YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CABER or PRAMI for Prolactin. I was leaking...

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
So which do you guys prefer? I have zero experience with both, but do know i need something for prolactin control. I was running 750 mg a week of NPP along with 900 mg of Test E a wk, at wk 4 got bloods done, my prolactin came back @ 34 ng/ml & E2 was 75 pg/ml. My test levels were 3796. I was only running 12.5 mg daily of Aromasin (liquid), obviously not enough, and nothing for prolactin. I noticed puffy nipples, squeezed and got lil fluid from right one. I stopped npp and went back down to trt dosage on test, and upped Aromasin to 25 mg a day. Currently no more leaking nip. I see a lil puffiness still, kinda feel like a lil size BB behind right nipple.

So which do you guys prefer? I have zero experience with both, but do know i need something for prolactin control. I was running 750 mg a week of NPP along with 900 mg of Test E a wk, at wk 4 got bloods done, my prolactin came back @ 34 ng/ml & E2 was 75 pg/ml. My test levels were 3796. I was only running 12.5 mg daily of Aromasin (liquid), obviously not enough, and nothing for prolactin. I noticed puffy nipples, squeezed and got lil fluid from right one. I stopped npp and went back down to trt dosage on test, and upped Aromasin to 25 mg a day. Currently no more leaking nip. I see a lil puffiness still, kinda feel like a lil size BB behind right nipple.

Even if it will make you feel like shit i would jump right now on Nolvadex 20mg + Letrozole 2.5mg ED for 2 weeks to make sure the lump disappear.

Well prami has more secondary effects like the gh release and increase in libido etc but I found it too hard to dose correctly without feeling like crap and in my experience caber is much more effective at the job its intended for.

Well prami has more secondary effects like the gh release and increase in libido etc but I found it too hard to dose correctly without feeling like crap and in my experience caber is much more effective at the job its intended for.

prami made me sick even at 100mcg. i'd dose at bedtime and wake up in the middle of the night with a sick tummy and headache which lasted well into the morning. maybe it was overdosed a tad but it worked. i wont touch npp again even tho its my fave drug.

Prami is weird. I take it and toss and turn all night yet I still feel tired.

Can't take it during the day and can't take it at night. But the positive was the erections and back to back orgasms..

Take a tad too much and your sick gripping the toilet.

Caber is much better IMO, but more expensive and MUCH harder to find legit caber tablets. Many are faked, and oral suspension doesn't last long.

You were on 900mg of test and your total test was only in the 3000s? How many days after the last pin did you draw blood? Because that number is pretty low, 900mg should have you higher than that.

Last edited:
Prami is weird. I take it and toss and turn all night yet I still feel tired.

Can't take it during the day and can't take it at night. But the positive was the erections and back to back orgasms..

Take a tad too much and your sick gripping the toilet.

Caber is much better IMO, but more expensive and MUCH harder to find legit caber tablets. Many are faked, and oral suspension doesn't last long.

You were on 900mg of test and your total test was only in the 3000s? How many days after the last pin did you draw blood? Because that number is pretty low, 900mg should have you higher than that.

Hi. I drew blood at the 4 week mark and 2 days after my last pin. I was expecting a much higher value as well. I know it’s a long ester but was still at that point looking for a better number. With the amount of reading I’ve been doing almost all mentions the sick to stomach feeling on prami. As well as cost and faking issue with caber. I had some liquid Caber but had read, in liquid it’s not stable. I’m going to be starting my cycle again and don’t wanna have to worry about if something is up to par. I guess the reality is, if it’s not pharma that’s always possible. The test was bought from another place and not here, since then have stopped use, and will be using another source from here. Im just back to trt dosage at the moment till I have all Ai needs on hand.

Cabergoline is faked a lot due to the high cost. For this reason i would go with pramipexole.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws