over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying stuff for our home gyms

Do any of the 3d printers these days have the capability to work with metal? Just curious. I think it's all plastic.
Another idea, if you have the knowledge of how to make blue prints, you could find a small machine shop to fabricate some pieces.

For me my best option is to find a welding shop that has one of the large CNC machines. See what they’d charge just to cut some circles like in the video. Obviously you’d provide your own sheet metal for cost purposes. I really took a liking to welding. Fun to create new things for the home gym. But man in the Deep South when the humidity stays at 95% and the heat index is 116 in the summer welding is NOT fun!! Lol

Cage

Seems you can pick them up semi affordable and small enough for a home. Here is a CNC plasma cutter for under $3k. I dont know a thing about these tools, so not sure it is nice or not.

The Best Home Gym Flooring Guide for 2021

Don’t waste money on high priced rubber gym flooring. Just go to a farm supply store near you and buy horse stall mats. They thicker than the gym mats and a whole lot cheaper! Got mine for $55/ea. and they 3/4” thick...

Cage

Don’t waste money on high priced rubber gym flooring. Just go to a farm supply store near you and buy horse stall mats. They thicker than the gym mats and a whole lot cheaper! Got mine for $55/ea. and they 3/4” thick...

Cage

That's exactly what the guy in the video above said.

That's exactly what the guy in the video above said.

That’s my bad, didnt watch the clip.. Saw the pieces of commercial gym flooring in his hand and drew my own conclusion. Sorry about that!

Cage

That’s my bad, didnt watch the clip.. Saw the pieces of commercial gym flooring in his hand and drew my own conclusion. Sorry about that!

Cage
No man, I wasn't chastising you, I was just pointing out that he said the exact same thing. I wish I had seen that video before I bought all the flooring for my home gym. Those big mats would have been great! The flooring I got is the rubber squares that piece together. It's good flooring but the mats would have been a lot easier!!

No man, I wasn't chastising you, I was just pointing out that he said the exact same thing. I wish I had seen that video before I bought all the flooring for my home gym. Those big mats would have been great! The flooring I got is the rubber squares that piece together. It's good flooring but the mats would have been a lot easier!!

I just happened upon the horse stall mats talking to a farmer when I was marking out one of my pipelines cutting through a cow pasture. Got to talking about weightlifting because he commented on my size. I just so happened to be looking into spending thousands of dollars for a custom cut piece of flooring for my home gym. I was bitching abt the cost seeing as how it’s only rubber in all. He said just buy some horse stall mats. I was clueless as to what he was referring to and he told me where to go and what they were for. That’s how I found out abt them and saved me literally thousands!!!!! Talk abt fate or destiny!!! Weird how things work out sometimes!

Cage

Reactions: Bio
I just happened upon the horse stall mats talking to a farmer when I was marking out one of my pipelines cutting through a cow pasture. Got to talking about weightlifting because he commented on my size. I just so happened to be looking into spending thousands of dollars for a custom cut piece of flooring for my home gym. I was bitching abt the cost seeing as how it’s only rubber in all. He said just buy some horse stall mats. I was clueless as to what he was referring to and he told me where to go and what they were for. That’s how I found out abt them and saved me literally thousands!!!!! Talk abt fate or destiny!!! Weird how things work out sometimes!

Cage

Good timing! Funny how things fall into place sometimes!!

Eleiko Seal Row Review: Also A Weight Bench?!

Eleiko Seal Row Review: Also A Weight Bench?!

In my opinion the seal row is hands down my absolute favorite back movement. You can use a ton of weight, explode out of the bottom, and lower slowly, all while having literally zero spinal loading. I spend about 15 minutes every back day setting up a Reebok step on a bunch of the stackable things to make it higher so I can lay a bench over the top of them and do seal rows. I use a Swiss bar for these so I can use a neutral grip and they’ve made more changes to my back development than any other love I’ve done. 1 arm barbell rows are right behind them

I Surprised My Friend w/ A $10K+ Home Gym Remodel

I Surprised My Friend w/ A $10K+ Home Gym Remodel

Prowrestler said:
Wish I had a friend like that

In my opinion the seal row is hands down my absolute favorite back movement. You can use a ton of weight, explode out of the bottom, and lower slowly, all while having literally zero spinal loading. I spend about 15 minutes every back day setting up a Reebok step on a bunch of the stackable things to make it higher so I can lay a bench over the top of them and do seal rows. I use a Swiss bar for these so I can use a neutral grip and they’ve made more changes to my back development than any other love I’ve done. 1 arm barbell rows are right behind them
Meanwhile I'm stuck picking up a piece or two monthly from nearby sporting goods store https://gritroutdoors.com/ Building your home gym aint easy :D
Bruh, can I be his friend too?
Also for a bit older post - seal rows are amazing, just like you said - you load the hell out of 'em with 0 pressure on the spine!

Ironmaster Ultimate Row Handle

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity