over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busted Summer Blasts

cage99

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Man I’m soooooo over my summer runs getting blown up by natural disasters… I’m in hurricane alley and Hurricane Ida blew up my life…. Last year it was Hurricane Zeta… Man it’s getting so damn old. If it wasn’t for my son being here with me I’d move!!! But the X ain’t gonna ever allow that to transpire! At least my home gym survived! Roof got peeled off and water poured in the gym and all throughout the house. But I don’t have the time to workout anymore right now because I’m working 18hr days in 100+ degree heat with 98% humidity… At the end of the day all I can do is eat, shower, then pass out. Then start it all over again at 4:30am to do it again the following day.. Gonna be like this for the next several months too unfortunately.

I stayed for this one and it was definitely something to see… The force of 130-150mph winds are INSANE!!!!!!! It’s not my first rodeo either,, but this one rolled right over my house… Katrina, Gustav, Issac, Zeta, and now Ida… Enough already!!!! Okay rant over, I gotta get back to work… Enjoy the weights fellas. I’ll be back in em again by December I reckon…

Cage

Happy your safe brother, there is a weather trade off wherever you live. You wanna come move here to the Midwest you won’t have to deal with any hurricanes but you’re going to freeze your balls off for 7 months out of the year. Don’t beat yourself up over missing some gym time, the fact that you’re pissed about missing is a good thing and muscle memory is a real thing.…

Man I’m soooooo over my summer runs getting blown up by natural disasters… I’m in hurricane alley and Hurricane Ida blew up my life…. Last year it was Hurricane Zeta… Man it’s getting so damn old. If it wasn’t for my son being here with me I’d move!!! But the X ain’t gonna ever allow that to transpire! At least my home gym survived! Roof got peeled off and water poured in the gym and all throughout the house. But I don’t have the time to workout anymore right now because I’m working 18hr days in 100+ degree heat with 98% humidity… At the end of the day all I can do is eat, shower, then pass out. Then start it all over again at 4:30am to do it again the following day.. Gonna be like this for the next several months too unfortunately.

I stayed for this one and it was definitely something to see… The force of 130-150mph winds are INSANE!!!!!!! It’s not my first rodeo either,, but this one rolled right over my house… Katrina, Gustav, Issac, Zeta, and now Ida… Enough already!!!! Okay rant over, I gotta get back to work… Enjoy the weights fellas. I’ll be back in em again by December I reckon…

Cage
I feel ya man. Seems like I live pretty close to you. Ida was the worst for me personally of the bunch you've mentioned. Katrina was bad but we were up and running after 3+ weeks. We're still working on this one and I suspect we will be for months. My home wasn't that bad considering the damage incurred by others I know. New roof and sheetrock in several rooms but not that bad when you know people that lost their entire homes. However, office and job site were practically demolished.

Hang tough man. Things are gonna get better. We’ve (mostly) been through this before.

I feel ya man. Seems like I live pretty close to you. Ida was the worst for me personally of the bunch you've mentioned. Katrina was bad but we were up and running after 3+ weeks. We're still working on this one and I suspect we will be for months. My home wasn't that bad considering the damage incurred by others I know. New roof and sheetrock in several rooms but not that bad when you know people that lost their entire homes. However, office and job site were practically demolished.

Hang tough man. Things are gonna get better. We’ve (mostly) been through this before.

Definitely not complaining… My work takes me in all of the hardest hit areas and my damage is nothing compared to the 12” of gnarly marsh mud and stale water just sitting trapped inside levees…. Plus smelling all the dead livestock and wildlife lying around.. I’m guesstimating $70K-$80K for my damages.. But others most definitely lost it all… I gotta say I don’t miss the smell of rotting meat filled trash cans baking in the stifling sun!!!! I pity the garbage man riding on the back on that truck right now. Sooooo gnarly!!!!!

Cage

Happy your safe brother, there is a weather trade off wherever you live. You wanna come move here to the Midwest you won’t have to deal with any hurricanes but you’re going to freeze your balls off for 7 months out of the year. Don’t beat yourself up over missing some gym time, the fact that you’re pissed about missing is a good thing and muscle memory is a real thing.…

I’ll endure the heat and hurricanes over the snow any day!!! It’s sooooo close I can hardly wait, the fall weather!!! Supposed to be in the low 80’s mid next week! And the lows in the low 70’s with low humidity!!!! Man that’s gonna feel great!!!!!!!! It’s the 1st sign that summer is over here!!!!! December can’t get here fast enough! I’ll be able to get back into the grind by December… Just gotta bide my time!

Cage

Summer home(or during storm season) in lo cal.
Home in the south, south east, remainder of the year. Problem solved. :)
Of course you'd have to, as everyone's favorite statesman John Kerry once said, learn to code.
Or win the lottery.

I dunno abt coding… Just not an interesting job to me, but it’s essential… I need to be outside working. Couldn’t be happy being stuck inside an office everyday. But that’s just me…. Sign me up for a lottery win!!!!!

Here we are in 2021, and we can’t even get garbage collected… 3 weeks and counting! Nuts! As soon as you walk outside the smell of rotting meat hits you in the face… If you’re a runner your NOT doing it here at the moment.. Because as you gasp for air you get that fowl stench hitting you in the face… Oh well, what cha gonna do…. Vicks works well though. Just dab a small bit in your nostrils. That’s what I’ve been doing.

Cage

I dunno abt coding… Just not an interesting job to me, but it’s essential… I need to be outside working. Couldn’t be happy being stuck inside an office everyday. But that’s just me…. Sign me up for a lottery win!!!!!

Here we are in 2021, and we can’t even get garbage collected… 3 weeks and counting! Nuts! As soon as you walk outside the smell of rotting meat hits you in the face… If you’re a runner your NOT doing it here at the moment.. Because as you gasp for air you get that fowl stench hitting you in the face… Oh well, what cha gonna do…. Vicks works well though. Just dab a small bit in your nostrils. That’s what I’ve been doing.

Cage
Yesh. I know that smell all too well.
When I run on collection day and run by someone's bin with rotting meat. It hits you like something fierce. Hit 5 miles this morning with cloud cover. Last mile the sun came out and my pace immediately went down. Painful.

There are a few trash trucks I’ve seen around, but you need to stay far away from em now! There’s slime and juice pouring out the back as they stop and take off… Once your car/truck runs through that sludge it’s up underneath your vehicle and instantly comes in through the AC. I had it happen twice so far… Then you immediately are heading to a car wash that’s actually open to wash that shit off the undercarriage. Must be funny watching someone dry heaving as there racing to get to a car wash. I wasn’t laughing but I imagine others were at my expense.

Cage

Sounds like a nightmare hell on earth lol

Unfortunately it’s become all too common here… Thats why I went on my lil rant. Guess climate change is showing what’s to come. Cause we used to get 2-5yrs in between hurricanes. In the last 2 years we’ve gotten like 10, I believe! That’s just nuts…..

Cage

Lol… This fella got creative! Notice the masking tape holding it up. Ran outta room though… probably like 7 bags on the ground beside it. He did try though.

Attachments

• B56168D5-C0D1-40C9-916D-2217EDAE19EE.jpeg
    B56168D5-C0D1-40C9-916D-2217EDAE19EE.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 6

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member