused::confused:

Congrats bro! You looked great as usual man.
I really enjoy watching your progress all year long.
Keep it up!

Thanks Big Mike...I still want the muscle like, more of it...I think you are on ur way to true freak status!

I prolly should have this thread moved over to the log forum...Just sharing my journey to more muscle...I am all filled up with water and glycogen right now, perma pump fill, ouch! Here are a few pics this evening, full of water and food, lol! Okay, I promise no more pics for awhile! I jumped up to 211lbs in these pics from my light heavy weight pics.

Attachments

• water ballon 2.JPG
    water ballon 2.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 348
  • water ballon 1.JPG
    water ballon 1.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 339
  • water ballon 3.JPG
    water ballon 3.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 436
  • water ballon 4.JPG
    water ballon 4.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 333
  • water ballon 5.JPG
    water ballon 5.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 328
Kinda of creepy...but to answer your question, I am right handed:confused::confused:

lol I Think he wanted to know because your left arm had a lot more veins showing, but it was probably just the lighting.

i would love for you to switch over to a more glute hammie leg routine

because GOD DAMNIT, if you could bring up the ham drop, calves
drop them glutes alittle bit, then your proportions would be damn near
perfect.

best ive see you look, what your leg routine like right now????

how do you feel about staying lean all year???
something you'll continue???, you feel the gains
are better quality when they come slowing???, 2 to 4 or 5lbs a year???
rather than 15 20 a year???

youre a great bodybuilder man.....consistancy is a wonderful thing

look fucking great man

:cool:

perfect.

look fucking great man

Great post.

I agree you are to me the perfect definition of a bodybuilder. All the competing bb's are obviously different on here and have their different methods. But to me you do things a great way. You always look great... when you think you look like a water balloon your still leaner than most guys on here. Some guys look amazing 3 months a year and bloated messes the other 9 (that can be effective too).

You make steady and minor improvements throughout the years that result in a huge difference. It is obvious you have mastered diet for your body and know what and how to eat to make the progress you do... your consistency with everything shines through. I wish you all the best. Just wanted to comment as I haven't really commented in most of your threads but I admire what you have done.

lol I Think he wanted to know because your left arm had a lot more veins showing, but it was probably just the lighting.

LOL, thanks for clearing that up, you are prolly right...we just never know:confused::)

perfect.

look fucking great man

Tenny,

First of all, several years ago, you came on one of prep threads and kept it real, I appreciated that 100%...it fired me up the right way! Your posts are real!

Now, onto the hammys/glute/calve thing...I totally agree 100%. I use to start with hammys first, john meadows input...then for some reason, my knees were a bit achy after hitting hammys first, so I went back to quads first and finished off with hammy/glutes/calves. Hammys/glutes/calves is more of a feel muscle to me, I have the roughest time getting that connection unless, I pool them up with blood. I thought about just adding all hammy/glute/calf day in there, a focus day...separate it from quads so to speak to get that priority focus on my weakness!!!! You know me I am a balance guy, so need to make this happen, lol! Anyway, I need to make a change in that department:banghead:

I train so much better staying within reason with my bodyfat...I got up to 220ish and stayed pretty lean this year, felt great. So, if I happen to be 230 and still stay within reason lean, then I am all good with that. So, to answer the question, I feel more productive and better when I grow with quality!

I thought about pushing the envelope with size, but always let my body dictate, not the damn scale! Consistency wins out:headbang:

Thanks Tenny, and that goes for you, you are a great bodybuilder too...you must have been laying on the DL because you were quiet with your posts for awhile...anyhow, good to see you posting.

Great post.

I agree you are to me the perfect definition of a bodybuilder. All the competing bb's are obviously different on here and have their different methods. But to me you do things a great way. You always look great... when you think you look like a water balloon your still leaner than most guys on here. Some guys look amazing 3 months a year and bloated messes the other 9 (that can be effective too).

You make steady and minor improvements throughout the years that result in a huge difference. It is obvious you have mastered diet for your body and know what and how to eat to make the progress you do... your consistency with everything shines through. I wish you all the best. Just wanted to comment as I haven't really commented in most of your threads but I admire what you have done.

Thanks man for the comments. We all have our ways, we all progress our ways, etc. I have listened to many vets, great bodybuilders on this board...I took the advice and married to my body. Steady growth seems to be working for me...I just turned 31, so I feel that I have kept the gates open for more growth...not burnt out by any means...and when I feel I am hitting that point, I take a nice deload, get my CNS, mind, and body back to where I want it. Could I progress faster, push that envelope, prolly so, it crosses my mind, but as of now I take as my body dictates...I feel I have improved and left more room for improvement. I hate skipping steps, I want to earn it and work for it. Some may say, bodybuilding is a lazy sport, well I work for it! But, to be real, it takes progress in all areas, once you stop seeing the growth, whether it be small or large, something has to be changed!

Once I stop enjoying it, then I will just train because I enjoy training!

Some may say, bodybuilding is a lazy sport, well I work for it! But, to be real, it takes progress in all areas, once you stop seeing the growth, whether it be small or large, something has to be changed!

Once I stop enjoying it, then I will just train because I enjoy training!

Great post,, Its crazy how much progress you have made,,, I too think about stepping things up but then I keep remembering the story we all read in grade 2 about the slow and steady turtle winning the race...

THanks lenny for inspiring us and teaching all the new PRO MUSCLE heads,,,

that there is no rush ,, enjoy the climb instead of racing to the top only to fall

Respect for all the hard work and dedication, Lenny. Even with water, you look better than some guys I've seen dried out. Best wishes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear