over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying stuff for our home gyms

I for one am not losing size training at home using mostly bands. I have trained for 35 years, the only time I lost muscle was during basic training in the Army, high activity, running, and 3 meals a day contributed mostly to that.
Training at home as long as I keep my intensity high I can do just about any kind of workout and maintain and even put on a little muscle size. Food and hormone levels also contribute to maintaining my muscle, I don't let my hormones tank and I keep my food on the high side (I don't diet).

How are you working legs just using bands?

By now I'm sure most of you have seen anything being sold on eBay or any second hand marketplace is easily going 2x regular price. I've seen people buying a $330 pair of Bowflex sekectec dumbells for 800 or 900 bucks. Shit is crazy. Luckily I had a fully functioning gym (adjustable bench, two sets of adjustable dumbbells up to 90lbs, Smith machine with free weights rack and Olympic plates and bars, and a bunch of CrossFit equipment) before all this crap happened. Just bought a powertec multi station lever system on back order a few days ago.

What are some pieces of equipment they use in crossfit? Im assuming the tire, sledge hammer and smaller tire are some?

How are you working legs just using bands?
^^^ I said using MOSTLY bands, I have a bench that has a leg curl/leg extension attachment on it also, I also do banded body squats using a ball against my back on a wall to almost make it a hack type squat, I do walking lunges up my hill in my yard, I do banded sissy squats and much more! I FUCKING TRAIN WITH OR WITHOUT A GYM. :)

I have everything I need now. My entire home gym cost $850. It includes portable squat jacks (amazon) that hold up to 600 lbs. You can also bench press off the lower pegs. I have 3 barbells, Olympic (bought used from a buddy), trap bar (buddy) and axel bar (amazon). I have 300 lbs in plates (local home gym store). I have a bar dip (amazon) and a pull up bar (made from pipes purchased at lowes). Pair of 20 lbs dumbbells. I have a small flat bench (amazon) that I hang from the wall. My workout consists of squats, deadlifts, overhead press, bench press, dips, pull ups, bent rows, curls, hang cleans, standing calf raise, walking lunges, and farmer walks using the trap bar. That is 12 exercises. I do 6 exercises one day, then the other 6 the next day. Could not be more basic than this. AND, I was careful to buy things I can stow away easily, so I still fit both my cars in my 2 car garage. I had nothing before the pandemic. You can find stuff out there for a reasonable price, just need to dig around on the internet a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 48
^^^ I said using MOSTLY bands, I have a bench that has a leg curl/leg extension attachment on it also, I also do banded body squats using a ball against my back on a wall to almost make it a hack type squat, I do walking lunges up my hill in my yard, I do banded sissy squats and much more! I FUCKING TRAIN WITH OR WITHOUT A GYM. :)
That’s awesome man. There is no excuse to get at least some exercise. Those of us who love training need it and crave it. It’s not a chore. It’s the only healthy coping mechanism for some. It’s the most underrated antidepressant of all time.

One almost completed my basement gym. I started it before the pandemic luckily. Had a 2nd baby so I don't have the free time to gym. Here's what I have:

Force USA power rack w/ cable pulldown attach
Flat bench
Adjustable bench
2 Olympic barbells
Safety squat bar
Swiss bar
Trap bar
Log bar
Landmine and dip attachment
Powerblock 90lb db
500 lbs weight
Bands and 100lb sandbag
Concept 2 rower

Im going to get a tire and sledgehammer and farmer walk handles. I think I'll be good after that.

One almost completed my basement gym. I started it before the pandemic luckily. Had a 2nd baby so I don't have the free time to gym. Here's what I have:

Force USA power rack w/ cable pulldown attach
Flat bench
Adjustable bench
2 Olympic barbells
Safety squat bar
Swiss bar
Trap bar
Log bar
Landmine and dip attachment
Powerblock 90lb db
500 lbs weight
Bands and 100lb sandbag
Concept 2 rower

Im going to get a tire and sledgehammer and farmer walk handles. I think I'll be good after that.
Legit home gym there. I wish I had a basement. They don't make those out west.

Legit home gym there. I wish I had a basement. They don't make those out west.
Lmao I hear you. Living in a big city in a one bedroom condo isn't conducive to having a home gym. This is making me rethink my priorities lol

Some people have more space at their homes. Apparently there's some stuff available in Germany.

Extension pins for weight stacks at 2:15 and jeans at 8:40.

Josh Bridgman Full Day Of Eating to Be An IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

@gym_pin

The Most OVERBUILT Squat Rack In Existence.

Keep your eyes out the deals are already showing up! A lot of guys who bought a bunch of gym stuff are trying to sell it now...for cheap. I just missed out on a beautiful leg press for $400 if you could pick it up.

Keep your eyes out the deals are already showing up! A lot of guys who bought a bunch of gym stuff are trying to sell it now...for cheap. I just missed out on a beautiful leg press for $400 if you could pick it up.
I sure hope that nobody on here starts selling their equipment. The quarantine could start all over again in the fall/winter if there is a bad outbreak, and then you would be stranded again with nothing to work out with. With covid-19 and the seasonal flu all hitting at the same time, its going to be a mess. For full immunity we will probably need to get 2 different vaccines.

Still overpriced garbage where I'm at. Some of these guys piss me off. People trying to sell their rusted ass garbage thats been sitting out in the yard for a decade at 10 times the retail price just because they hear that fitness equipment is hard to get right now. Its like at least take the time to clean it up even a little bit.. Not to mention the homemade garbage im seeing that have huge price tags. People are retarded.

How To Build The Perfect Home Gym

Reactions: Bio
Jake Nikolopoulos | Building Benches

The Strongest Barbell Rogue Fitness Makes

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member