over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BUSTED

This is one more reson to stay with sources that dont open post in VIP forums if you ask me

PUMPED said:
For the last few weeks when you clicked there main page it said "Comming soon GBL" But it want for sale yet.

Nope I was right . It was the gaba that you seen. and it's more than likely the gaba chems 5-0 is calling gbl!

Re: Re: ..

EZstreet said:

Why does this not surprise me at all! I was threatened to be banned for saying it's rediculous for the jewish community to make a big deal about the movie"The passion of christ".

I got a pm warning me that I had better "stop with the anti-sematic comments" I shortly thereafter got banned.

How many handles you got there btw germ? lol

i'm just kapn over there...

thats all....

what are yours ?

Why do you think they keep deleting post about this on bolex?

well you do realize that some "smart" people looking out for their friends that run other research companies might have alerted the fuzz about his selling GBL claims on the website..

that way even if they arent totally knocked out of biz they will at least stumble long enough to have the other company grab more market share...

:rolleyes:

additionally, i know some of you guys go to animals board.. look up bayoumike's name there and see what really dumb questions he asks about chemistry and how to make things that the next week appear on his site for sale.. such as the n-acetly-gaba.....if you saw this shit you would not put anything he sells into your body cause it is 100% obvious he has really no idea what he is doing..

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:
well you do realize that some "smart" people looking out for their friends that run other research companies might have alerted the fuzz about his selling GBL claims on the website..

that way even if they arent totally knocked out of biz they will at least stumble long enough to have the other company grab more market share...

:rolleyes:

additionally, i know some of you guys go to animals board.. look up bayoumike's name there and see what really dumb questions he asks about chemistry and how to make things that the next week appear on his site for sale.. such as the n-acetly-gaba.....if you saw this shit you would not put anything he sells into your body cause it is 100% obvious he has really no idea what he is doing..

Didn't know that. So do you think the idea about acetyl-gaba or phenyl-gaba is bad or just his chemistry methods?
Because I relly like it.
On my handles I'm just slavemaker (on varix)and EZstreet. I didn't really get banned but after making some waves under Dr.S_ _ _ _ _ my account wouldn't work. I never stirred anymore shit than anybody else. But you kow off topic get crazy(which I've toned down).
We pm'd each other on the Dr. and spoke of karebear demise heh heh

whats funny here is a bunch of juicers shitting all over ppl for rec drugs. thats fucking hilarious. the cops dont give a fuck if your only using steroids to further your body goals. does ANYONE here have the sense to understand that? you can bullshit yourselves into thinking your safer than a pothead, but your not.

this is exactly why lifters are hated. not because the average joe is 'jealous.' alot of ppl in this lifestyle are fucking assholes. flat out. elitist assholes to boot.

'i keep my body clean of of mind rotting rec drugs.' [but ill shoot a gram of backyard mexican vet test when i get a chance. most ppl wouldnt even drink the damn water!]

'pot makes you a worthless lump.' [riiiiight. and steroids make you a fucking timebomb lunatic. i guess you guys have figured out the 'chicken or egg' debate here huh? im loving the stereotypes.]

alot of ppl on here are stuffed full of shit
that wont fly outside this insular little community. walk up to a person and say 'i smoke pot.' or 'i do steroids.' see whoich one gets a weird look. but thats just because theyre all stupid, and were all right huh guys?

stop the hate.

i will grant you this: LR getting into this was fucking ignorant. beyond it actually.
over at bolex, i saw ppl posting trip reports on the shit, saying exactly where it came from. mike was all over the threads, saying 'coming soon.' this was the trigger they needed. and its obvious they were watching intently. bottom line here: LR was popped for gross ignorance. this manifested itself in getting involved with a hot chmical by anyone standards. i sincerely dont know why the hell they did it. greed probably.

i dont know if greed was the reason however...

we were first discussing it at animals board, mike asked if it was worth doing and how exactly to make it...

after paeople said it works well enough..

he asked some more questions about making it...what chems are necessary etc... then bam... comming soon GBL on his website...

what a dumbass..

maybe not greed but he sure did see another big selling product in the pipeline..

to bad i dont think he even understood how it worked or why it was working the way it did...

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:
i dont know if greed was the reason however...

we were first discussing it at animals board, mike asked if it was worth doing and how exactly to make it...

after paeople said it works well enough..

he asked some more questions about making it...what chems are necessary etc... then bam... comming soon GBL on his website...

what a dumbass..

maybe not greed but he sure did see another big selling product in the pipeline..

to bad i dont think he even understood how it worked or why it was working the way it did...

GErm ol buddy it didn't say coming soon gbl it said coming soon gaba. I rechecked this with several people.

And I went o animals board and read some of BMkes threads and I see what you mean. He doesn't appear really bright.
All I know is the acetyl amped me up & the phenyl made me sleep great. And I would like to rip again.

All this knew revelation to me about BM aside I still stand by my original rant here.

Re: Re: ...

EZstreet said:

Didn't know that. So do you think the idea about acetyl-gaba or phenyl-gaba is bad or just his chemistry methods?
Because I relly like it.
On my handles I'm just slavemaker (on varix)and EZstreet. I didn't really get banned but after making some waves under Dr.S_ _ _ _ _ my account wouldn't work. I never stirred anymore shit than anybody else. But you kow off topic get crazy(which I've toned down).
We pm'd each other on the Dr. and spoke of karebear demise heh heh

he didnt have chemistry methods.. there are threads at animals board where he keeps asking questions until the whole thing is layed out for him..

he couldn't use chemistry to make a high school kids volcano errupt at the fall science fair.

i do agree though that just cause they said theyfound GHB doesnt mean they actually did...

its like what they did to animal..

except they did seem to have a seperate company name in the indictment that was selling GHB... thats what struck me as odd... why the other company name if he is selling gaba through LR's site..

maybe he knew nobody would have dealt with him if he openly sold rex.

Last edited:
to sinistar who just made the comment about rec drugs and steroids. let me be frank with you, you dont know shit. i got busted for roids about 3 years ago. at the scene, the police and i quote "at least it wasnt coke and weed. you'd really be fucked then." at the hearing the judge, "there are other ways to get bigger than using illegal steroids. at least you werent selling cocaine and using for yourself. if you want to get bigger, then please just do it legally next time sir."

you know what i got, 2 yrs probation and drug testing for everything but steroids. you dont know shit and thats all there is to say. oh, and i was charged federally with possession of more than 100 and less than 1000 units. FEDERAL, do you know what that means bitch, FELONY with 1-5 years jail time. I didnt even get the FELONY part, it got reduced to a MISDEMEANOR without me even opening my mouth.

again, those of you who say this and that about rec drugs, you really dont know shit. many of this on this board have been through it before and it does matter. you have steroids in a school zone and you still stand a better chance of not getting charge with possession around minors. you have coke and weed, start singing bitch cause you are getting hit up with the book.

again fuck off to the ignorant people.

mike ross said:
to sinistar who just made the comment about rec drugs and steroids. let me be frank with you, you dont know shit. i got busted for roids about 3 years ago. at the scene, the police and i quote "at least it wasnt coke and weed. you'd really be fucked then." at the hearing the judge, "there are other ways to get bigger than using illegal steroids. at least you werent selling cocaine and using for yourself. if you want to get bigger, then please just do it legally next time sir."

you know what i got, 2 yrs probation and drug testing for everything but steroids. you dont know shit and thats all there is to say. oh, and i was charged federally with possession of more than 100 and less than 1000 units. FEDERAL, do you know what that means bitch, FELONY with 1-5 years jail time. I didnt even get the FELONY part, it got reduced to a MISDEMEANOR without me even opening my mouth.

again, those of you who say this and that about rec drugs, you really dont know shit. many of this on this board have been through it before and it does matter. you have steroids in a school zone and you still stand a better chance of not getting charge with possession around minors. you have coke and weed, start singing bitch cause you are getting hit up with the book.

yeah i agree somewhat but on the other end of the spectrum i do personally know a few guys that got time for ordering 1000anabols, which isnt really a lot... and they had no record beforehand and they were treated like crack dealers...

mike ross said:

I don't doubt your situation but that isn't the norm everywhere.

Just like where I live they can & will give you 10 years for coke residue in a bag. Around Chicago you could have an oz and get probation. I know this for a fact.

What you need to realize is that you are not the center of the fucking universe! GEt popped in the midwest with 50lbs of weed and do time. Get popped AZ orTX different story altogether.
Now if you don't think shit is gonna start hitting the fan in the U.S.A. you ned to keep telling yourself that shit. I watched it happen around the 94 and it will happen again.
GEt popped in many small towns with roids and they act like it was fuckin coke. Ignorant people piss you off huh? lol
That dumbass speech the prez gave including roidz has a bigger impact than you would probably want to believe.

well i guess i am lucky i dont live in a small town. and no worries for me bro, i already got a years worth in another state. if you are smart there is almost no way to get caught. the only reason i did is my roommate brought the police to my house after i kicked him out for not paying rent. you know where he is now, doing 5 yrs in some piece of shit georgia jail. paybacks a bitch and i got mine.

and president bush's speech. who cares, you think that has any impact on the long term things. so if pres. bush doesnt get re-elected you thing anyone will remember that speech. do you think john kerry is going around cursing steroids in his campaign. the bottom line is they will always be around, athletes will always use, and no one can change that. maybe you are a believer in the war on drugs. thats a joke in itself. where has the war on drugs gotten use, ummm no where. every college bar i have ever worked in plenty of coke,weed,x etc. police know, they cant do shit about it, and life goes on.

here's a novel idea, why dont you move to europe where the shit is legal for personal use and do it over there if you are so worried. or dig a bomb shelter and move underground, a speech is not the end of the world, and LR getting busted isnt either.

mike ross said:
well i guess i am lucky i dont live in a small town. and no worries for me bro, i already got a years worth in another state. if you are smart there is almost no way to get caught.

Yeah there is! There's always the possibility of someone else's fuck up. Oh wait that's your next sentence

the only reason i did is my roommate brought the police to my house after i kicked him out for not paying rent.
See here's a prime example of YOU fucking up. You shouldn've handled your roomate differently. So I guess by your own admission shit happens

you know where he is now, doing 5 yrs in some piece of shit georgia jail. paybacks a bitch and i got mine.
Goes around. He still took a piece of your life you can't get back and showed you you're not insulated and didn't think things through. Yeah destiny fate & all that sort of shit you're making my point

and president bush's speech. who cares, you think that has any impact on the long term things.
Who cares.? The people that it trickles down to. And it has a varied impact. One is bringing it to the attention of cops who made being pulling you over while your moving shit form point a to b.

so if pres. bush doesnt get re-elected you thing anyone will remember that speech. do you think john kerry is going around cursing steroids in his campaign. the bottom line is they will always be around, athletes will always use, and no one can change that.
Sure they'll always be around but when they start putting the clamps down it won't be like it is now. I've already seen it go down as I speak 10 years ago. I'm saying things as you know it will change for the worse.

maybe you are a believer in the war on drugs. thats a joke in itself. where has the war on drugs gotten use, ummm no where. every college bar i have ever worked in plenty of coke,weed,x etc. police know, they cant do shit about it, and life goes on.
I'm a believer in the government fucking the population over every way they can by continuing the war on drugs and locking people up & fining them to generate revenue
here's a novel idea, why dont you move to europe where the shit is legal for personal use and do it over there if you are so worried. or dig a bomb shelter and move underground, a speech is not the end of the world, and LR getting busted isnt either.
Here's an even more novel idea son; Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and get a breath of fresh air so you can see that just because you don't want things to be a certain way doesn't stop a damned thing.
See you really strike as one of the people who get pissed off over the truth you don't wanna believe. The truth is a real buzz kill so you'ld rather believe the bullshit you spew. Truth is shits changing, you don't know who the fuck the next prez is. Let alone whether it's gonna be Kerry or even what shit he has up his sleeve. The only thing your right about is my paranioa. So many times ignorant little shits have ignored what they didn't wanna believe talking their shit I've covered my ass and been safe while they went down.
The other thing is you've generated an arguement where there really hasn't been one by jumping in & freaking the fuck out to the point of me wondering wht the hell you're even talking about. lol

to be nice, i will say this, i have a PhD, i do know whats going on, and your paranoia is really freaking me out. if they were going to crack down so harshly wouldnt it make sense they go right after all the pros. i mean its universally know they are using. so then you would not have the sport of body building. then congress can make the federal penalty for possession of steroids which are schedule 3 by the way, a life sentence. will they do that no. why, cause then you have to change all schedule 3 drugs to life. that means all your dopeheads who abuse vicodin, darvocet, xanax,etc will all be going to jail for life. all of hollywood who takes more xanax that its thought humanly possible will go too. an in the state of fl, doctors can go to jail for illegally prescribing controlled drugs in doses or quantities without reason to do so. so now we can lock them up too and create more of a mess,etc. I mean the pres/congress can just make mandatory drug testing for the workplace include steroids. i am sure employers wont back down from the pres and congress. oh wait, yeah they will because they will have to pay. you speak of the trickle down effect. see how it works, there would way too much chaos for the above to happen.

to be honest most people dont really care that others use steroids. they just call them out on it for being so big. when people told me i was big because i was juiced i said yeah, it helps, but so does proper nutrition and time in the gym, etc. and they were oh, you just dont take them and get big? education is still the route to go.

basically man, you sound like a 40's something who is so paranoid of everything, that if you want to use gear you might as well relocate to another country. or do you not want to do that due the job markets and status of other countries?
oh and my PhD is in pharmacology. they have terms for your paranoia but i wont label you because thats not really fair. maybe you should seek therapy. you seem to think there's a monkey looking over you shoulder. or maybe you see the cute rabbit in the corner smiling at you. either way, there are medications for your condition.

and lastly dont come here to talk shit about long standing members of this board who have made countless useful posts, helped others without any personal gain, and made this board successful. you are a very negative person. and my life was not fucked up by my roommate, just inconvienenced. and yes he deserved to be thrown out, he stole 5k from me. my life couldnt be better right now. have a great job, great friends, off probation early for good behavior( used while on),etc.

take home msg: you gotta pay to play and everyone should know that getting into using. if you think its that easy everyone would do it.

Last edited:
EZstreet said:
well i guess i am lucky i dont live in a small town. and no worries for me bro, i already got a years worth in another state. if you are smart there is almost no way to get caught.

Yeah there is! There's always the possibility of someone else's fuck up. Oh wait that's your next sentence

the only reason i did is my roommate brought the police to my house after i kicked him out for not paying rent.
See here's a prime example of YOU fucking up. You shouldn've handled your roomate differently. So I guess by your own admission shit happens

you know where he is now, doing 5 yrs in some piece of shit georgia jail. paybacks a bitch and i got mine.
Goes around. He still took a piece of your life you can't get back and showed you you're not insulated and didn't think things through. Yeah destiny fate & all that sort of shit you're making my point

and president bush's speech. who cares, you think that has any impact on the long term things.
Who cares.? The people that it trickles down to. And it has a varied impact. One is bringing it to the attention of cops who made being pulling you over while your moving shit form point a to b.

so if pres. bush doesnt get re-elected you thing anyone will remember that speech. do you think john kerry is going around cursing steroids in his campaign. the bottom line is they will always be around, athletes will always use, and no one can change that.
Sure they'll always be around but when they start putting the clamps down it won't be like it is now. I've already seen it go down as I speak 10 years ago. I'm saying things as you know it will change for the worse.

maybe you are a believer in the war on drugs. thats a joke in itself. where has the war on drugs gotten use, ummm no where. every college bar i have ever worked in plenty of coke,weed,x etc. police know, they cant do shit about it, and life goes on.
I'm a believer in the government fucking the population over every way they can by continuing the war on drugs and locking people up & fining them to generate revenue
here's a novel idea, why dont you move to europe where the shit is legal for personal use and do it over there if you are so worried. or dig a bomb shelter and move underground, a speech is not the end of the world, and LR getting busted isnt either. Here's an even more novel idea son; Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and get a breath of fresh air so you can see that just because you don't want things to be a certain way doesn't stop a damned thing.
See you really strike as one of the people who get pissed off over the truth you don't wanna believe. The truth is a real buzz kill so you'ld rather believe the bullshit you spew. Truth is shits changing, you don't know who the fuck the next prez is. Let alone whether it's gonna be Kerry or even what shit he has up his sleeve. The only thing your right about is my paranioa. So many times ignorant little shits have ignored what they didn't wanna believe talking their shit I've covered my ass and been safe while they went down.
The other thing is you've generated an arguement where there really hasn't been one by jumping in & freaking the fuck out to the point of me wondering wht the hell you're even talking about. lol
Until I read this, you were walking a fine line. Consider this a warning!

Did you read the rules - there's no flaming others on THIS BOARD. There are plenty of other boards if you wish to act like this.

xcel

both you little bitches should shut up...

you are arguing over opinions and not facts..

lick my browneye..:eek:

mike ross said:
to be honest most people dont really care that others use steroids. they just call them out on it for being so big. when people told me i was big because i was juiced i said yeah, it helps, but so does proper nutrition and time in the gym, etc. and they were oh, you just dont take them and get big? education is still the route to go.

basically man, you sound like a 40's something who is so paranoid of everything, that if you want to use gear you might as well relocate to another country. or do you not want to do that due the job markets and status of other countries?
oh and my PhD is in pharmacology. they have terms for your paranoia but i wont label you because thats not really fair. maybe you should seek therapy. you seem to think there's a monkey looking over you shoulder. or maybe you see the cute rabbit in the corner smiling at you. either way, there are medications for your condition.

and lastly dont come here to talk shit about long standing members of this board who have made countless useful posts, helped others without any personal gain, and made this board successful. you are a very negative person. and my life was not fucked up by my roommate, just inconvienenced. and yes he deserved to be thrown out, he stole 5k from me. my life couldnt be better right now. have a great job, great friends, off probation early for good behavior( used while on),etc.

take home msg: you gotta pay to play and everyone should know that getting into using. if you think its that easy everyone would do it.

See once again I can't really figure out what the fuck you're really trying to say. I have a heightened awareness that's saved my ass. I'm 38y/o and have been juicing regularly since 32 y/o ,actually begining at 24 for a spell and working out every since I've been around 12 y/o.
Now you're copping this dumbass "long standing member" shit :rolleyes: to cloud the issue with some kdi ass point you think your making(whatever the hell that is. When the things is I know aal of these people from UG and renegade and some from elite. So give me a fucking break with that board loyality rhetoric.
:rolleyes: Most people around are on several board dipshit:rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner