over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Butyric Acid vs Glutamine for gut health on orals/tren

TheBill

Newbies
Hi, straight into my question > Whats better for gut health a good dose of glutamine or butric acid i've heard that combine both together are unnecessary as they serve the same purpose. Whats are your opinions on this?

I actually read a study awhile back that Tren looked negatively affects the guy flora and this is what contributes to tren digestion. It seems that a good probiotic might be a better option for preventing it, but glutamine supplementation would definitely be useful also. Not sure on butyric acid

This doesn't answer Butyric Acid vs Glutamine but I came across this below quite a few years ago when I started having issues with Tren E. Never really found anything to help with Tren E so I would use Tren A in place of it. The Tren ace didn't bother my gut for a few years but now I can't even take it. Appetite hits that wall after about a week and I feel like shit- same feeling as with Anadrol and D Bol.

With the above being said, I think for those that can run Tren you should take 500mg of ox bile 2-3x/day. Even those running any gear above TRT, ox bile should possibly be added. It won't break the bank either.

TRen & Bile .jpg

i was worried more about gut galore bacteria, good directed probiotic are definitely a must, but i'm specifically wondering more about those two above as they all have positive impact on villi and tren/orals have tend to destroy them if my knowledge are right. Some says glutamin, some says better and cheaper version is butyric acid

i was worried more about gut galore bacteria, good directed probiotic are definitely a must, but i'm specifically wondering more about those two above as they all have positive impact on villi and tren/orals have tend to destroy them if my knowledge are right. Some says glutamin, some says better and cheaper version is butyric acid
Why not try and see?

I’ve tried both and to be hones didnt see ANY special difference between those two but who know what are the guts really look/feels like

I've never had issues on oral or tren (maybe slightly less hunger on drol), Greek yogurt is a regular part of my diet, may have some positive affects.

Fermented food may have some positive effect on gut, but to be honest it’s not effective way to protect your flora from tren degradation. It’s not about hunger or apetite it’s about long term villi health. And the appetite issue after oral use relates to histamine accumulation (as I’ve read) so it’s no so much about gut flora.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws