advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cabaser (Cabergoline/Dostinex): The More The Better?

SPRINGWATER

Registered
I bought a fairly large amount of actual 1mg Cabaser (pharmacy grade) in a sealed bottle produced by Upjohn. I also have a 60ml Liquid solution of .5mg per ml.

My sex drive was extremely low, almost non existent a few weeks ago. I started running 30mg proviron, .5mg Arimidex eod, and .5 Caber (liquid) ed. My libido has returned somewhat. I just started a test/tren/masteron cycle also (with some Halotestin too).

I am wondering, is there any downside to running the caber everyday, at .5mg? I can;t find any information as to why having too low prolactin could be detrimental for men. I was definitely hopnig my sex drive would be higher from running .5mg caber (liquid) for a few weeks now. I suspect it may be an inferior product. I am switching to the pharmacy grade Cabaser.

So, is there any reason not to run relatively high doses of Caber for extended periods? Should I run the Caber even when I am not using the tren?

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

Never heard of dostinex/cabaser being any good in liquid form.
Unless there is a way to keep it stable in solution .
Hope I'm wrong. The bump in sex drive is probably from the proviron.
Go too far with the adex and it will be gone again.
Thanks, T

my hrt dr. had me on 1.5 eod,pharm grade adex at first, I lowered to .75 eod as it did just that, killed it!!!

I'll concur that liquid caber is useless.

IME more is better with caber when seeking sexual assistance on or off 19nor's. So maybe guys follow some internet cookie cutter man-date which says .5mg twice is week is the law. Admittedly, that dose does work well for many, but if you need more have little fear of running 2-4mg a week I know I've done it for months and there were no apparent problems.
Its true there isn't a lot of info out there about long term caber dosing at high levels, but a couple mg a week while on a 19nor run should not be a problem.

does it give a euphoria effect ive read about, better well being as well, i ask as i am starting my test/deca cycle next week, thanks

i think i'll up my caber dose thanks to this thread!!

when upping the dose, do you still follow twice a week dosing? or take an extra dose on another day?

Its purported caber has a 3-4 day half life so you could do something like 1-1.5mg E3D or something. Or even just .5mg ED, there is no penalty for frequent dosing just like with injectables.

If the OP has 1mg tabs I'd take those EOD or E3D and adjust as needed.

i would NOT run caber for extended periods of time. Its great in the short term but can cause the endocytosis of dopamine receptors in the long term which could make you paranoid/tireless/hallucinate/unhappy

I'll concur that liquid caber is useless.

IME more is better with caber when seeking sexual assistance on or off 19nor's. So maybe guys follow some internet cookie cutter man-date which says .5mg twice is week is the law. Admittedly, that dose does work well for many, but if you need more have little fear of running 2-4mg a week I know I've done it for months and there were no apparent problems.
Its true there isn't a lot of info out there about long term caber dosing at high levels, but a couple mg a week while on a 19nor run should not be a problem.

Thanks for this info.

Did you run actual Upjohn Cabaser? I am pretty pissed about this liquid Caber because I haven;t had even close to the increased sex drive I read about. Also, I was only running test for the past 3-4 weeks while taking it. I just started the tren/test/masteron combo. Oh, also, I was running 90mg (i know, pretty high) with the test only, and my sex drive was still really low.

I would obviously really like my libido to return full blast. I don;t know what else I can do besides the arimidex, caber, and proviron. Lastly, is it pointless to run the proviron while running the masteron?

I know I quoted saps but anyone is obviously free to answer the questions. Thanks!

What about for combating PCT libido/erection issues? Could caber be used even in the absence of a 19-nor or would prolactin go too low?

Last edited:
I would take it .5 Ed till lethargy starts to show(3-4 weeks with me) than eod after.... Had Great results this way.

What about for combating PCT libido/erection issues? Could caber be used even in the absence of a 19-nor or would prolactin go too low?

Don't think you can make prolactin too low... It's one of those hormones we men don't need (a woman may claim diffrent) and is hard to compleatly wipe out.

Caber can only be bad for the heart when taken at Parkinson's treatment levels (10-100x what we take). These ergot derived Dopamine agonists cause back flow problems in the heart valves (valves don't close properly). But not at BB doses.

And nope, I don't guess we need any prolactin. It's not like estrogen in that way, that we need a little.

On the question about if it's good to take when not on 19-nors like Deca or Tren, yes. All androgens affect Dopamine receptors over time and can leave you feeling flat and burnt out. So a little Prami works wonders. But too much over too long makes you feel like shit too, at least IME.

Last edited:
How long is TOO long? One of those things you have to experiment on yourself? I've heard some have issues when it comes to blood pressure control when on caber. Any truth to that for most of you?

How long is TOO long? One of those things you have to experiment on yourself? I've heard some have issues when it comes to blood pressure control when on caber. Any truth to that for most of you?

I can only speak personally because like using an AI [perhaps] there is a huge individual tolerance variance. But I've used caber for 3-4 months at a time with dosing as high as 3-4mg a week for most of that time period. No sides to complain about from me. I'm currently 2 months into a caber run where I'm taking closer to 1-1.5mg a week and again nothing to complain about. [Found that using low test with 19nors I need less caber than with higher test]
The infamous Dr. G has mentioned [because I asked] that long term indefinite duration use of caber probably is debatable since there is little data out there. But again speaking personally several months on with some degree of time off seems to not be an issue, at least for me.

I can only speak personally because like using an AI [perhaps] there is a huge individual tolerance variance. But I've used caber for 3-4 months at a time with dosing as high as 3-4mg a week for most of that time period. No sides to complain about from me. I'm currently 2 months into a caber run where I'm taking closer to 1-1.5mg a week and again nothing to complain about. [Found that using low test with 19nors I need less caber than with higher test]
The infamous Dr. G has mentioned [because I asked] that long term indefinite duration use of caber probably is debatable since there is little data out there. But again speaking personally several months on with some degree of time off seems to not be an issue, at least for me.

No GI distress, stomach pain? Symptoms of that nature were quite common in studies.

No GI distress, stomach pain? Symptoms of that nature were quite common in studies.

Yeah, as said above, you've gotta kind of "eyeball" it. Like using AI's. When I get consistently tired and my can't think clearly for a couple days, it's time to back off.

Caber doesn't do my stomach, Prami does. And it constipates me at almost any dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131