Registered
Sponsors

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Coinbase is easy, but charges way to high of fees. GDAX is linked to Coinbase and if you buy there, the fees are much lower.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Coinbase is easy, but charges way to high of fees. GDAX is linked to Coinbase and if you buy there, the fees are much lower.

I can’t get approved for GDAX. It says to take a picture of my drivers license to complete registration but when I agree to let them access my phone camera it just goes black. I’ve tried it on their app and the regular site. Coinbase doesn’t have customer support, just a damn list of possible things to do to fix issues. It really seems unprofessional that they don’t have customer support,

pesty4077

Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can’t get approved for GDAX. It says to take a picture of my drivers license to complete registration but when I agree to let them access my phone camera it just goes black. I’ve tried it on their app and the regular site. Coinbase doesn’t have customer support, just a damn list of possible things to do to fix issues. It really seems unprofessional that they don’t have customer support,

They have customer support on Coinbase, they answered me a few times. Go under your name on top right hand corner where you logged in. Hit contact support. On that page where it has all the support questions go to the bottom. At the complete bottom hit submit a request. On that page it will say Coinbase support of top of page on left. Do not use the bot to answer a question. Rather go down where it says number 2 and hit contact our team. Fill out submit a request completely with problem and your email with account. They will take about 2 to 3 days to get back to you.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
They have customer support on Coinbase, they answered me a few times. Go under your name on top right hand corner where you logged in. Hit contact support. On that page where it has all the support questions go to the bottom. At the complete bottom hit submit a request. On that page it will say Coinbase support of top of page on left. Do not use the bot to answer a question. Rather go down where it says number 2 and hit contact our team. Fill out submit a request completely with problem and your email with account. They will take about 2 to 3 days to get back to you.

THank you very much! 👍

Flexpack215

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well this is helpful thanks!

Lead Monster Labs Rep &
Sponsored Athlete.
Use Flex10 in notes for 10%
Off when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

samson516

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've been using Coinbase for all of my bitcoin transactions and have been pleased overall until today. I was going to make a small purchase from one of the sponsors here that had a total of $58. But then I noticed the network fee (miners fee) for this transaction was going to be almost $13!!! That's almost 25% of the purchase price! I've sent many transactions recently with totals from $100-$300 and the fee was never more than a few dollars. Why all of a sudden this huge increase in the network fees? Anyone else been experiencing this?

hiasdamoon

Registered
Wednesday I tried several times on Coinbase- both times fraud alerts were detected and denied. Both my bank and credit union. Not sure why this week it was an issue getting money into Coinbase.

Staff online

• pesty4077
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmad0098