over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying formal clothes? Suits, tuxes, dress shirts

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
How do you guys go about getting the right sizing for this shit?

I'm getting married later this year and I'm in the process of trying to get my tux. I've stopped over at Men's Warehouse, Jos A Bank and all the other places trying to make it work. Overall, their advice has been, "you don't fit into anything off the rack. Go custom."

Obviously I've been looking at this option as I already know what I want my tux to look like. But buying a tux is expensive, let alone a custom one.

So question for big guys, would it be better to go full custom tux....OR just buy big off the rack and then have them take everything in in the right places.
In my opinion, I could possibly save some $$$ this way too.

How do you guys go about getting the right sizing for this shit?

I'm getting married later this year and I'm in the process of trying to get my tux. I've stopped over at Men's Warehouse, Jos A Bank and all the other places trying to make it work. Overall, their advice has been, "you don't fit into anything off the rack. Go custom."

Obviously I've been looking at this option as I already know what I want my tux to look like. But buying a tux is expensive, let alone a custom one.

So question for big guys, would it be better to go full custom tux....OR just buy big off the rack and then have them take everything in in the right places.
In my opinion, I could possibly save some $$$ this way too.

im sure a manager and tailor in Men's Wearhouse could answer your question regarding which would be cheaper - a full on custom tux vs. a large tux with loads of alterations, especially considering they will be able to take your measurements right then and there (and we can't see you, and we aren't tailors)

also, don't get married

Men's Warehouse rents tuxes around prom season and I'd bet during the rest of the year too. That'd be the best bet here since you're only wearing it for one day. Yeah it probably won't be what you want it to look like, but you'll save a lot of money.

I was not huge back in 2010 when I got married, but definitely larger then average and Men's Warehouse was great. I did not wear a tux, but bought a suit and multiple dress shirts off the rack and they tailored them all to fit me perfect. Their service was great too.

Happy wedding:headbang:

I think for this reason we dont see a lot of big guys getting married in a Tux. I've always found Men's warehouse the best for business clothes but the one drawback is if you're a size 20 neck they have a limited supply of dress shirts to choose from as far as colors. I would think it'd be easier to get a large sized Tux tailored and less expensive than getting a complete custom one done. But then again there is only so much altering they can do within a size range and have the garment still look good.

Last edited:
Imagine one of these customed suits on Ronnie today.

Attachments

• feat1.jpg
    feat1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Joe%20and%20Betty%20Weider%20with%208%20Time%20Mr.%20Olympia%20Ronnie%20Coleman.jpg
    Joe%20and%20Betty%20Weider%20with%208%20Time%20Mr.%20Olympia%20Ronnie%20Coleman.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 32
the 'right woman' can become the wrong women whenever she feels like cashing out.

I kinda feel like you got handed a bad hand LS and I'm sorry things didn't work out for YOU but you really need to stop being so negative about the other half of the planets population...no bully.

I kinda feel like you got handed a bad hand LS and I'm sorry things didn't work out for YOU but you really need to stop being so negative about the other half of the planets population...no bully.

lol... just sad truths bro.

ive been blessed in that I received this knowledge of the law and human nature before I mad any horrible, life-altering decisions.

you don't have to go through life with your head in the sand...unless you really want to

according to the facts, the law, and statistics, any man who gets married these days, in the west, is either unaware, delusional, or a masochist.

and im not saying to avoid women completely... im saying don't give them the power and ability to destroy your life lol..

if you take issue with that... well..

and im not saying to avoid women completely... im saying don't give them the power and ability to destroy your life lol..

if you take issue with that... well..

Your soulmate's out there LS. I hope you get the chance to meet them and don't push them away because of your past.
Your right though, don't get married and sign over half of everything until you know she's the one.

Last edited:
Your soulmate's out there LS. I hope you get the chance to meet them and don't push them away because of your past.
Your right though, don't get married and sign over half of everything until you know she's the one.

lol can't tell if trolling or retarded

hoping for trolling

:D She must have seriously f'd you up.

:D She must have seriously f'd you up.

ive never been divorced, and I never will be. im going off of other guys' experiences.. many of whom are my clients (I live in a high divorce area, the men make lots of money and the women are cashing out)

and any guy is in for a VERY rude awakening if he thinks he's only going to lose half..

that's just on the first day..

-then you have to pay your lawyers
-then there will be a considerable possibility that you actually have to pay her lawyers too (LOL)
-and if you have kids, there may be a chance that they will (for some reason) need to have lawyers

and then there's alimony - which in the great state of California can be for the REST OF HER LIFE in certain circumstances

and then there's child support.

annnnnnnnnnd after 2018 is over, alimony will no longer be tax-deductible for any new divorces. women will now receive 2 tax-free income streams (child support and alimony) on top of the tax-free asset division

expect the divorce rate to increase even further.

and yeah, it's all cuz I hate whamen lmao

you can put yourself at all that risk for the privilege of inviting the government into your relationship with your girlfriend

cuz if you don't, that means you don't really love her....right? :eek:

all a 'wife' is, is a girlfriend with a HUGE financial incentive to leave you

No benefits to marriage for the man. I don’t see why somebody would even want the state to get involved.

Given today’s political climate I would be wary of even spending time alone with a barely known woman in a private space.

No benefits to marriage for the man. I don’t see why somebody would even want the state to get involved.

it's like when a guy tells you that he's leasing a car that he can't afford at a ridiculous rate instead of buying something that he can afford and that is way more practical

we think "how could he be so stupid????"

other guys are like "hell yah bruh dat car is dope"

im starting to believe that an astonishingly large amount of men are operating with little more than a brainstem - causing this most basic reasoning to become a truly Sisyphean task

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws