over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying clothes

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone shops from YoungLA? I’m looking for something similar in style if anybody knows? It’s hard to find that muscular fit clothes with good material

Where do you shop ?

I have Nikes; it’s alright.. I came across father sons clothing on IG.. kinda my style. Tryin to figure out the size

Lululemon, its expensive but it lasts forever and fits really well. I never would have walked into that store and bought shit myself but after getting some pieces as a gift I started to realize what all the fuss is about. It’s not just for girls showing off their asses, their product is great quality while other shit including nike falls apart and goes to crap after a couple washes the lululemon stuff I have even though I beat it to hell always looks new. Plus they replace it if you get any tears or damage to it, i had a shirt I snagged at the gym and even though it was years old they gave me full credit for it.

Oh and a good tailor is key to looking god in any clothing, especially for us!

I will second lululemon.. first time I went in the store I spent a thousand bucks.. everything fits amazing.

Express dress shirts were the best but they fucking changed the material a bit and the cut. They use to have the right amount of flex so I wouldnt rip the shirt. Not now.

I buy most my clothes off the shelf and then have a tailor customize them for my fit.
Sounss like that might be your best option bro. Gwt all your clothes tailored. The troubles of being that big lol

Express dress shirts were the best but they fucking changed the material a bit and the cut. They use to have the right amount of flex so I wouldnt rip the shirt. Not now.

Express is the best if you want to make sure anytime you go anywhere you see some other douche wearing the same thing as you....

Their stuff is so fucken overpriced for the garbage they sell, you might as well buy shit from walmart it's the same quality and at least then you won't see anyone else wearing the same thing you're wearing.

Lululemon so damn expensive 😒

Get the trainers discount man. Reduces the cost a fair bit.

Just gotta show them a class schedule or a few emails from clients etc. I'm sure you could figure that out. Take something like that with a business card in to the store and schmooze the manager. Cant remember what the discount is but it's pretty large and well worth it!

Express is garbage. I thought I was hot shit wearing that when I was 20 lol.

Brooks Brothers or Ralph Lauren for shirts/chinos/dress pants/suits, just get it tailored. Buckle for jeans. Banana Republic has some stuff nicer casual stuff but some of their stuff is crap too.

Express is garbage. I thought I was hot shit wearing that when I was 20 lol.

Brooks Brothers or Ralph Lauren for shirts/chinos/dress pants/suits, just get it tailored. Buckle for jeans. Banana Republic has some stuff nicer casual stuff but some of their stuff is crap too.

Express was the shit back when I was in high school. Repeat, high school... Lol. It's really garbage quality now. I do most of my clothes shopping at TJ Maxx and Marshall's and I won't even buy it on deep clearance because it's still not worth it.

Agree on Polo Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers, 90% of what I wear.

If I'm not lazy, I'll usually go into the clearance section of stores like Target, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Gap...etc and buy those XL-2XL shirts (yeah I'm not that big :) ) that nobody does. Then take it to the chinese lady near my house to tailor for $7 a pop

Express is the best if you want to make sure anytime you go anywhere you see some other douche wearing the same thing as you....

Their stuff is so fucken overpriced for the garbage they sell, you might as well buy shit from walmart it's the same quality and at least then you won't see anyone else wearing the same thing you're wearing.

Hey man,

Walmart plaid shirts are dope. I wore one to a party with another guy wearing a name brand one of same color, he thought it was some fancy brand lol

I'm like "nope, walmart, $7"...a great reminder of why the clothes you wear drape what's underneath, fit > brand

So I'm a creature of habit. I like to find one thing that fits me and then buy every color they make lol. I have a few things from YoungLA. Decent quality stuff. I wear their 112 gym shorts and 211 joggers to lift in. I also get Physique Bodyware stringers off Amazon for the gym and beach/pool in every color. I'm a Allbirds/Chucks, jeans and V-neck guy at work and going out at night. I love Mavi Zach straight legs and I get 6752 Anvil Triblend V-necks off blankstyle.com.

jeans1.jpg

I couldn't give two shits about the brand I wear as fashion is something I dont care about, but I have always had to get my pants custom tailored because the size of my legs and ass don't fit into clothes for average folks. It's hard finding good clothes when you're 5'1, 190 lbs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws