over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying clothes

I've always had trouble finding clothes that fit. Being short & stocky as a kid, I had a big ass to go along with it & guy's pants that fit were a pain to find! Never could wear Levi, as they are pretty much straight up & down, with no space in the ass area at all. Most of my jeans over the last few years have come from Old Navy & they run sales often. Don't have one single store I buy shirts from.

He goes over the trousers in the first few minutes of this clip.

Brandon Harding: IT'S TIME YOU FINALLY MET SOMEONE.

untuck it shirts....xxxl classic fit me good and they dont hang down to my knees. and why are shirts sized so small now? i tried xl gap and target and walmart and could barely get them on....even xxl are tight.
my gap xl from 10 years ago are way looser than they are now.

I ended up watching the video after I posted. Regan was very honest and transparant and it was a good watch. He even tried on the pants on video. One pair were clearly too tight and he said so and had a nightmare getting them on. I am surprised he could get the black pair on as well but he was happy with them but they are very small. I guess I am just not used to wearing tight pants but it was really uncomfortable. I should upload a video of me putting them on for a laugh :D One of the tops was too tight on the arms but I see the rest fit him well in an XXXXL. As I stated a really nice brand and I doubt most on here are bigger than Regan so they should be happy with some of their range. I am not a fan of certain items especially the bright coloured shirts but there are some really smart items and at very reasonable prices.

Fathersons just started a half-off sale for the next 24 hours:

I like everything from Virus Intl. They have nice fitting shirts for athletes and the nicest material of anything iv worn. Not necessarily made for BIG BIG guys but if you buy the appropriate size it will more than likely fit very nicely.

They sponsor powerlifters and other strength athletes.. Crossfit, MMA, a bunch of various sports.

There will be bargains out there...

Tailored Brands, the parent company of Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank and other men’s fashion brands, announced Sunday it has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

The company hopes the bankruptcy filing will help alleviate its $630 million debt.

It was also announced in July that up to 500 stores have been identified that could potentially close “over time.”

Tailored Brands said the coronavirus pandemic has caused it to implement “a series of operating and organizational changes.”

A list of potentially affected stores has not yet been released.

The company also operates K&G Fashion Superstore and Moores Clothing for Men.

In New Jersey, there are currently 13 Men’s Wearhouse, 12 Jos. A. Bank and five K&G Fashion Superstores. There are no Moores Clothing for Men stores in the U.S., since it’s based in Canada.

Although not marketed as a liquidation sale, Men’s Wearhouse is offering up to 70% off on clearance items, while Jos. A. Bank is holding a “Super Tuesday” sale. K&G Fashion Superstore is also having a summer clearance sale where you can find items for up 75% off.

It has been a rough few months for the brick-and-mortar retail industry, which already had been struggling.

JCPenney, Brooks Brothers, New York & Company, Sur La Table, Pier 1 Imports and Lucky Brand have all filed for bankruptcy during the coronavirus pandemic.

Regan Grimes: HOW TO DRESS WHEN YOU LIFT | FATHER SONS CLOTHING

When cut I'm 511 180, prefer this size can find decent clothing

Nike manoa boots, or goadme

Tank top

Not gonna lie, live thrift stores or gabes for Jean's and tops

Best Jean's are true religion or American eagle

Some of you bigger guys I'm sure cant wear them but this is my style for a smaller lean guy lol

I don’t understand how father and sons clothes fit regan grimes, he claims he wears their 4x, their 4x is pretty much skin tight on me, arms and lats feel like they are about to bust through if I’m not careful and I am certainly not bigger then regan.

If I'm not lazy, I'll usually go into the clearance section of stores like Target, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Gap...etc and buy those XL-2XL shirts (yeah I'm not that big :) ) that nobody does. Then take it to the chinese lady near my house to tailor for $7 a pop
So your tailor csn make them into slim fit shirts?
I never thought of this.

Fabian Mayr: MONSTER legs are tearing my pants!

Brandon Harding CLOTHING PROBLEMS WHEN YOU LIFT

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner