over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caber or prami

usd610

Registered
Just added in 500 NPP into my cycle and was wonder if caber or prami is better to keep on hand incase I run into prolactin issues.

i prefere prami.

early on i was using caber but it always left me with a feeling of daily fatigue so i switched to prami which dosen't effect me that way and i feel a boost of libido when on prami.

At this point Prami is just easier for me to get a hold of so that is what i am going with

prami

caber is too expensive and half the times they sell you prami as caber

Does the Prami make you sleepy? That's the number one complaint I've heard. Caber gave me the "blahs" and killed my appetite when I first started it but that has leveled off. I'm on some other Anti-D's, so the Caber may have been fucking w/ my cocktail....considering it acts on Dopamine.

Prami makes you tire, but can't sleep for a few weeks. You prob WO feel out of it if you take it during the day. After about 3weeks I developed some strange compulsive/sexual behaivoirs. almost like a manic episode (wife bipolar so thats my comparison).

Aliendogstar

yrs ago-on recommendation from others-i began administering prami ~1Hr before bedtime and had no daytime fatigue problems-a boost of libido was a welcomed spin off from that product.

another spin off benefit from prami is that-at least for me-its proven to be an effective 'off label' anti-Depr?

i also found this to be true-that certain products-be they OTC or scripts-will enhance or exagurate the effects of others (found that out the hard way...lol).

Last edited:
A bit surprised to see so much prami love in here but that's fine too. I myself use caber and get it from a sponsor here [Manpower] at a very good price compared to true pharma grade stuff. Having used actual Dostinex IME MP's caber is as good. Some people do complain about prami but then again some do for caber as well. In the end I suppose one just has to bite the bullet and try one and if it works great and if not then try the other.

I also use MP's Caber and have no complaints. Its reasonably priced and does the job for me.

O/t how does mp get away with selling research products in tablet form?

I have not a clue, but whatever hes doing, I hope he can still keep doing. Hes in the game for a minute now, and Id hate for him to run into any trouble. MP and his team really are amazing people

No worries here gents, MP like all other wise RC companies has all the necessary qualifiers in their site. Not for human consumption or for research use only are some simple phrases that allow for a virtually trouble free existence. But yes as aforementioned MP is the king, its the one place I go first for a ancillary and if they carry it I'm buying it from MP period

Are you just saying they're caps not tabs, or are you saying they are getting away with it because it's caps not tabs?

MP carries caps, not tabs. That's how they get away with it

MP carries caps, not tabs. That's how they get away with it

Interesting. You would know better than I but my understanding was that any kind of pill gives the implication that it's for human consumption rather than lab research. Again I have no basis for this, so thanks for the facts!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131