over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying clothes

Can you guys recommend a brand to make a stylish professional 58 year old look like a stylish professional 58 year old man? No of course you can't. You haven't reached that yet. No really though.. I go Jos A Bank and have things altered. POne thing I have noticed though is the there is a section in the men's section of most of these Gap, DNKY blah blah type stores where half the cloths are the size of small women's cloths. WTF happened to men? Hipsters? Junkies? WTF

Can you guys recommend a brand to make a stylish professional 58 year old look like a stylish professional 58 year old man? No of course you can't. You haven't reached that yet. No really though.. I go Jos A Bank and have things altered. POne thing I have noticed though is the there is a section in the men's section of most of these Gap, DNKY blah blah type stores where half the cloths are the size of small women's cloths. WTF happened to men? Hipsters? Junkies? WTF

Try to buy underwear lately? I'm convinced that men's clothing sure as hell isn't designed by men, and if it is, they must be eunuchs. Literally no room down there.

If you can fit into regular brands, then wear regular brands. Its the easiest shit in the world and u can find regular cuts everywhere. There are a TON of IG brands that are "athletic fit." Not hard to find them on IG.

Once you go past XXL, you are somewhat fucked though.
I kinda have to stick to lifting brands/gym brands now. 3XL - 4XL in LIVE LARGE athletics.
JP's clothing line is good too. Those oversized 2XL - 4XL + are great. Nice large fit.

Have you tried fathersons?

I buy off the shelf casual, and use thetailorstore online for dress shirts - which I don't really need much these days.

Men’s wear house makes nice dress shirts. Have a tailor fit you while you’re there...win win

Any other input guys?

That Lululemon store has some cool stuff, didn’t know about them until now..

I will say for those that complain about expensive clothes (I too used to shop economically and still do for certain things) but I had a friend of mine who works in the fashion industry as a designer explain “Disposable Fashion” to me lol and I believe it’s a real thing..

Example, I used to buy my jeans at Levi’s and pay around $50-$60 a pair but after wearing them almost every weekend after 3 months or so they go to shit and fade and loosen up etc.. She explained it to me and told me to spend the money on some high quality real denim jeans and watch how they last me more than 5+ years.. Well, $240 jeans later and she was right, those fuckers lasted me 5 years and would've lasted me longer but i wasn’t really into the skinny jean look anymore being a little older and more into a fashionable grown man look (not girl super skinny but they were skinnies, don’t make fun of me lol).. I bought some new ones about 2 years ago and they look like I just bought them..

I prefer quality clothes and it usually pays itself in the long run..

Any other input guys?

I will say for those that complain about expensive clothes (I too used to shop economically and still do for certain things) but I had a friend of mine who works in the fashion industry as a designer explain “Disposable Fashion” to me lol and I believe it’s a real thing..

Example, I used to buy my jeans at Levi’s and pay around $50-$60 a pair but after wearing them almost every weekend after 3 months or so they go to shit and fade and loosen up etc.. She explained it to me and told me to spend the money on some high quality real denim jeans and watch how they last me more than 5+ years.. Well, $240 jeans later and she was right, those fuckers lasted me 5 years and would've lasted me longer but i wasn’t really into the skinny jean look anymore being a little older and more into a fashionable grown man look (not girl super skinny but they were skinnies, don’t make fun of me lol).. I bought some new ones about 2 years ago and they look like I just bought them..

What is your weight and height?

Quality definitely matters, lasts longer and will always look good. If you buy shit it will look like shit on you and turn to shit quick....

Any other input guys?

Is that the only jeans you own? lmao wearing it every weekend?

Buy 2 more and rotate ?

A view of the Fathersons brand pants without holes:

Is that the only jeans you own? lmao wearing it every weekend?

Buy 2 more and rotate ?

I own 1 other pair but if I go out a couple times a week I wear them more than once.. But that’s how denim is, the more you use them the better they fit and look in some cases. I know people who even ocean wash them and will wear a pair for weeks at a time (so long as they don’t get stained and nasty) and they’ll just pour baking soda on them if they want to prevent any smell etc.. Some high end brands will even buy them back for the same price or trade for a new pair of jeans to resell the ones you wore down because the worn out and creased look is apparently desired as well..

I won’t do the same with shirts or underwear though, only jeans lol

What is your weight and height?

Quality definitely matters, lasts longer and will always look good. If you buy shit it will look like shit on you and turn to shit quick....

Im 5’8 and currently 170-175lbs, trying to get back to my functionally fit 185lbs I was at before my accident, any more than that and I look shorter than I am and feel too heavy and slow lol.. Why?

Im 5’8 and currently 170-175lbs, trying to get back to my functionally fit 185lbs I was at before my accident, any more than that and I look shorter than I am and feel too heavy and slow lol.. Why?

I'm 6'1 235 and while that's not huge or anything buying nice clothes is a mess sometimes, somewhere in the past 10 years clothing designers decided that XL meant skinny half a fag with no chest or shoulders.

Hugo Boss 2XL fits me really nice, sometimes even a little too large and I have to get them tailored depending on the color tag. Try their stuff out you won't be disappointed!

I'm 6'1 235 and while that's not huge or anything buying nice clothes is a mess sometimes, somewhere in the past 10 years clothing designers decided that XL meant skinny half a fag with no chest or shoulders.

Hugo Boss 2XL fits me really nice, sometimes even a little too large and I have to get them tailored depending on the color tag. Try their stuff out you won't be disappointed!

Not huge to who? Lol You’d dwarf me.. But I get what you’re saying and even I experience that.. In general shopping is hell for me because I have terrible imagination and sense of style/visualization of what goes together and how to make things work so I have to look through IG sometimes.. But yea even when I was a little bigger around 190-195lbs a few years ago I was filling out size L shirts but some not as much as I’d like, now at 170lbs I fill out majority of my Large shirts and I actually thought about it the other day like “Wtf is going on here? I’m not supposed to fill this out.” Lol

I couldn't give two shits about the brand I wear as fashion is something I dont care about, but I have always had to get my pants custom tailored because the size of my legs and ass don't fit into clothes for average folks. It's hard finding good clothes when you're 5'1, 190 lbs
Wow, youre 5 foot 1 and 190 lbs! That would be a bitch to fit. Most regular guys that weight are going to be about 6 foot tall if they are fit. That has got to be a challenge, and expensive too. Im 6 foot tall so it was never too tough. Id usually just buy the shirts big enough to fit my shoulders and arms and then tuck/fold the waist in to taper it. Too cheap to pay for tailoring. Pants I would buy the waist big and just cinch it in with a belt. LOL.

I have noticed this, how XL isn't as big as it used to be. Now I have to buy XXL and im not even as big as I was.

I think I’m going to try this lulu place.

They seem to have nice qualityt shirts? I mean shit for 35 bucks a shirt better wipe my ass too LOL!

They are great quality materials and fit awesome, the shirt will never wear out. Believe me I never thought I would be touting lululemon but it's true, my friend has an athletic clothing line that makes really nice stuff and his goal is always to get his materials as close as possible to be like lululemon.

Spend that $35 on 4 shirts from foot locker and you'll be tossing them in the trash in a few months.

They are great quality materials and fit awesome, the shirt will never wear out. Believe me I never thought I would be touting lululemon but it's true, my friend has an athletic clothing line that makes really nice stuff and his goal is always to get his materials as close as possible to be like lululemon.

Spend that $35 on 4 shirts from foot locker and you'll be tossing them in the trash in a few months.

I have tried Calvin Klein,Polo, etc only shirts that seem to last me are poly shirts, cotton shirts ALWAYS seem to be garbage and I just feel HOT in them.

I’m definitely gonna check them out .

I have tried Calvin Klein,Polo, etc only shirts that seem to last me are poly shirts, cotton shirts ALWAYS seem to be garbage and I just feel HOT in them.

I’m definitely gonna check them out .

Calvin Klein is passable especially their jeans, they last and fit decently but fuck I can't find a Ralph Lauren brand piece of clothing that fits properly to save my life other than their suits but that's an entirely different ball game. They make their clothes for guys who would get knocked over by a stiff breeze it seems like. There is a difference in athletic stuff which is easy to find, random casual stuff like Calvin Klein or Guess which you can make work but then trying to dress up nice for going out or a formal but not suit function it becomes a mess. Right now if I'm looking for nice clothes it's Hugo Boss 2XL but that's the largest size they sell and I've noticed a trend recently where they have started to fit smaller, I used to be able to wear their XL just a few years ago but not anymore and I'm the same size, their old pieces that I have in XL still fit me but not the new stuff and they don't stock everything in 2XL. Probably only a matter of time until I can't wear that anymore either, I had to stop wearing Armani in college for that reason but really I wasn't buying too much of their shit anyway it had gotten all weird as fuck and it's stupid expensive so when those stopped fitting it wasn't a big deal. I also used to wear a lot of Kenneth Cole back in the day but they slowly went from dressy well made stuff to clearance rack throwaway garbage, they used to make really nice stuff a tier above say Calvin Klein for example but not anymore at all. I still have some really old pieces that you would never believe Kenneth Cole made if you look at their garbage now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131