over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BUSTED

EZstreet said:
So give me a fucking break with that board loyality rhetoric.
:rolleyes: Most people around are on several board dipshit:rolleyes:
Maybe you didn't see my post above!

We don't flame other members on THIS BOARD - READ THE RULES There are plenty of boards that welcome flames, NOT THIS ONE. (Strike TWO)

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

Maybe you didn't see my post above!

We don't flame other members on THIS BOARD - READ THE RULES There are plenty of boards that welcome flames, NOT THIS ONE. (Strike TWO)

xcel

No I didn't so fuck it go ahead and make it strike 3 and I've made my point o this ignorant cocksucker and I'm out !
=bye-

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:
both you little bitches should shut up...

you are arguing over opinions and not facts..

lick my browneye..:eek:

HEHE he said browneye. LOL :D

true the arguement is over nothing. but see he cant defend his point without getting irrate. i dont really care to be honest. my life will be lived the same day in and day out. yes many people are on many boards, as am i, and i do use a different name on each. i have been on bolex, varix, anon. body building just to name a few for over 5 years now. why do you get so mad about others stance. what makes you 100% right. also how am i a kid. a child is defined and anyone from birth to age 18 in most states. i wish i was less than 18, you can pull off more shit. but those days are long gone for me. and to me loyalty means alot. those that stick with you through the good and bad and true friends. and for some people even though its a just a message board, loyalty, honor and helping others does count. oh well, back to work for me, just thought i'd check in to see if you got banned or not yet. go ahead and reregister i hold no grudges.

funny you mention varix and being a member there..

go read it...

it will enlighten you with regards to this thread...

havent read a thread on varix in months...pretty much just on this board now a days.

well, i just came upon this thread again and saw the articulate, well thought out, responses by ezstreet .. to answer some of his questions and comments.. although i did not bother to read all of your tirade i will do my best to answer some of the comments..i am sure that you are glad you do not have a friend like me..reason is i would not be a friend to any idiot who dealt in rec drugs.. period..do you honestly think that liquid research would have been taken down for selling clen, armidex, clomid ect.. what they did is once again open a pandoras box against roid users.. or anyone that they believe is associated with roid use.. look at most of the busts going down in the last couple of years and you will see that the majority were busted for rec drug use and the cops stumble upon the gear..do i feel sorry for the people at liquid research? once again, if they are dealing in rec shit, they know the risks that are associated with this kind of "business".. obviously they were making money or they would not have been selling the stuff. am i supposed to feel sorry for them?? no.. again, they knew the risks like everyone on this board knows of the risks.. the only one i feel sorry for is the child who had to witness it.. if it turns out that they do not have the substance that they are being accused of, then i take it back and will apologise..but, lets look at the facts.. PUMPED gets a visit from the cops over a clomid delivery.. do you honestly think that he would have been visited if not for the behavior of the people arrested?? the domino effect will go on for a while and people who have nothing to do with rec drugs or the substance in question will get visits from law enforcement because of ordering anti e's.. that is why i say, and will always say, do not order from those who deal in other illicite drugs..that crap ruins lives right and left by their destructive nature.. it also is proving to ruin lives of people who just want to add a couple of inches of muscle here and there and do not even participate in that kind of activity.. they just happen to chose the wrong source.. :mad:

Last edited:
ezstreet will not be able to respond to any more posts!

xcel

yeah, saw that but, decided to deliver a sucker punch:) ;)

just a hunch, but I bet he is from anabolex?????:rolleyes:

TH

Trulyhuge said:
just a hunch, but I bet he is from anabolex?????:rolleyes:

TH

no, EZ is an oldschooler from Varix..and other places.

EZStreet

even though I havnt read thru all this I have to say Ezstreet IS a long time memeber of the community and its to bad this discussion got heated to the point he was banned....
I realy dont think he would have come here just to cause problems.

I guess I missed this one.. Not that it matters or anyone gives a shit now
but to bad it ended like this, debates are good and yes sometimes get heated enough to make you step out of line.

ok

I read thru 'most'all of it.. other then a bit of name calling
it was a good debate.

also.. Isnt this liquid research the same company that
we were JUST recently talking about being busted and opening up under IBE?

g.r.o.w.t.h. said:
IBE = the old liquid reserch. They are based in my area.
How do you feel the quality is of IBE now? I have used LR before i loved them and IBE is good too but i do not get the same kick from their clen i used to..

bigbaldbulldog said:
lets just say ..a friend might of gotten 3 bottles of clen for the first time today from that company..it was sent out friday and got it today and they got busted tuesday..what do you think he should do ....?

well, If it realy is them Bulldog Id say this says it all.

LOL @slavemaker. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner