over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

By request i am bring it back...GET REAL MASS WITH MY OFFSEASON DIET

Heinz could also post your bulking cycle from way back that went with the diet?

10,000 cal?

I am currently dieting and am three weeks in to it. down from 283lb 19% to 259 lb with 16% BF, when i bulk up i usually only eat 4,000 to 4,500 cal and that gets me in the 280's im only 5'8.5 tall. I read so much on BMR and daily activities are included in there. I am curious to know if when i bulk up again how out of shape i might get with 10000 cal a day. Is something wrong with my metabolism?:confused:

best of luck to you this feb. and spring! im sure you will do well.

so you were just picking one of the above routines and doin it once or twice a week?

You start from the first one and almost no repeating a routine for a long time

I am currently dieting and am three weeks in to it. down from 283lb 19% to 259 lb with 16% BF, when i bulk up i usually only eat 4,000 to 4,500 cal and that gets me in the 280's im only 5'8.5 tall. I read so much on BMR and daily activities are included in there. I am curious to know if when i bulk up again how out of shape i might get with 10000 cal a day. Is something wrong with my metabolism?:confused:

If your read my replys i said you would have to adjust it for your needs, it doesnt mean is something wrong with you, everybody is different.

Nice to see you on here again Heinz. I'm going to have to get a work out with you in the near future. Good luck with your shows!

Man, that's alot of food!!!!!!!

Come on!! .... Lol !!!
Like I said, just adjust it to your requirements, increase the calories little by little and manage your body fat till you think you reach the max for you, then low and up your calories frequently to get only good gains, staying in about 10 to 14% and you will have a great contrloled and fun off season with a lot of strength .

Listen dude I live in a country where all the cows and sheep roam freely, my wifes family are farmers and all their animals eat grass and my wifes family only eat their own animals and yet they all have high colesterol levels throughout the whole family.
The doctor said that they should take it easy on red meat and avoid eating too much of the organs and they should avoid the fat!

Another thing that you promote is drinking raw organic milk, I know somebody that got e.coli from drinking raw milk. Now you are going to say that it wasn’t grass fed cows, well it was. You think you are helping people and I understand that you are passionate about your beliefs but imho you are even putting peoples lives in danger without even realizing.

You say that I have discredited myself, that’s your opinion but if you ask any doctor, dietician or anyone with common sense, they will say that you are full of shit.
Now the last thing that I wanted to do is get into an argument with somebody on this forum as usually I’m a very peace loving guy.

Another thing, I don’t say that there is anything wrong with eating organic meat but where in the hell will normal average Joe’s find this food?
If I was you I would quit preaching this caveman diet and go back to Wilma and Pebbles.

Now excuse me, while I go and eat my chicken breast and drink my pasteurized milk.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

I think the majority of the problem with the fatty foods, even from grass fed steer and cows, is that they are eaten in combination with processed carbohydrates (white flour, sugar, etc.). These processed carbs are the cause for the artial inflammation which leads to heart disease, cancers, etc..

Listen dude I live in a country where all the cows and sheep roam freely, my wifes family are farmers and all their animals eat grass and my wifes family only eat their own animals and yet they all have high colesterol levels throughout the whole family.
The doctor said that they should take it easy on red meat and avoid eating too much of the organs and they should avoid the fat!

Another thing that you promote is drinking raw organic milk, I know somebody that got e.coli from drinking raw milk. Now you are going to say that it wasn’t grass fed cows, well it was. You think you are helping people and I understand that you are passionate about your beliefs but imho you are even putting peoples lives in danger without even realizing.

You say that I have discredited myself, that’s your opinion but if you ask any doctor, dietician or anyone with common sense, they will say that you are full of shit.
Now the last thing that I wanted to do is get into an argument with somebody on this forum as usually I’m a very peace loving guy.

Another thing, I don’t say that there is anything wrong with eating organic meat but where in the hell will normal average Joe’s find this food?
If I was you I would quit preaching this caveman diet and go back to Wilma and Pebbles.

Now excuse me, while I go and eat my chicken breast and drink my pasteurized milk.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Well bro..i live in a country where some people like the eskimos up in the far north have only FAT and protein all winter(summer they have normal diets) long hunting seals.Believe it or not,these people are the ones with the less problems when it comes time to cardiovascular diseases.Please explain that one to me..

As for the ecoli you are talking about,these are rare cases..just like the ones that get salmonella when they eat eggs..its very rare!

Who says that those diseases you are talking about are not related to other things?Like maybe too much refined sugar?Or maybe they are eating TOO MUCH beef all year round--I dont know.But what i do know is that you dont know either,and are just basing yourself off "logic" from myths of what you heard about fat in the past.On the other hand Mountaindog has studied it and researched it and basis his claims on Science.Is the science wrong?Perhaps...but i rather base myself on scientific facts than go by my subjective views of what i see and hear in the newspapers..

heinz i remember a little while ago that magnum on here offered to help u out with your diet, whatever happened with that?

heinz i remember a little while ago that magnum on here offered to help u out with your diet, whatever happened with that?

With his amaizing nutrition skills I am 3 weeks out and 10 pounds heavier than 3 weeks out of last year show. I never figured I could eat that much and that way. He is a great person and a very good nutritionist!
Thanks Magnum

after my contest i am going to try this diet when i start bulking

after my contest i am going to try this diet when i start bulking

You are going to love it, just remember to manage calorie intake, just increasing the calories when you get stock, do not start from high leave room to increase the cals little by little, maybe adjusting it every 2 to 3 weeks after you get stock for the first time and manage your body fat so you wont get higher than 14 to 16%, all depends how you want to look and your goals.
All the best

Are you still working with Magnum?

BMJ

Big H, curious......why didn't you keep on with contest prep and compete in another show? you had most of the work done bro. I respect your competitive nature. Want to see you nail conditioning so you can tell folks to kiss your ass!!:) you know you do!!!!!!!!!!

bigheinz,

I know you said 3 times a week have a large pizza,mcdonalds and ice cream is all that in one sitting plus the diet, or would it be just have mcdonalds 3 times a week plus the diet, then the next week have a large pizza 3 times a week then the next have ice cream? or mix and match, 1 sitting i would need a bucket next to me, eat alot then puke eat alot then puke lol ya i dont wanna do that......so can you clear that up for me. thx

You are going to love it, just remember to manage calorie intake, just increasing the calories when you get stock, do not start from high leave room to increase the cals little by little, maybe adjusting it every 2 to 3 weeks after you get stock for the first time and manage your body fat so you wont get higher than 14 to 16%, all depends how you want to look and your goals.
All the best

have you always followed this training routine?? whats your opnion on training every bodypart twice a week 12 sets for bigger bd parts and 9 for smaller, heavy weight, 3 days on 1 off repeat?? do you think this is overtraining? and how did you attack weak parts?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws